THE BROWNS BOARD

Anderson looking like the starter tonight

DieHardBrownsFan

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, are you kidding me? Anderson looked like crap that 2nd drive considering the formations the Lions were in and intensity(which will waver alot in preseason).

and Anderson screws up a 2nd drive. I mean, the Lions are off tonight, sorta like the Browns last week. No intensity and they aren't overly talented in the first place. Alot of wide open recievers and little pressure. You gotta score more than 1 offensive TD.

LOL, are you kidding me? Anderson looked like crap that 2nd drive considering the formations the Lions were in and intensity(which will waver alot in preseason).

Listen noobie. He just drove them down field for a field goal. He is playing great. Sorry your boy Quinn ain't even played yet.

LOL. DA underperformed after the TD drive. The Lions are just going through the motions tonight. Yet, you get all over his jock. Wow!!!

Anderson throws for 120 yards, including 5 20+ yard plays, in the first quarter. The browns are up by 20 points.

BQ Fags should also take notice of the fact that Quinn wasn't even given an opportunity to face the lions #1 defense.

Mangini must not be real interested in seeing that.

This competition may already be over.

Drive Assasin, 1 for 4 on 3rd down against the Lions.

I bet Quinn would like to have some field position, instead of watching Jared "stop drop and roll" Lawson.

Game update:

Quinn throws for 6 yards on 3rd and 11.

Another punt.

Still 20-0

Game update:

Anderson overthrows Davis and gets picked.

Did anyone notice on the 2 min drive when DA looked the old DA? That's because the stress was on him and he got stupid feet. He moved toward pressure and didn't make his reads. That is what he is like playing good teams. He looks great against bad teams - see first quarter. But put him in pressure situations and he can't make the reads. Quinn didn't look good at all. We need someone to take the lead here and they aren't doing it.

DA made some great plays. But he again killed drives and folded when the pressure was on. That led to - surprise- points for the other team.

For those keeping score in the QB derby, at halftime, Anderson's rating is 63; Quinn's is 76.3.

you, shep, and WPB can talk about that geek bullshit all you want.

but for the rest of us, it's time to focus on preparing for the Vikings and Brett Favre, and how Jamal Lewis has another big year left in his tank with Anderson at the helm.

you, shep, and WPB can talk about that geek bullshit all you want.

but for the rest of us, it's time to focus on preparing for the Vikings and Brett Favre, and how Jamal Lewis has another big year left in his tank with Anderson at the helm.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chump change that rating means squat.... DA had a good first half period. BQ was hampered by a couple of team fouls not his fault and oddball offensive playcalling.

DA threw for over 100 yds in the first quarter and led us to scoring drives. DA had a good completion rating period. That "2 minute" drive was under one minute with us having a 20 point lead with obvious safety passes by DA.... the tip int was just that a tip on a meaningless drive that affected his qb rating on something we would never have done in the regular season with that lead.

BQ I thought delivered ok and had good field prescence. All tonight did was show the race is still on.

Lumbergh good god shut up. BQ did fine and so did DA but this against DETROIT..... It looks promising for us as a TEAM but this is again 0-16 DETROIT.

Chump Change BQ rating would have been horrible had his tip over the middle would have been intercepted also.....

Very Quinnesque end to the half.

At least in Anderson's case the ball went off his receiver's hands.

1353 posts about Derek Anderson. Boy are you shallow. But, I will agree DA looked sharp tonight. BQ looked a bit indecisive, but this isn't over yet. Don't care who wins as long as WE win. You should try rooting for the Browns, not just DA.

Archived