THE BROWNS BOARD

The Draft: Round One

Tour2ma

Caleb Farley  off the Board to the Tits.

3 more picks before Browns.   Still out there:

Newsome  CB  Northwestern

Ojulari  Edge  Georgia

Owusu-Koramoah   Edge   Notre Dame

Barmore  DT  Alabama

Jayson Oweh   Penn St. 

Any guesses/favorites out of these guys? 

My preference, I think is for the ND guy. 

30 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Don't give a fuck.

DON'T.  GIVE. A.  FUCK.

I told you Fields wouldd drop.  What'd you do?!  Just spam link articles to "experts" who hadn't even watched the game that I had replayed twice over by that point.   

This was about who gets drafted higher.  I said I have a pulse on talent evaluation and you scoffed at it.    Back to the ignore list for you.

Get bent. 

Did you expect logic and reason from Gip on anything Browns or OSU related?

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Did you expect logic and reason from Gip on anything Browns or OSU related?

What is  illogical about simply  citing  numerous  mock draft/ professional evaluators?    Do you have an answer?  

I mean,  everyone was saying Mac Jones would go  #3.....how did that work out? 

3 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

Either WR [Bateman] or DB [Moehrig] look possible..

Moehrig is a Safety.  Do you think they would go safety  over a corner/edge/DT?    I figured  they covered that with  John Johnson pickup. 

By the way:  Shittsburgh is on the clock

Edit:    Spermsuckers take Najee Harris  RB  Alabama...as was mocked a lot.    I am sure he will be an upgrade for them from the crap they have,  but IMO,   Etienne  is a better back. 

5 minutes ago, Unsympathetic said:

Fun to hear the boos for Pitt's pick.. and to see Pitt not evaluate themselves very well.  RB wasn't the problem, the OL was.  Even PFF only rated them 17th overall; somehow first in passpro and dead last in runblock. And they're losing their top runblocker Villaneuva.

Board had Najee' rated higher.  Dude does run a good deal beyond expected yards blocked from my understanding.

Guys that have dropped  who were thought to be  1st rounders:

WR  Elijah Moore

LB  Jeremiah  Owusu-Koramoah

S  Trevon Moehrig

DT  Christian Barmore

Edge Azeez Ojulari

I wonder if the Browns could parley some of the 8 picks they have remaining  to move up to get any of these guys with first round grades.   

I assume you all have some other names to consider moving up for as well. 

Looking at our shinny new CB, he has missed a lot of college football games due to injury and that stuff tends to follow you.

Hopefully he can shake that and be available week in and week out...  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Unsympathetic said:

Fun to hear the boos for Pitt's pick.. and to see Pitt not evaluate themselves very well.  RB wasn't the problem, the OL was.  Even PFF only rated them 17th overall; somehow first in passpro and dead last in runblock. And they're losing their top runblocker Villaneuva.

Total nonsense. AL was nowhere near our top run blocker. Dotson was and it wasn't close. Villanueva is thankfully gone (he sucks) and this draft is very deep at offensive line. Najee Harris is just what the doctor ordered especially with fraley off the board. Dickerson round 2 to the steelers. 👀