THE BROWNS BOARD

NFL Announces Plans for NFL Draft in Cleveland

LondonBrown

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

Well deserved H & congrats ! 👍 We will be looking forward to your groups NFL Experience Combine numbers 🤓...

Rounds 2 & 3 should see many trades & a rowdy crowd... Enjoy it.. It's a great place to be as a football fan! 🏈 Go Browns !

Dang- I usually lose a lot of interest after the first round...  Now I'm going to have to research guys with second or third round grades, high rated  prospects that fall out of the first round, or fast risers predicted to get drafted on day 3.  There's always surprises....  :)  I hope the beer they're selling is cold- for certain, it's going to be real expensive. 

37 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Way to go !  Have fun and keep us posted.

GO BROWNS !  The 2021 NFL DRAFT from Cleveland, Ohio a really big deal enjoy it everyone.

I'll post some pictures- eventually..  :)  

14 hours ago, hoorta said:

Well, I got lucky...  the Browns just sent me my official invitation today to be a part of the Inner Sanctum next Friday.  I may even have an extra invite to spare, they're allowing me to bring up to three guests- have to be fully vaccinated...  You have to realize it's got to be immediate family asked first though.... 😊

"Congratulations! You have been selected to join the Cleveland Browns and the National Football League at the 2021 NFL Draft in Cleveland! It has been a challenging and unprecedented year for everyone, and we are grateful to continue to welcome fans at NFL events in a responsible way."  

I might not even watch the draft, I have a lot of stuff to do those days and I haven't following the process this year, but I hope you have a blast!!! 

Very well deserved, I can't think of anybody who would represent better this board ;) 

On 4/22/2021 at 11:42 PM, hoorta said:

There's always surprises....  :)  I hope the beer they're selling is cold- for certain, it's going to be real expensive. 

Inter circle grab two ✌️.. the alcohol wrist band lines can get long... tPhilly & Tenn drafts, were $8 bucks per 16 ounce'rs.. come cold coolie can* prepared...

fully charge phone before hand that converts to pocket earplug radio if your wanting any media trade updates.. Cuz Poof 💥 they just happen/ announce the robbery once & move along...

Sometimes you will get MJD & some hot chick on the stage BS'ing & holding up the picks...Here's your Chant Alert :excl: Get to the Pick ! Get to the Pick!

hell in Philly, \the Eagles Center broke out some hot Card Tricks.... but Hey... they were pretty dang good .. Am not you.. but I'd try to make the trip for day 1 & 2.. Day 3 becomes Parents Day with children at the Experience with less waiting...

Either way Enjoy!  (it's the best free ticket in town)    

• Like 1

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

Dang- I usually lose a lot of interest after the first round...  Now I'm going to have to research guys with second or third round grades, high rated  prospects that fall out of the first round, or fast risers predicted to get drafted on day 3.  There's always surprises....  :)  I hope the beer they're selling is cold- for certain, it's going to be real expensive. 

You need to.  This draft lacks a ton of sure fire 1st rounders but is fairly deep with next level guys.  I think there is a very good chance we won't even make a selection in the 1st round.

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

I can email you a copy of Dane Brugler’s draft guide. Quick and easy to reference once players come off the board as I know squat about college football 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

I can email you a copy of Dane Brugler’s draft guide. Quick and easy to reference once players come off the board as I know squat about college football 

Sent you a pm-I'd love a copy too. Thanks.

12 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Inter circle grab two ✌️.. the alcohol wrist band lines can get long... tPhilly & Tenn drafts, were $8 bucks per 24 ounce'rs.. come cold coolie can* prepared...

fully charge phone before hand that converts to pocket earplug radio if your wanting any media trade updates.. Cuz Poof 💥 they just happen/ announce the robbery once & move along...

Sometimes you will get MJD & some hot chick on the stage BS'ing & holding up the picks...Here's your Chant Alert :excl: Get to the Pick ! Get to the Pick!

hell in Philly, \the Eagles Center broke out some hot Card Tricks.... but Hey... they were pretty dang good .. Am not you.. but I'd try to make the trip for day 1 & 2.. Day 3 becomes Parents Day with children at the Experience with less waiting...

Either way Enjoy!  (it's the best free ticket in town)    

I'm heading up early anyway...  There's family stuff I've been putting off because of covid- like visiting my 90yo Mom for starters... All of my immediate family never relocated- except me.  I'll catch Thursday night hanging out with my best friend Don- taking in the draft- who's my co season ticket holder. 

Regarding drinks- I'm taking the nephews- I'll make them stand in the line for beer for old Uncle Larry.  :) I'm shocked the beers were only $8\24 ounces...  2019 at First Energy- they were already getting $10 bucks for 16 ouncers. More if you didn't want watered down Bud Lite and wanted Great Lakes or something similar...  I well know the wisdom of putting a full charge on your phone before you head down. Not only because you can't get in with a dead phone, but ask Zombo what happened when I was trying to figure out where in the hell he was with the guys after the game, and he had a dead phone.  I bought my Moto G7 exactly because it has the longest battery life in that price range.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

I'm heading up early anyway...  There's family stuff I've been putting off because of covid- like visiting my 90yo Mom for starters... All of my immediate family never relocated- except me.  I'll catch Thursday night hanging out with my best friend Don- taking in the draft- who's my co season ticket holder. Awesome !

:) I'm shocked the beers were only $8\24 ounces...  My bad.. they were 16 onz cans... not sure why i typed 24 onz.  sorry.. I must of had a tailgate typing typo  

Happy Monday ! 

20210425_160659.0.jpg

Were roughly 108 hours away from the Jacksonville Jaguars being put on the clock 🕗 in Cleveland..

1) What 3 draftee names could you see being in the mix as the Browns pick @ #26 ?

Finally.... We have not had to watch much of the top QB draftee's as a high draft option... (at least I haven't 🤓)

2) Will the Jets really draft BYU QB Zach Wilson ahead of Justin Fields? Yes or No?

In What draft order/team do you see the top 5 QB's going in? 

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

Happy Monday ! 

20210425_160659.0.jpg

Were roughly 108 hours away from the Jacksonville Jaguars being put on the clock 🕗 in Cleveland..

1) What 3 draftee names could you see being in the mix as the Browns pick @ #26 ?

Finally.... We have not had to watch much of the top QB draftee's as a high draft option... (at least I haven't 🤓)

2) Will the Jets really draft BYU QB Zach Wilson ahead of Justin Fields? Yes or No?

In What draft order/team do you see the top 5 QB's going in? 

1. Bar more. Jaelen Phillips. Zavon Collins. 

2. Yes

3. Trevor. Wilson. Fields. Lance. Jones 

Eric Stokes,Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, Azeez Ojulari

2) Will the Jets really draft BYU QB Zach Wilson ahead of Justin Fields? NO

6 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Eric Stokes,Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, Azeez Ojulari

2) Will the Jets really draft BYU QB Zach Wilson ahead of Justin Fields? NO

If they don’t draft Wilson it will be the biggest smoke screen in draft history. 

On 4/22/2021 at 2:41 PM, hoorta said:

Well, I got lucky...  the Browns just sent me my official invitation today to be a part of the Inner Sanctum next Friday.  I may even have an extra invite to spare, they're allowing me to bring up to three guests- have to be fully vaccinated...  You have to realize it's got to be immediate family asked first though.... 😊

"Congratulations! You have been selected to join the Cleveland Browns and the National Football League at the 2021 NFL Draft in Cleveland! It has been a challenging and unprecedented year for everyone, and we are grateful to continue to welcome fans at NFL events in a responsible way."  

Hella-cool, h...

Take an umbrella. ;)

6 minutes ago, hoorta said:

LOL, still too far out to trust a long range weather forecast.  :)  

10-Day Forecast

TUEApr 27
wx-66_8x8.pngwx-66_32x32.png

4%

14 MPH SW

WEDApr 28
wx-95_8x8.pngwx-95_32x32.png

62%

14 MPH SW

THUApr 29
wx-76_8x8.pngwx-76_32x32.png

89%

15 MPH SW

FRIApr 30

24%

19 MPH WNW

SATMay 01

10%

14 MPH WNW

SUNMay 02

18%

14 MPH SSW

MONMay 03

24%

14 MPH SSW

TUEMay 04

33%

12 MPH SSW

Slight chance of a thunderstorm . Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the upper 50s.

Humidity: 63%

UV Index: Moderate

Sunrise: 6:19 AM

Sunset: 8:27 PM
WEDMay 05

37%

13 MPH W

THUMay 06
wx-76_8x8.pngwx-76_32x32.png

32%

12 MPH WNW

On 4/2/2021 at 11:11 PM, gumby73 said:

Gotta start somewhere... 

.... Gotta finish sometime..

1. Kwity Paye, Michigan
  2. Micah Parsons, Penn State
  3. Patrick Surtain II, Alabama
  4. Jaycee Horn, South Carolina
  5. *************************fair to say Gone^^ or go up to get..
  6. Caleb Farley 🚩, Virginia Tech
  7. Zaven Collins, Tulsa
  8. Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, Notre Dame
  9. Jaelan Phillips, Miami
  10. Greg Newsome II, Northwestern 
  11. Christian Barmore, Alabama*
  12. Gregory Rousseau, Miami*
  13. Azeez Olujari, Georgia*
  14. **************************in the mix to get^^ and my board order 6. thru 13.
  15. Trevon Moehrig, TCU
  16. Jamin Davis, Kentucky
  17. Rashod Bateman, Minnesota
  18. Kadius Toney. Florida
  19. Elijah Moore, Old Miss.
  20. Asante Samuel Jr., Florida State
  21. Joe Tryon, Washington

Who ya sliding? Who ya adding?

Believed final 3 in Browns mix @ 26?  1.C. Barmore* 2. G.Rousseau* 3, A.Olujari*.... (got faith a stud will slip from 6. thru 10. 🤞

Note-- Berry's 1st 4 round draft picks last season were from?   SEC ....

5 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Still too early? ;)

431568712_CLEDraftNite.thumb.png.af504f1bff7c83c534f0b09c6acaba4c.png

Yeah, but our tickets aren't until Friday. :)  Actually, I wouldn't have minded getting wet- for the First round... I'll just need to bring a jacket..  

More from the Draft... pretty neat...  https://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2021/04/27/terminal-tower-will-be-lit-up-in-nfl-teams-colors-when-theyre-on-the-clock-during-draft

49 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Yeah, but our tickets aren't until Friday. :)  Actually, I wouldn't have minded getting wet- for the First round... I'll just need to bring a jacket..  

No one there will care about the rain...book it...

20210427_135012.jpg

Similar layout to Philly draft.. To the Fence... is open to anyone (subject to weather/wind)... NFL network folks should work where the left latter is at (give Steve Smith some 💩) ... ESPN should be to the right where the black tarp is at.. Inter circle is the covered floor space beyond the fence...not sure how the spacing will work?(i'd image, 32 team boxed off sections towards front stage) Philly had cushioned standard chairs that rarely no one ever sat in .. there ain't a bad seat under that tent.. Myself & my Broncos fan son-in-law were inter circle day 3 in Philly   

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Is the Tavern going to be open for business for the Draft? 

Hell to the yeah... but seating is limited to 10.

Reservations booked for:

• Dutch
  • Ag
  • Gum
  • LB
  • tia

18 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Hell to the yeah... but seating is limited to 10.

Reservations booked for:

• Dutch
  • Ag
  • Gum
  • LB
  • tia

TBB Discord will be open for tonight.  I'll be on around 7pm (ish) EST.

https://discord.gg/pKpHvJzN

easier to talk than to type.

edit:  Who's starting the "official" round 1 draft thread?

• Upvote 1