THE BROWNS BOARD

Lumnuts, video of your boy hard at work...

SoCalDog

Here ya go... DA had a good game tonight against, "Detroilet" as you call them. Here are his highlights.... enjoy

Anderson Highlights

Congratulations, SoCal, you are the new face of Quinn Fagdom.

Let me fill you in on a few things:

1. Derek Anderson is a Cleveland Brown.

2. Rooting for a player over a team ... gay.

3. Muscle and fitness magazine ... really, really gay.

Ultimate Test: We won a football game tonight. If you are acting all faggy about it ... you're a Quinn Fag.

Zombo

You have to admit he looked really good. I just have been screwed too many times by Bad Derek to have faith after 1 game against an 0-16 team, which is probably how some Packers fans felt after playing us. It would be nice if he could give us 10 games tops like this. Not a game here and there. But damn he looked really good.

You have to admit he looked really good. I just have been screwed too many times by Bad Derek to have faith after 1 game against an 0-16 team, which is probably how some Packers fans felt after playing us. It would be nice if he could give us 10 games tops like this. Not a game here and there. But damn he looked really good.

I didn't think he looked that good. Outside the first drive, he was so so. When Detroit went cover 2........we all know what happened.

Guest TheJokersWILD

Ultimate Test: We won a football game tonight. If you are acting all faggy about it ... you're a Quinn Fag.

Zombo

Ok i think it's safe to say we know who the alter-ego known as "Lumbergh" belongs to.

Ok i think it's safe to say we know who the alter-ego known as "Lumbergh" belongs to.

Oh yeah. I support the guy that started at QB for the Cleveland Browns tonight, so I must be Lumbergh.

Never mind the fact that I've been a Browns fan for 40 years and my IP address is Florida.

I get it ... you guys hate Lumbergh.

Guess what ... that has nothing to do with Derek Anderson.

He's a guy that goes out and plays hard for your favorite football team.

Now who is getting the best of whom?

Zombo

Guest TheJokersWILD
Oh yeah. I support the guy that started at QB for the Cleveland Browns tonight, so I must be Lumbergh.

Never mind the fact that I've been a Browns fan for 40 years and my IP adress is Florida.

Zombo

No it's not that, it's just that Quinn didn't have much playing time as did Anderson in the first game. I still think the race is even after tonight. DA looked like he was trying out for the Indians pitching staff with that pass he threw that was INT.

Guest TheJokersWILD

Never mind the fact that I've been a Browns fan for 40 years and my IP address is Florida.

Zombo

I am not against you, I am just another guy who wants what is best for this team and I still think it is still too close to call DA vs BQ.

No it's not that, it's just that Quinn didn't have much playing time as did Anderson in the first game. I still think the race is even after tonight. DA looked like he was trying out for the Indians pitching staff with that pass he threw that was INT.

OK ... so the competition hasn't been decided.

Not sure how that makes me Lumbergh, or why I should feel bad for supporting the guy that started at QB for the Cleveland Browns tonight.

I'm happy when the Browns perform well. Tonight, they did pretty well. If you are all stressed out and bitching about Derek Anderson tonight ... maybe you aren't really all about the Browns, maybe you are more interested in the dweeb from Oregon that got under your skin on a message board.

Me, I'm about the Browns. Good show tonight.

Zombo

Zombo

You forgot:

4. Watching 2 sweaty males dryhump each other and calling it the UFC ... really, really, really gay.

Zombo

LMAO!! :lol: Well, HELLO Lumnutz Sr.

What? Did I give the wrong link to DA's one good drive vs the Lions tonight? I could swear I gave the right link. Hmmm... ;)

I thought Lum would enjoy the joke, but I guess you did, too. I'm glad we won too. We'd ALL be REALLY pissed if we had lost to DETROILET!!!

Oh, I am a Browns fan. And I want what is best for this franchise. It just happens to be Quinn (IMO). I'm tired of seeing DA do well (like he did in the first Qrtr.) then implode and do something stupid. We need to take the first step in the new direction forward for our franchise and I believe Quinn is the right QB to do that.

DA has shown OVER and OVER what he is. In college, and as a pro...the stats/facts don't lie and the wins and losses of last year don't lie. I'm sorry the truth hurts. But, for us to be CONSISTENT and IMPROVE as a team, Quinn is one smal change I think should be made.

There is PLENTY of changes that needed to be made from last year. QB is just one of them.

Archived