THE BROWNS BOARD

Guns

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

By the way I'll be expecting somebody to write an  Anti gun executive order and stick it in front of dementia Joe any day now.

WSS

I’m not a lawyer, but I don’t think an EO can be used to repeal a Constitutional Amendment.

But it wouldn’t surprise me if the Biden handlers would try something shady.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Canton Dawg said:

I’m not a lawyer, but I don’t think an EO can be used to repeal a Constitutional Amendment.

they will try it , can't do it. Constitution GOD GIVEN rights can never be taken away/repealed.

the only time one was was repealed, was the 21st Amendment repealing the 18th Amendment, because the 18th enforced prohibition, which was itself UNConstitutional.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

they will try it , can't do it. Constitution GOD GIVEN rights can never be taken away/repealed.

the only time one was was repealed, was the 21st Amendment repealing the 18th Amendment, because the 18th enforced prohibition, which was itself UNConstitutional.

After what we've seen in regards to Election Fraud, how much faith do you really have in the Supreme Court ?

13 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I think a ban on assault weapons has already been shown to be constitutional enough. So hypothetically a ban on any weapon that has more than one round should fall under that umbrella. We shall see.

(Whatever  Captain Dunsel signs will be for show anyway)

WSS

19 hours ago, JAFBF said:

After what we've seen in regards to Election Fraud, how much faith do you really have in the Supreme Court ?

Do you really mean the entire court system and our DOJ as well under Barr who would not go along with trumpy's election fraud fraud. How's life down there anyway in the 🐰🕳️?

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Vambo said:

The question is where did they get that stuff? The local Military Steals & Surplus?  This to my mind- is a damn good reason why weaponry like that doesn't belong in the hands of civilians. You want to play with those toys? Join the Army.  

Or perhaps your crazy PTSD neighbor thinks you have a secret com link with the Chinese, and blows up your house with his rocket launcher- with you in in.  :D  

38 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Do you really mean the entire court system and our DOJ as well under Barr who would not go along with trumpy's election fraud fraud. How's life down there anyway in the 🐰🕳️?

If there was all this election fraud , then

Either the Democrats are the smartest group of politicians to EVER exist, for pulling off such a mammoth voter fraud scheme or the Republicans are the dumbest group of politicians EVER for not figuring out how they did it

22 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

If there was all this election fraud , then

Either the Democrats are the smartest group of politicians to EVER exist, for pulling off such a mammoth voter fraud scheme or the Republicans are the dumbest group of politicians EVER for not figuring out how they did it

Weren’t the Dims screaming Russian Collusion for 4 years?

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Weren’t the Dims screaming Russian Collusion for 4 years?

And they were wrong

On 3/26/2021 at 5:49 PM, Westside Steve said:

A lot of verbage but missing the point. It's not called the bill of needs. Anyway yes they will be coming for your 6 shooters as soon as they get semi automatics outlawed. And don't play dumb that's the end game.  Then a revolver with 6 bullets will be the next target one shot breech loaded pistols and then bye bye.

Anyway enough people love the path of least resistance to just put their heads down and let the politicians tell them what to do.

WSS

OK, my last2 cents on this Steve. Besides there being an inordinate amount of baseless right wing conspiracy theory on this forum. There's also a ton of paranoia. And at least in regard to guns- you and a bunch of others here are paranoid as hell. (or being damn unrealistic) So much as put forward increased background checks- the screaming starts....

THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE AWAY OUR GUNS!!!!! 

Never going to happen- at least in our lifetimes- and I'll tell you why. 

1) Too many folks in Congress like Bag o' Guns Lauren Boebert have your back.

2) The 10+ million legit hunters will never hear of it.  

OTOH, the push to stop the sale of assault er- paramilitary- weapons is nothing new- it's been kicked around for years. I don't doubt it's going to happen soon.  You want one? You're going to need a license. BTW, nothing like shooting up a concert in Las Vegas with a bump stock to get them banned. Those others are next. My sympathies to all you wannabe Rambos out there. As one Democratic Congresswoman accurately said- you don't need an AR-15 to kill Bambi. Plus- those weapons that are already out there- 10s of millions of them- aren't going away. If you think they are- sorry, that's plain nuts. Though I have said it wouldn't surprise me if .223 and 556 NATO ammo get regulated. 

Yes, you have a point Steve. 2nd Amendment "well regulated militia" with single shot muskets that took a bit to reload. I doubt the Founding Fathers envisioned or had in mind that modified AR-15 with a 100 shot drum magazine you can empty as fast as you can pull the trigger- like our Dayton shooter used.  

27 minutes ago, hoorta said:

OK, my last2 cents on this Steve. Besides there being an inordinate amount of baseless right wing conspiracy theory on this forum. There's also a ton of paranoia. And at least in regard to guns- you and a bunch of others here are paranoid as hell. (or being damn unrealistic) So much as put forward increased background checks- the screaming starts....

THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE AWAY OUR GUNS!!!!! 

Never going to happen- at least in our lifetimes- and I'll tell you why. 

1) Too many folks in Congress like Bag o' Guns Lauren Boebert have your back.

2) The 10+ million legit hunters will never hear of it.  

OTOH, the push to stop the sale of assault er- paramilitary- weapons is nothing new- it's been kicked around for years. I don't doubt it's going to happen soon.  You want one? You're going to need a license. BTW, nothing like shooting up a concert in Las Vegas with a bump stock to get them banned. Those others are next. My sympathies to all you wannabe Rambos out there. As one Democratic Congresswoman accurately said- you don't need an AR-15 to kill Bambi. Plus- those weapons that are already out there- 10s of millions of them- aren't going away. If you think they are- sorry, that's plain nuts. Though I have said it wouldn't surprise me if .223 and 556 NATO ammo get regulated. 

Yes, you have a point Steve. 2nd Amendment "well regulated militia" with single shot muskets that took a bit to reload. I doubt the Founding Fathers envisioned or had in mind that modified AR-15 with a 100 shot drum magazine you can empty as fast as you can pull the trigger- like our Dayton shooter used.  

The thin end of the wedge.  Sure paramilitary assault really scary sounding right? Tell me what makes them actually scary besides the name?  Here are some assault weapons you can get Dicks.  But I am sure your buddies in the anti gun lobby could ask a question like what does anyone need a 9 mmeter semiautomatic handgun for? Actually there are grocery stores all over the country why does anybody need to shoot a deer?

https://www.guns.com/news/2019/10/02/8-semi-auto-deer-rifles-many-have-never-heard-of

PS dud you say in our lifetime? According to the law of averages thats about 9 years. Just saying.

By the way the founding fathers wanted the citizens to have fire power equal to whatever the government could bring to take over. 

WSS

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

The thin end of the wedge.  Sure paramilitary assault really scary sounding right? Tell me what makes them actually scary besides the name?  Here are some assault weapons you can get Dicks.  But I am sure your buddies in the anti gun lobby could ask a question like what does anyone need a 9 mmeter semiautomatic handgun for? Actually there are grocery stores all over the country why does anybody need to shoot a deer?

https://www.guns.com/news/2019/10/02/8-semi-auto-deer-rifles-many-have-never-heard-of

PS dud you say in our lifetime? According to the law of averages thats about 9 years. Just saying.

By the way the founding fathers wanted the citizens to have fire power equal to whatever the government could bring to take over. 

WSS

image.png.16c3bde6b42a91058baf400d5915ce57.png

It's racism one is "BLACK" the other is brown...

more and more like pre-WWII nazis:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-administration-lawyers-file-brief-support-warrantless-gun-confiscation

Biden admin lawyers urge Supreme Court to allow warrantless gun confiscation ahead of major case

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

C78007F3-BFA1-4C0C-9916-9915F4DAD8A3.jpeg

That's a good point though I am sure you don't understand it. Here's a stat for you

"Between 2007 and 2017, nearly 1,700 people were murdered with a knife or sharp object per year. That’s almost four times the number of people murdered by an assailant with any sort of rifle."

That's 20 years Bud.  And that's any kind of rifle. Not just the ones you are scared of.

In 2019 alone there almost 17000 murders.  More than half of which committed by people who primarily vote Democrat.

You do the math.

WSS

37 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

That's a good point though I am sure you don't understand it. Here's a stat for you

"Between 2007 and 2017, nearly 1,700 people were murdered with a knife or sharp object per year. That’s almost four times the number of people murdered by an assailant with any sort of rifle."

That's 20 years Bud.  And that's any kind of rifle. Not just the ones you are scared of.

In 2019 alone there almost 17000 murders.  More than half of which committed by people who primarily vote Democrat.

You do the math.

WSS

I did the math. And 2007 to 2017 is 10 years not 20 Bud

• Thanks 1

On 3/27/2021 at 10:05 PM, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Single shot cannons should be legal. :D 

Regarding the bold- sure you can kill someone with a .22 pistol. But please don't act dumb Steve. I grew up in a hunting family- and any weapon used for that purpose has a MAX of 6 shells or cartridges.  If you're hunting ducks or geese, it's THREE shells.  NOT a Goddamn 100 round drum magazine. So what are those paramilitary weapons primarily for?  HUH? Hunting? My ass. Said it before- they are designed to kill as many HUMAN BEINGS as quickly and efficiently as possible. That's the difference. There you have it. You have a grocery store in a bad neighborhood, and need a Glock for self protection? Be my guest.

You're still projecting WITH NO BASIS IN FACT that the big bad Democrats want to totally outlaw guns.  As the Buffaloes said- paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Single shot cannons should be legal. :D 

Regarding the bold- sure you can kill someone with a .22 pistol. But please don't act dumb Steve. I grew up in a hunting family- and any weapon used for that purpose has a MAX of 6 shells or cartridges.  If you're hunting ducks or geese, it's THREE shells.  NOT a Goddamn 100 round drum magazine. So what are those paramilitary weapons primarily for?  HUH? Hunting? My ass. Said it before- they are designed to kill as many HUMAN BEINGS as quickly and efficiently as possible. That's the difference. There you have it. You have a grocery store in a bad neighborhood, and need a Glock for self protection? Be my guest.

You're still projecting WITH NO BASIS IN FACT that the big bad Democrats want to totally outlaw guns As the Buffaloes said- paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. 

When asked by ABC moderator David Muir to confirm that he planned to mandate that Americans sell their guns, the former Texas congressman responded, “hell yes.”

https://time.com/5676620/beto-orourke-take-guns-ar15-ak47/

Biden Says Beto O’Rourke Will ‘Take Care of the Gun Problem with Me’

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-says-beto-o-rourke-141650776.html

• Thanks 1