THE BROWNS BOARD

3's a Charm

TexasAg1969

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Like I said that could actually work well. Far and Away most Republicans support President Trump they might think he's an asshole but they are smart enough to realize his policies are the best for the United States. If these rinos decide to start a third party based on supporting Biden's orders and hatred of trump, I think they will draw from Democrats as well and Usher in the Trump Republicans once and for all. Because I think most Democrats like the liberals who pretend they used to be Republicans who pretend to support Biden are only doing so because they hated Trump. And not all of them would rather see the city and state and Country collapse then to admit Biden is a moron.

WSS

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Like I said that could actually work well. Far and Away most Republicans support President Trump they might think he's an asshole but they are smart enough to realize his policies are the best for the United States. If these rinos decide to start a third party based on supporting Biden's orders and hatred of trump, I think they will draw from Democrats as well and Usher in the Trump Republicans once and for all. Because I think most Democrats like the liberals who pretend they used to be Republicans who pretend to support Biden are only doing so because they hated Trump. And not all of them would rather see the city and state and Country collapse then to admit Biden is a moron.

WSS

Yeah, Trump has driven a lot of folks out of the party merely because he is in fact a major asshole. But there's way more than that. He's radicalized the G P beyond recognition, saying jack shit in condemnation and encouraging gun totin' fringe groups like the Oath Keepers, Proud Boys, and QAnon loonies saying "hey, come on in!!!"   MTG is the end result of that. And she has plenty of like minded spineless Republicans more than willing to suck up to that MAGA base. Their day of moral reckoning is coming when they give Trump yet another  pass on his obvious inciting a riot. 

MHO Steve is- sorry- you fracture the Republicans with a third party moderate right group with the likes of Cheney and Sasse- the fringe of what's left is done, fini as a viable party, the numbers don't add up- you already lost by 8 million votes. A third party will draw far more support from the Lincoln Project Republicans than it ever will from the Democratic side of the fence.   I'll even say this now- if Kamala Harris was a different color- Biden's margin of victory would have been even larger. 

PS- 2024 is a long way off, it will remain to be seen how Trump's upcoming court dates shake out. LOL, he could be barred from office as a convicted felon. The RNC had better take note on what happened in Georgia when the DT senatorial suckups both lost.  Sorry, the RINOS are the real republicans living in the reality- the rest are just Trump sycophants. 

First of all I sincerely doubt Trump is going to run in 2024. Even though he's more together mentally than Joe Biden that's still pretty old.. and America's Collective memory isn't that long.

Second sure a hand full of Republicans have moved to the Lincoln project /child molester / Democrat light party but I think the number is probably less than you want to believe. I know you guys steadfastly refuse to discuss issues preferring to speak in terms of unfounded generalities. (hating Trump isn't much of a platform and will probably get much weaker as the years go by  no matter how hard you try) But reversing America first doesn't sound like a winner. And that's not why Joe Biden won but that's his platform now.

Trying to outmaneuver the Democrats to the left isn't the winner either or so I should hope. It might appeal people who are just liberal and pretending that they used to be conservative but again oh, and I'm only hoping, there are some moderate Democrats out there the realize you guys have gone off the cliff.

And I guess it remains to be seen. I'm sure Janet Yellen can pull a few tricks to slow down the destruction of the economy but I fear that would be like putting J-B Weld on a cracked block.

WSS

• Haha 1