THE BROWNS BOARD

BIDEN CANCELS POT SMOKERS

Vambo

37 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

It's working out fairly well in Colorado. Over one billion in tax revenue

only financially.

There are serious problems though -

Large and small illegal marijuana farms are a persistent problem across the state, including Southwest Colorado, according to a local sheriff and the Colorado Bureau of Investigation. The CBI has formed a special unit to tackle the issue and partner with local law enforcement agencies on investigations.

Colorado Doctor Sounds Alarm on Marijuana Legalization

https://freebeacon.com/issues/colorado-doctor...

Sep 06, 2019 · Colorado's experiment with marijuana legalization has been an epic disaster, according to one doctor seeing its effects on the front lines. Dr. Karen …

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

only financially.

There are serious problems though -

Large and small illegal marijuana farms are a persistent problem across the state, including Southwest Colorado, according to a local sheriff and the Colorado Bureau of Investigation. The CBI has formed a special unit to tackle the issue and partner with local law enforcement agencies on investigations.

Colorado Doctor Sounds Alarm on Marijuana Legalization

https://freebeacon.com/issues/colorado-doctor...

Sep 06, 2019 · Colorado's experiment with marijuana legalization has been an epic disaster, according to one doctor seeing its effects on the front lines. Dr. Karen …

I'm not listening to some lecture from dr. Karen

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I'm tired as hell of neo puritanism

I am surprised Bidens handlers told him to pull this stunt. I don't give a shit about pot but I hate to rehearse or play with guys that are stoned. Or shit hammered drunk.  And I think people that sneak off to have a hit from the pipe every hour or so are stupid; as stupid as somebody who carries a bottle and hits it every hour.

Then again it's your life smoke em if you've got em.

WSS

so this is just another case in point of how out of touch Biden is 

(nice job voters) 

weve all made mistakes in our younger days, mine was using...

while I admit to have been a pot smoker and spiralled out of control, 

I also received help and recovered to become a conservative thinking / productive tax paying citizen. (among some other gratifying attributes)

Bidens stance is not unlike his policies of the past and self styled rants of putting em all back in chains,

like his crime bill focused on the black community - this latest action on pot users is more of the same.

• Upvote 1