THE BROWNS BOARD

Mare of Easttown

Mare of Eastown. 

Sort of a gritty  murder mystery  set in what I think is a  Philadelphia  working class  suburb.   Stars  Kate Winslet  as the detective.    Only issue I have with it is that it is half a murder mystery,  but half basically a soap opera  about  the characters  personal lives. Sometimes that  "cop dealing with personal issues"  can really ruin a show  IMO.  That is not the case here,  but it comes close to being distracting.     On HBO.  Only 3 episodes realeased so far. 

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I didn't realise these fuckers were releasing it when episode per week. I wouldn't have started so soon.

WSS

Yea,  but I guess that is the way HBO does it.     It is why I never  watched  GOT  like that....except for the Final season  when I was compelled to have to wait each week. 

12 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Yea,  but I guess that is the way HBO does it.     It is why I never  watched  GOT  like that....except for the Final season  when I was compelled to have to wait each week. 

There are a few of those series I would like to start over so I can watch them every day or every other day. Rather than wait. The shield And the sopranos

Now I need to find another cable drama and come back to this one later.

WSS

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

There are a few of those series I would like to start over so I can watch them every day or every other day. Rather than wait. The shield And the sopranos

Now I need to find another cable drama and come back to this one later.

WSS

Seen Shadow and Bones?    Sci-fi  drama.   You can binge watch the entire  first season.