THE BROWNS BOARD

Free Agent Tracker

The Gipper

23 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Surely our new Safety John Johnson has the phone digits to a good slot corner he played with at the Rams.. This corner was born in Youngstown, Oh. & went to St.Bonnie's HS...

FA name? CB Troy Hill..  📞

Gumby may have to purchase a Troy Hill jersey 😎... Watch Rams tape on John Johnson...#22 CB Troy Hill pops up on screen with Johnson.. It maybe Rams continuity? but I'll take it.. 

For my next lottery pick?

Jets LB Neville Hewitt would look great in a orange helmet.. He's age 27, with over 130 tackles last season.. 📞

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

It maybe Rams continuity?

Not on D going forward... lost 6 on that side of the ball so far.

On 3/16/2021 at 11:09 PM, cambridgeho said:

Still have to have a competent QB. I have always loved cam, but his soul was stolen in 2016. He has never been the same man.

One hit wonder in my book... but I saw an analysis of Cam's numbers between the numbers Vs outside of them and it was stark.

Adding pair of primo TEs was just what the Dr. ordered.

Still... I'll be shocked if the Pats don't move up this draft to take a QB early.

• Like 1

Da Bears continue to be a messed up organization ...  https://www.nfl.com/news/bears-releasing-former-pro-bowl-cb-kyle-fuller 

Kyle hit a player square in the chest plate so hard last season, my chest hurt...legally...  

Browns still have just over 15M in cap space left.. Draft will eat 5.5/6M.

We have  only 3 DT's.. 

LDT 98 RICHARDSON, SHELDON U/Min 90 Elliott, Jordan 20/3            
RDT 99 Billings, Andrew U/Cin  

While we are still poking around at upgrading our starting LB'ers... stay tuned.. we might take on another one year deal?

GO BROWNS !

Let me know what happens, while I'll continue to leave the room at fg's to mix a drink 🍹

The #Browns are re-signing kicker Cody Parkey to a one-year deal, per source.
get those golf drivers back out  and hope for the best 🤞 

2 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Let me know what happens, while I'll continue to leave the room at fg's to mix a drink 🍹

The #Browns are re-signing kicker Cody Parkey to a one-year deal, per source.
get those golf drivers back out  and hope for the best 🤞 

Our Best option remains score TDs and force punts.  Win 36-0.

On 3/15/2021 at 8:59 PM, LondonBrown said:

Is he worth it? 

Yes. He's absolutely elite against the run and a monster against the pass after developing some strong moves. He's also a class individual off the field. Health permitting he's going to make a lot of noise in Tennessee. I'm legit sad to see him go. Elated we kept juju.

4 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

Ravens offered JuJu $5m more !

A very rare degree of loyalty for such a young player. I will say this until the end of time no matter where he is. He is everything you want from a player both on AND off the field. People crying about his dancing do so while simultaneously telling the neighborhood kids to get off their lawn. 

Isaiah Wilson already cut by Dolphins just days after spending a 7th to acquire the former first-round OL from Titans.

Wilson showed up late for his physical, late for team orientation, and skipped 2 workouts that he had committed to attend.

What a waste of one of the most lucrative careers you can have. Asshole. 

Per PFF,  the Browns picked up the two best "Underrated"  free agent signings of the FA season:

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-underrated-overrated-nfl-free-agent-signings-for-2021-how-the-browns-improved-and-which-teams-got-the-best-value

Top 6 most underrated:

John Johnson  Browns

Troy Hill Browns

Matt Feiler  Chargers

Kevin Zeitler  Ravens

Mike Hilton  Bengals

Corey Davis Jets

Clowney is visiting the Browns today.

On a separate issue, TY Hilton, like JuJu, turned down more money from the Ravens to play for another team. We are seeing one of the consequences of setting up the kind of offense which the Ravens have, with a Qb whose throwing accuracy is questioned, by receivers avoiding them like the plague. This is Lamar's 3rd year and they still don't have a #1 receiver.

Cards pulled off another heist darn close to the hijacking of DeAndre Hopkins.

3-time Pro Bowl C Rodney Hudson and a seventh traded to the Cards for only a third-round pick headed back to the Raiders.

Yes, the Raiders were frustrated with their most-expensive-in-the-NFL OL but that's a ridiculous lack of value in return.

• Upvote 1

Cards pulled off another heist darn close to the hijacking of DeAndre Hopkins.

3-time Pro Bowl C Rodney Hudson and a seventh traded to the Cards for only a third-round pick headed back to the Raiders.

Yes, the Raiders were frustrated with their most-expensive-in-the-NFL OL but that's a ridiculous lack of value in return.

They were going to cut him so got what they could