THE BROWNS BOARD

Ted Nugent. Gets COVID

Browns149

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Um, at his age (72) not exactly. "No amount of proof will convince an idiot" Mark Twain

I’ll make you a $100 wager to your favorite charity that says Sweaty Teddy survives.

Any takers?

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Or how many WSSs got it and got lucky.  LOL!😂

I know more people my age who died of cancer within the last year. 

I know a lot of people who had covid and only a few who were actually really sick.  And like I said everybody get your vaccine and STFU.

WSS

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/4787209002

Ted was mistaken?  Well it's a good thing hes not America's top epidemiologist…

🤔

WSS

Note the date on that article Steve? February 2020. The science evolved, and Fauci is singing a different tune April 2021. Covid has a fatality rate that's at least 10 times higher than the flu. 

Even after you've been vaccinated,  you're not completely safe. As I like to point out,  95% isn't 100%. 

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Note the date on that article Steve? February 2020. The science evolved, and Fauci is singing a different tune April 2021. Covid has a fatality rate that's at least 10 times higher than the flu. 

Even after you've been vaccinated,  you're not completely safe. As I like to point out,  95% isn't 100%. 

And who cares? From the beginning of this shit till today the story has shifted like the sand.  Sure you guys can write it off as Hey we made our predictions with the best information we had at the time? that way your off the hook for changing the tune every month.  I know that's the way it works with the Las Vegas line every week in the NFL but…Then again it's worce than I would have predicted a year ago and a lot less than some other people predicted a year ago.

And 1 more time Ted and I play guitar and sing for a living. We aren't doctors.

I maintained that the lockdowns most of the mask mandates and the social distancing BS rules are Arbitrary and mostly ineffective. But like I said bro take whatever precautions make you feel better. Speaking of Ted Nugent I will have to  find the link on the real Internet not just AOL. As a joke he had kid rock come to his room to give him last rites.

WSS

?

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

What vaccine is 100% effective? Let me around that number off at about 0%. Face it bro there are risks in the world.  Speaking of percentages how many people had side effects from Johnson and Johnson or astrazeneca before you guys freaked out?

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

?

What vaccine is 100% effective? Let me around that number off at about 0%. Face it bro there are risks in the world.  Speaking of percentages how many people had side effects from Johnson and Johnson or astrazeneca before you guys freaked out?

WSS

As a retired medical professional, I didn't freak out. The blood clots serious side effects were in the range of 1:1,000,000 chance.  The odds of you getting hit by lightning in your lifetime are 1:15,000. 

What's disingenuous is- Dr. Tucker Carlson doubting the effectiveness of the vaccines with zero proof to back him up.  But then he's a Dr. Hydroxy-Lysol wannabe. As to unbiased reporting, FOX should just be labeled an entertainment channel... https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-us-covid-johnson-vaccine-fauci-20210414-5kxzkualbraytmurnscadphec4-story.html

PS- and you many not believe this Steve, but I actually side with Insanity Hannity on the latest Columbus shooting. The cop had a split second to decide, what was he supposed to do let the chick with a butcher knife stab the girl in pink, and then start shooting? You shot my baby? Then why didn't you try to tell her trying to kill someone was a bad idea.  And I heard the old argument- "she was such a good girl". Good girls learn it's best not to try and stab people.  Even more unbelievable Don Lemmon actually had to admit, well if that was my kid about to get stabbed, I probably would have done the same. 

57 minutes ago, hoorta said:

As a retired medical professional, I didn't freak out. The blood clots serious side effects were in the range of 1:1,000,000 chance.  The odds of you getting hit by lightning in your lifetime are 1:15,000. 

What's disingenuous is- Dr. Tucker Carlson doubting the effectiveness of the vaccines with zero proof to back him up.  But then he's a Dr. Hydroxy-Lysol wannabe. As to unbiased reporting, FOX should just be labeled an entertainment channel... https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-us-covid-johnson-vaccine-fauci-20210414-5kxzkualbraytmurnscadphec4-story.html

PS- and you many not believe this Steve, but I actually side with Insanity Hannity on the latest Columbus shooting. The cop had a split second to decide, what was he supposed to do let the chick with a butcher knife stab the girl in pink, and then start shooting? You shot my baby? Then why didn't you try to tell her trying to kill someone was a bad idea.  And I heard the old argument- "she was such a good girl". Good girls learn it's best not to try and stab people.  Even more unbelievable Don Lemmon actually had to admit, well if that was my kid about to get stabbed, I probably would have done the same. 

Figures you watch Don Lemmon......

4 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Figures you watch Don Lemmon......

Figures you watch Carlson and Hannity.. :D  FWIW, I don't tune in every evening- (when you go through the their evening news cycle starting at 7PM, most of it is just repeat spew by the time Don comes on- and he's my least favorite of the bunch) FWIW, I have enough objectivity to realize when they're spewing left wing propaganda. Their reporting of actual news is closer to reality than FOX's regular anti- left diatribes. I'm currently limiting the time I spend on those "news" channels, not much really going on- it's just back and forth left vs. right or right vs. left mud slinging trying to score political points. 

Don't get out the violins for the deceased knife wielding girl in Columbus CNN. The 13 yo in Chicago is more marginal- but yes- if you don't run, you're probably not going to get shot.  

9 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Figures you watch Carlson and Hannity.. :D  FWIW, I don't tune in every evening- (when you go through the their evening news cycle starting at 7PM, most of it is just repeat spew by the time Don comes on- and he's my least favorite of the bunch) FWIW, I have enough objectivity to realize when they're spewing left wing propaganda. Their reporting of actual news is closer to reality than FOX's regular anti- left diatribes. I'm currently limiting the time I spend on those "news" channels, not much really going on- it's just back and forth left vs. right or right vs. left mud slinging trying to score political points. 

Don't get out the violins for the deceased knife wielding girl in Columbus CNN. The 13 yo in Chicago is more marginal- but yes- if you don't run, you're probably not going to get shot.  

CNN is total bullshit.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

That's my point Larry, not so much you particularly freaking out but the world and especially the United States.

Of course that's made up bullshit which is where I part ways from trying to debate something with trump haters.

PS- and you many not believe this Steve, but I actually side with Insanity Hannity on the latest Columbus shooting. The cop had a split second to decide, what was he supposed to do let the chick with a butcher knife stab the girl in pink, and then start shooting? You shot my baby?

But that's a topic for another discussion. I think the cops get a bad rap.

Then why didn't you try to tell her trying to kill someone was a bad idea.  And I heard the old argument- "she was such a good girl". Good girls learn it's best not to try and stab people.  Even more unbelievable Don Lemmon actually had to admit, well if that was my kid about to get stabbed, I probably would have done the same. 

WSS

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Viewers flee CNN during Jim Acosta’s new weekend show as network’s ratings suffer

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Thank you- FOX is total bullshit right wing propaganda... 

Everybody knows which way Fox's editorial shows lean. Same as MSNBC.  In neither case does that mean that a new story is necessarily incorrect or dishonest. Unfortunately in cases where a news station or newspaper skews hard news… That should bother any honest person.

WSS

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

Thank you- FOX is total bullshit right wing propaganda... 

oh, TDS bs.

Even years ago, Colmes was a far left supporter of ANYTHING stupid and leftwing.

All the time - Hannity and Colmes. on Fox.

Hannity & Colmes - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannity_&_Colmes

Hannity & Colmes was a live television show on Fox News in the United States, hosted by Sean Hannity and Alan Colmes, who respectively presented a conservative and liberal perspective. The series premiered on October 7, 1996, and the final episode aired on January 9, 2009. The show offered Hannity's conservative views and Colmes's liberal views incorporated into a current news story…

Now, you tell me a show where they have ever had that on your CNN, etc.

and Bob Beckel, another one.

and Juan Williams. and Donna Brazil. Neil Cavuto. the sickening to all Chrissy Wallace. and Shepard Smith the worst of the ignorant and dishonestly leftwing idiots.

all on Fox news.

Now, Hoorta, you name the conservative anchors on your CNN, MSNBC etc.

Won't be able to name one any more that you could name ONE good/great thing your biden zombie ever did for AMERICA.

both cases, you got nothin.