THE BROWNS BOARD

Top 5 hated opponents

The Gipper

Oh no, I tested it first. In fact, that's how I found out ... I couldn't remember his name and I googled "douchebag kicker" ... clicked on "images" and wah lah...

jeff-reed-pittsburgh-steelers-drunk-pictures11.jpg

jeff-reed-arrested-moron-douchebag.jpg

Zombo

This guy is the kicker for the Pittsburgh Steelers? He looks more like a member of Right Said Fred.

Okay so the Kosar teams are the closest you Brownies fans ever came to the Super Bowl, so why hate John Elway over it? If your team was really better you'd have thumped the Broncos like the NFC teams did during the preceding Super Bowls. If your team was really "World Champion" quality like you hope to believe, then really it's your coaches "Choke Master" and "Choke Jr." that you should be mad at. I mean come on, you let Elway drive 98 yards in under 2 minutes to thump you from the Super Bowl. That prevent defense prevented you from winning more than Elway's masterful drive did. Choke Jr. would go on to curse Pittsburgh for 15 years with that same sort of BS. Christ Elway thumped K. Stewart and Choke Jr. from the Super Bowl in '97...did we cry about it. Brady thumped us from the Super Bowl in 2001 and 2004, did we cry about it. Hell no, we're now Sixburgh you double zeroes!!!

Since you tend to be so pathetic and spend most of your time hating, I'd suggest Art Modell be tops on your list. He stole your team, then took them to win a Super Bowl, with a defense considered amongst the best ever. You could've had that first Super Bowl in the bag and even some bragging cred. Now you hide in your own little bboard hurling insults at Steeler fans and deleting all replies. Talk about a great fan base.

So who's coming in last in the AFC North this year, you Stains or the Bungholes? Super Bowl #7 is just around the corner!!!

Can you say "another semi-clueless" Puker fan? Only semi-clueless because some of what he says is true. I will fill in the other half for him:

A. If you had read through the posts, you would have found that for the likes of "most hated" players, much of it is really defined as I mentioned "grudging respect" because the likes of Elway and Charley Johnson were just outstanding players that had the Browns number over the years, and that was acknowledged by all of us.

B. Yes, very much it was the "prevent defense" that was being run that prevented us from winning.... and again, most of us have acknowledged that, but that doesn't mean we still don't have a right to dislike old Horseface. You don't like any opponents that are kicking your ass.

C. Steeler fans are here just for hurling insults at. That is why you showed up here, to get your ass punked. You paid your price for the ticket by logging in. You don't like the show? You can walk out of the theater. No refunds. Your ass is still burned.

D. I don't think any of your lameass Puker replies are ever deleted. Not sure where you got that notion.

E. Where the EFF else would Browns fans be but on the Browns board? Where the hell are we supposed to be? On some Squealers board lighting your asses on fire there too?

F. Trust me, the hate for Art Modell is ubiquitous. But that was not the spirit of this thread...which I began. This was meant to point out primarily the on field opponents who have been difficult for the Browns (it was meant to name players, some took it to name teams. So be it). Too bad you didn't grasp that, but then, being a steelerfan such sublties are clearly beyond you. (and in terms of the on field stuff...Modell's arse was kicked out of the NFL so fast after he got here he is hardly worthy of being considered an "opponent" of the Browns. Any success achieved by Baltimore was the result of Steven Bisciotti's and Ozzie Newsome" efforts, not ABM's)

Archived