THE BROWNS BOARD

The downside of human nature

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/economy/there-are-now-more-jobs-available-pandemic-so-why-aren-n1263669

I suppose some people celebrate this. I won't be a hypocrite and say that I'm not tempted by the path of least resistance but I don't think it's probably good for society in general.

And I think politicians that make citizens into house pets do so for purely cynical lust for power.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

No idea why that would be.

Maybe there's a limit? Do you react a lot on the BB?

WSS

Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today.

• Not reallyOK

Not really.  I did some last night in the political forum.  I reacted to one this morning, then started getting this message. Maybe someone doesn't approve of the things I react to.  Maybe it's a glitch in the system.  I have never been limited before.  All the reactions are basically positive.  It's not like  there is a middle finger reaction you can post.

55 minutes ago, ballpeen said:

• Not reallyOK

Not really.  I did some last night in the political forum.  I reacted to one this morning, then started getting this message. Maybe someone doesn't approve of the things I react to.  Maybe it's a glitch in the system.  I have never been limited before.  All the reactions are basically positive.  It's not like  there is a middle finger reaction you can post.

There probably should be.

😄

WSS

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ballpeen said:

• Not reallyOK

I get that a lot - I use them a lot.

12 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Why look for a job when you can collect more on Unemployment and sitting on your ass smoking weed?

If only I could qualify for that.  I’d retire 

10 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I get that a lot - I use them a lot.

Ok..cool...I didn't know there was a limit.  Seems foolish since people receive rep points and the upvotes are all positive, but it is what it is.  I don't have a problem with rules.  I just need to be informed.