THE BROWNS BOARD

Some of Troubling Points in the OBama Healthcare Bill

calfoxwc

From reading the contents of your posts, Choco, I am flabbergasted that your time is so valuable. In fact, I'd think that you've have nothing BUT time.

ah..missed this gem.

thanks john. my time is valuable....i wish you knew what it felt like. and to top it off, not a single one of you nimrods even read it. you just gloss over the ACTUAL text and continue to believe the made up shit you get in your email.

this bill sucks, but at least you idiots could argue the merits, rather than lie and act like xxxxing children.

Thanks Cal for showing us the facts of the Obama/Kennedy/Hillary HealthCare, and some will continue to say that these things dont exist and that it was all make believe. My words to them are, be careful for what you wish for.

Just Ask Teddy.

T, can you please show me one "fact" cal reprinted here? It makes me think you don't know what a fact is.

Oh, and this "analysis" made me laugh.

Page 489 Sec 1308: The Govt will cover Marriage & Family therapy. Which means they will insert Govt into your marriage.

What kind of braindead analysis is this? The Govt isn't being inserted into your marriage any more than an HMO is, T. The Govt will be reimbursing your marriage and family therapist, just as the HMO would. Therapists are bound by confidentiality. How xxxxing stupid do you want us to think you are?

Thanks for your input.

youre quite welcome. still waiting for yours.....what, nothing to say on the matter? dont know how to read all those big words in the ACTUAL bill?

i know thats not it...so why dont you let us know exactly why none of you can properly interpret the language?

Archived