THE BROWNS BOARD

Super Bowl Chat Room

gumby73

Oh Yeah! and we hope for some Classic TV Commercials post worthy..

Chills at the Nation Anthem.. Were off to a good start.. 🇺🇸 

Enjoy the Game !  Deluxe Nacho's & Beer ! are Here...

5 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

The National Anthem was good?

I heard the words "And now, Country Music Star...." and I instantly walked back into the kitchen to finish washing the chili dishes... 

I didn't see it but generally country music singers do a better job with the anthem than most other genres. Although I did like that local opera guy the browns had.

19 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Rocco Scotti? 

was it you that liked Ronald Jones ll during his draft year? 

Leave it up to Arians to lineup Vita as a FB.. 😤.. Vita got jack'd up, to a shifted TE formation.. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

No squares for me.

But yeah, KC's o line is a mess. Mahomes is really going to have to pull a rabbit out of a hat tonight.

Tampa Bay is getting pressure up front and taking away down-the-field shots... 

KC has no OL left... story of the game so far along with KC acting like they've never been there before.

That and a mystery hold on Evans when Honey-Badger ended up with a pick.

And halftime was about as exciting as a wet loaf of bread...

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Well, that was a halftime show. 

My friends hated it. 

I have to say the sound was horrendous at first, but I didn't dislike it overall. 

1 minute ago, Nero said:

My friends hated it. 

I have to say the sound was horrendous at first, but I didn't dislike it overall. 

Technically, I thought it was done well. I thought it looked good and the sound quality was fine to me.

It just was completely, IMO, forgettable. He did fine, but I have no more interest in listening to him now than I did a hour ago when I barely knew who he was.

(And I had some of the same doubts going into the Bruno Mars halftime show a few years ago. I didn't really know him either - and came away from his halftime performance totally blown away)

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Technically, I thought it was done well. I thought it looked good and the sound quality was fine to me.

It just was completely, IMO, forgettable. He did fine, but I have no more interest in listening to him now than I did a hour ago when I barely knew who he was.

(And I had some of the same doubts going into the Bruno Mars halftime show a few years ago. I didn't really know him either - and came away from his halftime performance totally blown away)

Could be. Maybe I was already a fan and I can't be that objective. Few times there's an artist I really enjoy on halftime show. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nero said:

Could be. Maybe I was already a fan and I can't be that objective. Few times there's an artist I really enjoy on halftime show. 

Yeah, and to be honest the bands I really like would never in a million years be invited to do the Super Bowl, so there's that.

I was trying to guess who would do it next, and was shocked to see that Taylor Swift has never done it. She seems like an obvious invite. 

16 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

And halftime was about as exciting as a wet loaf of bread...

I was at the point of hoping Shakira would show up again & shake off anything wet ...GIFs Mash up Shakira Magnet GIF 

butt instead I get Pick Floyd the wall street creeps in full air masks on a football field.. 🙄

FG's ain't going to do this Andy Reid.. Bucs have a answer... 28-9

12 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Bingo...

IN the end it's whether the show is featuring an entertainer... and Weekend at Bernie's isn't one.

Bruno? Very much is one...

• Upvote 1

Fournette running over people.. If KC's going to have a chance, they need to have a near-magical transformation now or just put in Henne.

I thought they're deliberately trying to avoid "great" entertainers for SB halftimes now.. After the inconsequential but seemingly salacious nip slip, they've been going for ground rule doubles at best rather than homeruns such as TSwizzle..