THE BROWNS BOARD

IT'S DRAFT DAY BITCHES!!!

Tour2ma

Have fun, guys! 

I have a lot of stuff to do both Thursday and Friday (I even have to travel) so I won't watch any of it (starts 2AM for me), but I'll try to find some time to rrad you, pancake eating mfers ;)

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

I a few hours I'm going to make some muthafuckin pancakes... blueberry-banana...

Good nite, Gracie...

Broadcasting remote from beautiful Cleveland Ohio... Having my nightcap Morgado 10yo tawny.    

Ready for day one, and also ready for my main event Friday.  Don is skeptical- but I have zero doubt we're in the 5,000 chosen few that get entrance to the clamshell.  Section and seat location...  :)   

I'm rarely up early enough for pancakes.  (blueberry is fine, I'll skip the bananas) I'd bet our Brit friends Howie and G-man would be starting on the Guinness at daybreak if they were here... FWIW, the gates don't even open up until Noon- and I'll be damned if I'm going to start swilling watered down Bud Lite when we do get inside. I have higher beer standards.  

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

-Taking wifey's car in for upgrade of Nav system (can't find her way out of a telephone booth), retrieve it and open a bottle of Argentine Cabernet just in time for the Tavern.🍷😋

Was the Cabernet as rare as  Tour finding a top rated O linemen ? :)

• Haha 1

Found 2 Browns rumours ...

Browns trade Njoku to Carolina for a 3rd round pick ....... a few have mentioned it on Twitter

Browns would like Stephon Gilmore from Pats, talk is swapping 46 for 26 and sending Pats a 5th rounder next year to get it done ..... only issue is Gilmore would need extending as he has 1 year left.

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

My nipples are so hard in anticipation of tonight that I can dial a rotary phone with them. 

I also feel tingly in my undercarriage area. 

IT MUST MEAN IT IS DRAFT DAY!

I hope Ghoolie does not have you by the ghoolies :)

Just now, darren15 said:

I hope Ghoolie does not have you by the ghoolies :)

While I'm sure Ghoolie - who was obviously compensating for latent homosexual desires - would love to grab a man by his "ghoolies", that's a hard no, sir. 

And today is a religious day. It is Draft Day. 

Don't besmirch such a holy day by mentioning that big fat pile of monkey spunk. (Alright tia, what movie is THAT from?)

5 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

While I'm sure Ghoolie - who was obviously compensating for latent homosexual desires - would love to grab a man by his "ghoolies", that's a hard no, sir. 

Don't besmirch such a holy day by mentioning that big fat pile of monkey spunk. (Alright tia, what movie is THAT from?)

Shawshank ?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, darren15 said:

Found 2 Browns rumours ...

Browns trade Njoku to Carolina for a 3rd round pick ....... a few have mentioned it on Twitter

Browns would like Stephon Gilmore from Pats, talk is swapping 46 for 26 and sending Pats a 5th rounder next year to get it done ..... only issue is Gilmore would need extending as he has 1 year left.

If we could actually get him extended without breaking the bank, of course you would do this in a heartbeat. 

In regards to Njoku, don’t really care anymore. Offer him for a second not a third, though. Maybe we’ll get a Trent Richardson style fleece. 

Well... turned out there were no blueberries in da houz, so went banana-walnut. But did have some blueberry syrup so...

2128023230_MFPancake.jpg.5b160bb4a42099f4512cd557770fe2b0.jpg

And yes, that's real bacon that lubed the griddle...

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

My nipples are so hard in anticipation of tonight that I can dial a rotary phone with them.

Pffffft...

Let us know when they can punch a number into a touch tone...

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Were you hitting the vino a little hard last night?

Nope, but I just ran off CBS Sports' top 450 draft prospects this morning and you get one guess who #26 was. Should be easy for a bright guy like you.  LOL!😂

One hint: First letter of his last name starts with a "B"😁    And if you guess wrong you will be BARred from the BB foreverMORE😱

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Nope, but I just ran off CBS Sports' top 450 draft prospects this morning and you get one guess who #26 was. Should be easy for a bright guy like you.  LOL!😂

One hint: First letter of his last name starts with a "B"😁    And if you guess wrong you will be BARred from the BB foreverMORE😱

I meant Tour, but yeah... I'm sure you old guys can all hit the sauce pretty hard.

😘

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

The only one filmed in Mansfield, Ohio... I'm pretty sure?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

I meant Tour...

Actually... yes...

Nice little red meritage (that's a red blend for the unwashed) before, during and after dinner...

Which featured a nice rib eye.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

The only one filmed in Mansfield, Ohio... I'm pretty sure?

Actually the old reformatory has been in a few films... TV shows, too.

Shawshank  was one of them.