THE BROWNS BOARD

Draft Grades

Flugel

On 5/22/2021 at 12:12 AM, Vagitron said:

Thanks Cal. I also get that completely. We aren't "panera puree" smoothies so they do cost a little more  but you get what you pay for and they are filling. A friend of mine in college, his older brother actually started it. It's a very successful franchise now based in North East ohio. My store, one of three in Central. His original store catered Browns training camp twice two seasons ago. He's diehard Browns. I'm obviously not. Lol

We hope to open a couple more and I can finally transition out of being a "working owner" and I can just market and interact with staff/customers. I'm currently still slanging them behind the counter. 

All juice based or do you also offer almond milk based too? Immediately after every mountain bike ride, I make a protein shake with almond milk, 50g frozen banana, 100g frozen strawberries and one serving of Vega protein powder (pea protein based). 

After a 3hr grueling hammer fest, I can actually feel the nutrients and macros doing their thing with every drink..... the old Popeye cartoon where he becomes a bad ass instantly after eating his spinach always comes to my mind.

Best of luck with your business and if I were anywhere near there, I would be a customer!  

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, bjh2130 said:

Yeah my phone auto-corrected. My apologies. For someone who threw a hiss fit anytime someone made a joke about his phone putting the same statement twice when using talk to text features you sure are fucking prick. You know why phone auto corrected it? It's not a real fucking word (adjective form of limp lol)

I assumed you meant it more in a limp-wristed way as much as you use homosexual insults so thank you for informing me of what it meant. Go fuck yourself for being a prick. 🙂

Sorry if being educated and informed is an affront to you.  Not sure what you are offended about unless you take to heart accusations of being limpy and lumpy.

A guy like you should appreciate the Urban Dictionary definition.

When your dime bitch surprises you with a quick blow Job and your wiener is so limp that she can twirl it around in her mouth like a jump rope. To maintain limpy status for as long as possible it’s helpful to think about the affects of the corona virus on your used to be thriving business. If you're lucky you can keep your limp wiener in her mouth for at least 30 seconds of pure bliss. When your limpy reaches 20% chubby the limpy is over and you go back about your day.

4 hours ago, D Bone said:

All juice based or do you also offer almond milk based too? Immediately after every mountain bike ride, I make a protein shake with almond milk, 50g frozen banana, 100g frozen strawberries and one serving of Vega protein powder (pea protein based). 

After a 3hr grueling hammer fest, I can actually feel the nutrients and macros doing their thing with every drink..... the old Popeye cartoon where he becomes a bad ass instantly after eating his spinach always comes to my mind.

Best of luck with your business and if I were anywhere near there, I would be a customer!  

I have used Almond Milk to quell my acid reflux.  Works about as good as anything. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Sorry if being educated and informed is an affront to you.  Not sure what you are offended about unless you take to heart accusations of being limpy and lumpy.

A guy like you should appreciate the Urban Dictionary definition.

When your dime bitch surprises you with a quick blow Job and your wiener is so limp that she can twirl it around in her mouth like a jump rope. To maintain limpy status for as long as possible it’s helpful to think about the affects of the corona virus on your used to be thriving business. If you're lucky you can keep your limp wiener in her mouth for at least 30 seconds of pure bliss. When your limpy reaches 20% chubby the limpy is over and you go back about your day.

Yeah. That's not the definition you gave. Actually none of the top 5 definitions there are even remotely similar to the one you gave. You are so educated and informed you used a non-existent word. I would describe you more as a pompous person with a very inflated ego.

4 hours ago, bjh2130 said:

Yeah. That's not the definition you gave. Actually none of the top 5 definitions there are even remotely similar to the one you gave. You are so educated and informed you used a non-existent word. I would describe you more as a pompous person with a very inflated ego.

I am so educated and informed to the point that the Oxford English Dictionary relies on me to create new words and new definitions of words. They have even put me in charge of the classification of human personalities. And for you, I have the perfect designation: 

Butt-Based Bundlechump Animated GIF | Jethro Sleestak Comix

On 5/24/2021 at 2:16 PM, D Bone said:

We have several with almond or soy milk. We actually make one very similar to what you are doing but it has frozen yogurt. (It can also be removed and some people do remove the yogurt) 

We use almond or soy, two scoops of bananas, peanut butter and a little bit of chocolate and either whey, soy or pea protein. Our menu is also almost completely interchangeable and we make zero premade anything. I really appreciate the kind words and support. You all are making me feel some type of way in here. Thank you. 😎🤙❤️

• Upvote 1

On 5/23/2021 at 7:13 AM, ballpeen said:

Good for you.  Hard work pays off.  I hope you get to 4-5 stores.  Stay in operations to some extent.  Nobody cares as much as you do.  In the early-mid 70's my brother had a chance to buy a McDonalds restaurant.  I invested in his company to front him a portion of the money and took a 15% stake.  I never took any pay or profit sharing for 10 years.  He ended up owing 5 restaurants in central Florida.  It worked out well for us both when he sold in the early-mid 90's.  The point is even when he didn't need to be actively involved, he still had his hands in daily operations on a regular basis.  Good luck!

Hell ya, that’s awesome AND that is the goal. I just want to be able to take on some passion projects and maybe start tracking a car at mid Ohio when the spirit moves me some day. I will always be involved as I think it’s important to not lose touch of what is important. Employee engagement for example. We run our store on a “vibe” and really do have a tribe like feel. We have very little turnover as a result and it pays off. Kudos to you for supporting family and having it pay off. It’s what it’s all about. 😎🤙

• Like 1

14 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I am so educated and informed to the point that the Oxford English Dictionary relies on me to create new words and new definitions of words. They have even put me in charge of the classification of human personalities. And for you, I have the perfect designation: 

Butt-Based Bundlechump Animated GIF | Jethro Sleestak Comix

Yep perfect example of your unbelievably pompous personality and your inflated ego. I honestly have no clue what you see in yourself to have such an inflated ego but you do you.  Have a good day sir. 

33 minutes ago, bjh2130 said:

Yep perfect example of your unbelievably pompous personality and your inflated ego. I honestly have no clue what you see in yourself to have such an inflated ego but you do you.  Have a good day sir. 

Anyone above the level of an amoeba intellectually would seem pompous to you.  Oh look!  You highly resemble an amoeba from your viewpoint from your anal orifice. 

8 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Anyone above the level of an amoeba intellectually would seem pompous to you.  Oh look!  You highly resemble an amoeba from your viewpoint from your anal orifice. 

Guy claims super intelligence when this whole conversation started because he used a made up word. Also the reason you're pompous has nothing to do with intelligence. This all could have been avoided if you weren't a pompous prick in your original response. My phone auto corrected your word because it wasn't real but did you know what word I was asking for your definition of? You did so why not give the answer. There is a reason you are likely the most ignored regulat poster on this site other than the guy who got the ban. It's not because you're so intelligent like you think you are.  It's because you're a pompous asshole.

9 hours ago, bjh2130 said:

Guy claims super intelligence when this whole conversation started because he used a made up word. Also the reason you're pompous has nothing to do with intelligence. This all could have been avoided if you weren't a pompous prick in your original response. My phone auto corrected your word because it wasn't real but did you know what word I was asking for your definition of? You did so why not give the answer. There is a reason you are likely the most ignored regulat poster on this site other than the guy who got the ban. It's not because you're so intelligent like you think you are.  It's because you're a pompous asshole.

Actually, my original response was a joke about Vagitron's  smoothie's having a fishy taste...because, you know...it was a take off on the way a kunthole smells.  You either could not take that joke, or were unable to comprehend it. 

And then I made another joke about  smoothies being  a "limpy" meal....i.e. that there is not a lot of substance to a smoothie as a meal.  Again, yes, I sort of made up a word to describe a smoothie. And again...it was another joke.   And again you could not take that joke....or were unable to comprehend it.  

The only thing I can think that you can do perhaps for your personal betterment is to get a humor transplant operation, and then get some Richard Pryor, Rodney Dangerfield, George Carlin,  Robin Williams, Steve Martin etc. etc.  tapes or youtube link and review them to help you comprehend humor.   Otherwise you are going to continue to lead a sad, sorry little life.

20 Why So Serious Memes That'll Remind You What Life's About |  SayingImages.com

Looks like we now have a name... image.png.3a240fb465b46d2d7329115ad1f8cd89.png

9 hours ago, bjh2130 said:

There is a reason you are likely the most ignored regulat poster on this site...

And you are still seeing his posts because?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

More help for you:

The 6:00 mark was the tip of the iceberg of where we are today, and I can only horrifically imagine where we'll (not me) be in the not so distant future.

Holy shit I love me some George Carlin! 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, D Bone said:

The 6:00 mark was the tip of the iceberg of where we are today, and I can only horrifically imagine where we'll (not me) be in the not so distant future.

Holy shit I love me some George Carlin! 

"White guys over 10 years old who wear their hats backwards."-always thought of that as a tipoff to level of intelligence.   LOL!😂

Looks like we now have a name... image.png.3a240fb465b46d2d7329115ad1f8cd89.png

And you are still seeing his posts because?

This. You gotta toss the guy on ignore. I haven’t been in a argument of any kind here where the tone is negative since I put him on “the list”. Honestly anyone that doesn’t enjoy arguing with a revolving door equipped with a obnoxious argumentative sound board should do the same. You can actually talk football. I should have listened waaaaaayyyyyy sooner. 😬

On 5/27/2021 at 9:10 PM, Vagitron said:

This. You gotta toss the guy on ignore. I haven’t been in a argument of any kind here where the tone is negative since I put him on “the list”. Honestly anyone that doesn’t enjoy arguing with a revolving door equipped with a obnoxious argumentative sound board should do the same. You can actually talk football. I should have listened waaaaaayyyyyy sooner. 😬

Vagitron  is a liar.  He cannot actually talk football, at all.  He can only tell lies about the Steelers,   and when he is called on his lies, he can't handle it.

He really cannot talk football otherwise either because:.....he lies about being able to ignore me.   If you were to look at, say  every post he has ever put on here since he supposedly put me on ignore.....over  50% of them have been about ME.  

So, needless to say, I certainly don't feel ignored by him.