THE BROWNS BOARD

What/Who are you currently listening to?

tiamat63

Is there a thread about what you DON’T want to listen to anymore? 

Mine would start with Aerosmith. I can’t change the station fast enough when I hear that garbage

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Is there a thread about what you DON’T want to listen to anymore? 

Mine would start with Aerosmith. I can’t change the station fast enough when I hear that garbage

Godsmack, Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, mumble rap, most modern pop artists...  

• Upvote 2

The new years resolution crowd has finally started to taper off at the gym a bit.  Still, the blood must flow on a friday.

And Ryan Martinie is an absolute creature on bass.  Where do you find a jazz bassist that gets involved in metal? Exactly...  He really made their sound.

9 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

The new years resolution crowd has finally started to taper off at the gym a bit.  Still, the blood must flow on a friday.

And Ryan Martinie is an absolute creature on bass.  Where do you find a jazz bassist that gets involved in metal? Exactly...  He really made their sound.

Nice! I'm hearing a bit of Linkin Park if the bassist snuck in and controlled the mix.. And could play 😁

Was on the way to the gym when I got hammered last week.. No idea when I'll get back :(

15 hours ago, Axe said:

Nice! I'm hearing a bit of Linkin Park if the bassist snuck in and controlled the mix.. And could play 😁

Was on the way to the gym when I got hammered last week.. No idea when I'll get back :(

Les Claypool...  Seriously, look up Martinie.  The guy really is just that damn good.

By hammered you mean drunk? Because when I say I got hammered that's exactly what that means.   Or am I missing something?

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Les Claypool...  Seriously, look up Martinie.  The guy really is just that damn good.

By hammered you mean drunk? Because when I say I got hammered that's exactly what that means.   Or am I missing something?

On his other thread in here it was a vehicle collision while sitting at a light. He didn't say whether he was already hammered when it happened.😂

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Was sitting at a light and got rear ended. :(

Repost..

This is Eddie Van Halen's boy Wolfie... Wolfgang.

I'm rooting for the boy, not only because his pops was one the biggest influences in my guitar life but also because I happen to think this is pretty fuckin good.

• Like 2