THE BROWNS BOARD

What/Who are you currently listening to?

tiamat63

On 2/18/2022 at 8:42 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Soundscape of my youth. The first song I learned on guitar was "Wipeout" Played it a a school talent thing..  Freaked em out.

My dad  was into stock car racing.  He had a garage near by in Perry where he had a 56 Chevy (dirt track) and 57 chevy (asphalt track) that they worked on every night in prep for the weekend races at Cloverleaf 1/4 mile (Cleve) and Burton half mile tracks with forays into Erie and Michigan on occasion. These songs I heard every freakin night on the radio at his garage. Only songs missing are "Henry the 8th I am" (Hermin's Hermits) and "Red Rubber Ball" 

21 hours ago, Axe said:

Soundscape of my youth. The first song I learned on guitar was "Wipeout" Played it a a school talent thing..  Freaked em out.

My dad  was into stock car racing.  He had a garage near by in Perry where he had a 56 Chevy (dirt track) and 57 chevy (asphalt track) that they worked on every night in prep for the weekend races at Cloverleaf 1/4 mile (Cleve) and Burton half mile tracks with forays into Erie and Michigan on occasion. These songs I heard every freakin night on the radio at his garage. Only songs missing are "Henry the 8th I am" (Hermin's Hermits) and "Red Rubber Ball" 

I was 8 going on 9 when these songs were out.  Remember my Dad liked Henry the 8th I am, he thought it was funny.  And Red Rubber ball of course.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ATOM said:

sorry man thats annoying as all get out do they atleast get naked and have sex with each other  ?

Bah, ya gotta expand yer horizons 😉

I do admit this does freak me out a lil bit because I swear a psycho I did, err, dated yrs ago was their triplet. 😳

• Haha 1

On 3/16/2022 at 6:13 PM, Axe said:

Bah, ya gotta expand yer horizons 😉

I do admit this does freak me out a lil bit because I swear a psycho I did, err, dated yrs ago was their triplet. 😳

expand your horizons ? try this crazy how  Aleister Crowley is still in buisness

23 minutes ago, ATOM said:

expand your horizons ? try this crazy how  Aleister Crowley is still in buisness

Sounds like something that didn't quite make it on to Yellow Submarine ;)  

Rise/Garden, and Fall of the Gods.. All 29:57 of it

We did have a blast creating it 🤘😆🤘

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Axe said:

o.k ill listen

• Upvote 1

March 2 2022 Raleigh, NC  Hotel California Tour/ plus all the hits

Best 3 hour live show I have seen in years..  Joe Walsh at 74 years young ? He is still amazing 

In the City ? don't miss it !

• Upvote 1

On 3/19/2022 at 7:32 PM, Axe said:

well it is sean lennon with les claypool

On 3/23/2022 at 4:39 PM, gumby73 said:

March 2 2022 Raleigh, NC  Hotel California Tour/ plus all the hits

Best 3 hour live show I have seen in years..  Joe Walsh at 74 years young ? He is still amazing 

In the City ? don't miss it !

Saw this show a few weeks ago in Tampa.. $250 a ticket......... Joe saved the show.. Vince Gill contributed seamlessly

• Like 1

On 3/24/2022 at 8:43 PM, Axe said:

Saw this show a few weeks ago in Tampa.. $250 a ticket......... Joe saved the show.. Vince Gill contributed seamlessly

250 ?  wtf ? and i love joe but shit man im only paying 100 to see Roger Waters in the round 

1 hour ago, ATOM said:

250 ?  wtf ? and i love joe but shit man im only paying 100 to see Roger Waters in the round 

Those were mid level prices. Decent seats but not on the floor. I just checked future shows on this tour and seats equivalent to ours are now at $349 @ pc..

This was bucket list for the wife soooooo.....

• Upvote 1