THE BROWNS BOARD

Just re-watched the game on Nfl network

Solon16

THE BAD:

1st thing that surprised me is corey williams played first three qtrs and some at NT. (tuck in your fkn jersey)

Frayley manhandled badly by jenkins multiple times but Mack looked like a lost rookie most of the time...still got to go with mack.

Rubin blown off the ball 5 yards deep 4 times...was embarrassed for him.

Barton played a HORRIBLE game and canNot rush the passer worth cheet

Veikune not impressive at all, he couldn't sniff the QB either

Anderson is not a good QB at all...he's a Bonehead, horrible decision maker...throws a pretty ball tho...lol

Corey Ivy isn't very good at all

Leon should be cut

Sowells experiment OVER- cut his sorry ass, along with quarterman....both suk balls

Rucker doesn't even look like a TE, he's on the bubble, not impressed

The decent:

Robiskie will be a good #2....never be a Number 1 imo

Bernard really held the edge extremely well looked very good against the run

Beau bell needs to shed 10 pounds, had 1 good hit...but got lost alot ala AD

Eric wright played well

Titus brown played well

royal played well

CJ mosely should be a starter

Cribbs by far our best weapon

Mike Adams may be our best safety

Final thoughts.....Trade BE to NYJ or Chicago yesterday! he brings nothing to the table for me anymore....dropped a sure TD, because it hit him right in the hands...AGAIN

On to Detroit...hope to see major improvement

I got the reference. My confusion is with the Edgerin James reference. He has less left in the tank than Lewis does.

At this point I'd take shawn alexander and edge over tippy toes...I cannot stand to watch him run anymore...I know exactly why OZ chucked his ass!!!

If adams is our best safety then we are going to get scorched all year he has a big heart and he hustles but he is a situational/backup quality of player...

I feel a little better after watching the first half several times most of the mistakes that were made are correctable however some of our so called starters need to be released and replaced if they dont start showing improvement by preseason week 4..

BE has to be starting to get under mangini's skin a little bit but we dont currently have anyone else that can seperate from the defender like BE can...and thats a big problem..

Williams was manhandled over and over again and he seems slow and poses no threat against the run or pass i dont think he is the answer at DE and the coach should make him tuck in his jersey theres no sense in that kind of slobbery...;)..

At this point I'd take shawn alexander and edge over tippy toes...I cannot stand to watch him run anymore...I know exactly why OZ chucked his ass!!!

Then you obviously haven't watched those guys play...

Can't blame you though because they really haven't played much. Meanwhile, Jamal Lewis has racked up over 2300 yards on the ground the past two seasons.

I get that you think Lewis is done and I think he needs less reps, but to think these guys would be more productive is laughable.

Titus made some plays...was surprised to see alex hall vanish!

I wasn't real impressed by Titus Brown.

Much like they did with Wimbley this past game, people tend to notice the open field plays on ballcarriers and don't pay much attention to how the handle the traffic in between the hash marks.

Ah, the Jonestown thread. I love the smell of cyanide in the evening.

Agreed. Warranting another "My thoughts" thread? What's wrong with posting in Masters thread? He and Juke layed down very solid commentaries, this could have followed those despite not displaying the same amount of effort to the commentary as theirs did.

Then you obviously haven't watched those guys play...

Can't blame you though because they really haven't played much. Meanwhile, Jamal Lewis has racked up over 2300 yards on the ground the past two seasons.

I get that you think Lewis is done and I think he needs less reps, but to think these guys would be more productive is laughable.

That's the point dimwit...it's called fascetious

Agreed. Warranting another "My thoughts" thread? What's wrong with posting in Masters thread? He and Juke layed down very solid commentaries, this could have followed those despite not displaying the same amount of effort to the commentary as theirs did.

Re-watched being the operative word...if you don't like it..PISS OFF...i don't care whatsoever! Anderson needs to go!

If adams is our best safety then we are going to get scorched all year he has a big heart and he hustles but he is a situational/backup quality of player...

I feel a little better after watching the first half several times most of the mistakes that were made are correctable however some of our so called starters need to be released and replaced if they dont start showing improvement by preseason week 4..

BE has to be starting to get under mangini's skin a little bit but we dont currently have anyone else that can seperate from the defender like BE can...and thats a big problem..

Williams was manhandled over and over again and he seems slow and poses no threat against the run or pass i dont think he is the answer at DE and the coach should make him tuck in his jersey theres no sense in that kind of slobbery...;)..

Sad about adams comment but he MAY be... you right about BE , but I'm fed up. Was really surprised Williams played as much as he did and they had him at nose!?!

Re-watched being the operative word...if you don't like it..PISS OFF...i don't care whatsoever! Anderson needs to go!

I wasn't trying to be a prick, just offer up some CC. But since you want to be one, here's some more, complete with operation instructions:

{Add Reply}

"Just re-watched the game, here are my thoughts:"

That can be an opening sentence, not just a thread title, no? <_<

Personally, given this team's history, I'm delighted they have a reason to keep working hard. I'd rather have this than a team strutting around thinking they're in the catbird seat.

That's the point dimwit...it's called fascetious

Man, you must have a shorter fuse than I do when you go straight to name-calling that quickly.

You might want to realize, given the message board world and the personality types we all see on here and other boards, that it was not very easy to see that you were attempting to be facetious.

Plus, if you are going to give input, why not bring some real solutions to the table rather than coming off as absurd?

Isn't poor grammer with CAPSLOCK and lots of !!!!! enough?

Try commenting on the content and stop taking jabs please!

THE BAD:

1st thing that surprised me is corey williams played first three qtrs and some at NT. (tuck in your fkn jersey)

Frayley manhandled badly by jenkins multiple times but Mack looked like a lost rookie most of the time...still got to go with mack.

Rubin blown off the ball 5 yards deep 4 times...was embarrassed for him.

Barton played a HORRIBLE game and canNot rush the passer worth cheet

Veikune not impressive at all, he couldn't sniff the QB either

Anderson is not a good QB at all...he's a Bonehead, horrible decision maker...throws a pretty ball tho...lol

Corey Ivy isn't very good at all

Leon should be cut

Sowells experiment OVER- cut his sorry ass, along with quarterman....both suk balls

Rucker doesn't even look like a TE, he's on the bubble, not impressed

The decent:

Robiskie will be a good #2....never be a Number 1 imo

Bernard really held the edge extremely well looked very good against the run

Beau bell needs to shed 10 pounds, had 1 good hit...but got lost alot ala AD

Eric wright played well

Titus brown played well

royal played well

CJ mosely should be a starter

Cribbs by far our best weapon

Final thoughts.....Trade BE to NYJ or Chicago yesterday! he brings nothing to the table for me anymore....dropped a sure TD, because it hit him right in the hands...AGAIN

On to Detroit...hope to see major improvement

Archived