THE BROWNS BOARD

What/Who are you currently listening to?

tiamat63

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Ā 

Doing a little 70s on 7 at my desk.Ā  Ā Let me try again then...

Ā 

Ā 

šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

Ā Don't really think of myself as a classic rock guy either. I mean there are old things that I like but none of the classic rock station seem to go much outside their comfort zone.

WSS

Ā 

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

Ā Don't really think of myself as a classic rock guy either. I mean there are old things that I like but none of the classic rock station seem to go much outside their comfort zone.

WSS

Ā 

Ok, last attempt here then.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I mean there are old things that I like but none of the classic rock station seem to go much outside their comfort zone.

program directors tell em what to play which is why you never hear anything good on those stationsĀ 

On 1/26/2023 at 10:32 AM, Westside Steve said:

šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

WSS

Ā 

and you thought his Applebee's hit was garbage?Ā šŸ˜„ thisĀ šŸ’© came next

I'll choose my Carolina Bars wisely to avoid hearing thisĀ šŸ’© on a Friday night...Ā 

On 1/27/2023 at 9:21 PM, tiamat63 said:

I didn't expect to like that as much as I did.

Ā  Well done.

Thank you sir!

If you enjoyed that one, here is another. The second cover we've ever done aside from a Zep cover we did that never got done and isn't ready for prime time..

For late night consumption..

They always shrink me in the pics ā˜¹ļø

Ā 

• Like 1

On 1/28/2023 at 6:33 PM, Axe said:

Thank you sir!

If you enjoyed that one, here is another. The second cover we've ever done aside from a Zep cover we did that never got done and isn't ready for prime time..

For late night consumption..

They always shrink me in the pics ā˜¹ļø

Ā 

sounds great check this out by as i present to you

Ā 

• Upvote 1

I have been watching this of late.My wife and I were at this concert.Ā  We can be seen in the 3rd row, but no sense trying to point out where.Ā  Anyway, Travis Tritt does a nice job with this Charlie Daniels song.Ā  Tritt is under appreciated as a guitar picker.

Ā 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, ballpeen said:

I have been watching this of late.My wife and I were at this concert.Ā  We can be seen in the 3rd row, but no sense trying to point out where.Ā  Anyway, Travis Tritt does a nice job with this Charlie Daniels song.Ā  Tritt is under appreciated as a guitar picker.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Not a country guy by rule, But Travis is one of the few exceptions.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

My wife is in a small local women's book club with Murphy's former English born spouse who was the inspiration for this greatest hit ever of his. They are still good friends and ironically he had a concert re-scheduled this past December after they got together about a week prior to the scheduled concert when she inadvertently gave him a non-covid virus which she did not know she had until the day after they went out together. Still it's a great listen after all these years. https://www.hccommunityjournal.com/article_fc2b98c2-7b12-11ed-92cf-0fd113e2ed67.html

Ā 

• Upvote 1