THE BROWNS BOARD

What/Who are you currently listening to?

tiamat63

On 1/15/2022 at 12:16 PM, tiamat63 said:

Going out to a birthday dinner likely followed by a ton of drinks, all while on minimal sleep and maximum caffeine.

Felt appropriate....

i got drunk with jimmy farrar a few times last i heard he was sick and poor 

9 hours ago, Axe said:

He died in 2018 😞

RIP Jimmy I didnt know, he was still doing a few gig's and also worked tool and die He told me he blew all his money on women and drugs while with molly

I miss when hip hop, even the simple beats, used to have a funk element and actually be fun.   That was the best part about being a late 90's-early 2000s kid.  All our stuff was done on samples from 70s songs.     This mumble rap bullshit and trap beats need to go.  It's a devolution of the genre.   No different then what happened to country music. 

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Anytime you bring in Tony Royster to do your drum track and then play live with you, the song is worth listening to just because of that.

Too bad this kid died young.. He had a great career ahead of him.. Two recent guys I really like are Ray Luzier (Korn) and Nick D'Virgilio who plays in My friends band..