THE BROWNS BOARD

Poor People for Heck

Westside Steve

WHY have a new health care system, that admittedly by the proponents, will put about

20 million OUT of their CURRENT health insurance? WHY support that?

Show me.

As far as healthcare I know you have seen the threads that Peen and I have discussed on this issue and if we do nothing we as taxpayers are still paying a thousand dollars to have someone with no insurance walk into an emergency room with the sniffles because he has no health insurance so we are already paying for healthcare it just needs to be run in a more efficient manner,who knows how the final bill will look but if we put as much effort in creating one as we have done with trying to destroy it we could have the best healthcare in the world. Dan

Absolutely ! But why a whole new system? Why break was is NOT broken? Why disrupt the lives of Americans who have

worked many years to have great health insurance, to give others insurance? Why does the bill interfere with private insurance

at all?

I keep saying fix the problems that DO exist, and Obama supporters want to continue saying "It's Obama's takeover of the entire industry changeover to gov health insurance we will be doing nothing and that is worse"

No person on this board, I believe, said to do nothing.

The nitty gritty is, HOW to fix those legit problems.

Why not just expand the welfare health insurance coverage to those who don't have health insurance?

Support a -bipartisan- effort at Tort Reform?

Why not leave millions and millions and megamillions of Americans who DO have private

health insurance and are happy with it... ALONE ?

mz the pussy,

just go Google the phrase "20 million americans will lose their health insurance." and check out the results.

I didn't use the 83 whatever millions number to be very conservative. I've heard the 20 mill number before.

No cal, that's not how this works. You don't spew garbage and then ask me to google it to find support for your statement/argument.

You claim 20M will lose their HC. Now SHOW ME.

No cal, that's not how this works. You don't spew garbage and then ask me to google it to find support for your statement/argument.

You claim 20M will lose their HC. Now SHOW ME.

I'm still waiting, cal.......................................................................

Archived