THE BROWNS BOARD

NFL Announces Plans for NFL Draft in Cleveland

LondonBrown

2 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

Seeing as it’s in Cleveland I was wondering if anyone was going to any of the events? 

Are you even able to go? I assumed it would still be very restricted. I had planned to go for a while but basically wrote it off because of covid. 

1 hour ago, Vagitron said:

Are you even able to go? I assumed it would still be very restricted. I had planned to go for a while but basically wrote it off because of covid. 

man hvnt u  heard the news covid is  a hoax

41 minutes ago, ATOM said:

man hvnt u  heard the news covid is  a hoax

It’s part of  why I steer very clear of the political board here. I’d make all of their lives a living fucking hell over there tho and I’d be a liar if it wasn’t enticing. I blocked gipshit for a reason so doing that would defeat the purpose. I agree with Dutch, they should remote it. 

2 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

I’m based in the States now not England lol

Brits can fly into America unless they’ve been out of the U.K. for at least 14 days before they arrive at a US airport 

I meant I’m surprised they are even having people there live. It should be remote. You should move back! People are actively trying to die here. 

“my mask messes with my oxygen levels!”

”im breathing in my own waste!”

”im a stupid dipshit asshole”

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Vagitron said:

It’s part of  why I steer very clear of the political board here. I’d make all of their lives a living fucking hell over there tho and I’d be a liar if it wasn’t enticing. I blocked gipshit for a reason so doing that would defeat the purpose. I agree with Dutch, they should remote it. 

I see I am still in his head.  He can block me, but in him mind he cannot "ignore" me. 

4 hours ago, Vagitron said:

It's a losing battle trying to reason or post anything contrary to the prevailing far right stuff that goes for "news" over there. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

Seeing as it’s in Cleveland I was wondering if anyone was going to any of the events? 

I'll almost certainly be making the trip, depending on how limited they make things. I got my second covid shot weeks ago, so theoretically I'm 95% immune.  :)  

13 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

Hoboken. 

Pizza in UK is terrible but here, I’m putting weight on fast 🙈

Some great pizza 🍕 joints in NE Ohio too !   

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

It's a losing battle trying to reason or post anything contrary to the prevailing far right stuff that goes for "news" over there. 

Frankly, it's disappointing.

Just as one example, should be able to discuss how/why right wing econ talking points fairly easily can be shown to not personally benefit the people repeating them on that forum.. which could then lead to a discussion of how an economy could be arranged to benefit the demand side [them personally] rather than the top 0.1%.  And lead into a discussion of why the moderate/establishment of "both sides" agree with the defined right-wing point... and then a discussion of how to define an economic side.

Of course, that would require comfort with nuance..

Love or hate the author, Hate Inc is more correct every day..

• Upvote 1