THE BROWNS BOARD

My Preseason Game 2 Checklist

blowe

This is what I want to see....

[ ] Forced turnover by the defense

[ ] A sack from the 1st team defense

[ ] BETTER TACKLING THAN THE LAST GAME

[ ] BQ to show some consistency at QB (not really a problem, but I still want to see it)

[ ] Braylon not dropping a single ball while he is in

[ ] Robiskie gets over 2 catches

[ ] Mo Mass gets over 2 catches

[ ] Furrey continues his consistent WR play

[ ] Cribbs continues his consistent WR play

[ ] DA- No INTs (hopefully he will be our backup for the future)

[ ] Alex Mack making the right line calls and hopefully continuing towards the starting center position

[ ] BQ at least 1 TD no INTs

[ ] Less than 5 penalties all game

[ ] Jamal Lewis at least 1 gain of 10+ yards (really? is that too much to ask for?)

[ ] James Davis showing that explosiveness he had early in camp

[ ] Coye Francies light up another receiver.

[ ] Run the ball!!!

[ ] STOP THE DAMN RUN!!!

Feel free to comment and add your own and I will copy and paste them as they come in. I'm going to the game tonight (section 347 row 22 seat 20), so I will do a short write-up when I get back. GO BROWNS!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF

I am really boring and very easy to please today.

Run the Ball

Stop the Run

It will make everyone's life easy. Sacks and passing the ball are sexy, but if you can't do the former, the latter is much, much harder to establish. It is like building a house - you can't build the walls and fancy ceilings and all the sexy designs on crap foundation. That is where this team is - a weak foundation that can't stop the run and can't run the ball. We establish those two things, then, and ONLY then, the Browns will be able to develop as a team this season.

Run the Ball

Stop the Run

Run the Ball

Stop the Run

Run the Ball

Stop the Run

Run the Ball

Stop the Run.................

Gotta start somewhere.

I'm looking for a few things...

1st, an attitude on defense.. I've had it with the nice guy, cerebal approach..Every member of the defense should have been required to view the Coy Francies hit in the GB game... Thats the football of our division.. The D better come to play tonight...

2nd, an offensive line that opens a hole allowing our running backs to engage linbackers as the 1st defender they meet... Our backs can't seem to make it out of the backfield and are being hit first by the linemen rather than the linebackers...

3rd, look like a football team... No stupid penaltys especially at critical times....

4th, a coaching staff that can make adjustments on both sides of the ball based on what the other team is doing... For too long we've been stuck with poor coaching adjustments...

Peace

T.Dawg

Guest TheJokersWILD
This is what I want to see....

[ ] Forced turnover by the defense

[ ] A sack from the 1st team defense

[ ] BETTER TACKLING THAN THE LAST GAME

[ ] BQ to show some consistency at QB (not really a problem, but I still want to see it)

[ ] Braylon not dropping a single ball while he is in

[ ] Robiskie gets over 2 catches

[ ] Mo Mass gets over 2 catches

[ ] Furrey continues his consistent WR play

[ ] Cribbs continues his consistent WR play

[ ] DA- No INTs (hopefully he will be our backup for the future)

[ ] Alex Mack making the right line calls and hopefully continuing towards the starting center position

[ ] BQ at least 1 TD no INTs

[ ] Less than 5 penalties all game

[ ] Jamal Lewis at least 1 gain of 10+ yards (really? is that too much to ask for?)

[ ] James Davis showing that explosiveness he had early in camp

Feel free to comment and add your own and I will copy and paste them as they come in. I'm going to the game tonight (section 347 row 22 seat 20), so I will do a short write-up when I get back. GO BROWNS!!! WOOF WOOF WOOF

ADD....[ ] Coye Francies light up another receiver.

I really like how this guy plays....

Archived