THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden's brain is broken

calfoxwc

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/05/12/joe-bidens-brain-is-broken-n379159

After a reporter asks Biden how compromise is possible with GOP, he replies, "Easy. Just snap my fingers. It will happen."

— Charlie Spiering (@charliespiering) May 12, 2021

"I think we have to make a greater investment into education," Joe Biden says, when asked how to solve the gas shortage problem. Says a better educated workforce would be better on cyber security.

9 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

After a reporter asks Biden how compromise is possible with GOP, he replies, "Easy. Just snap my fingers. It will happen."

"I think we have to make a greater investment into education," Joe Biden says, when asked how to solve the gas shortage problem. Says a better educated workforce would be better on cyber security.

LOL- when Cheetos thought injecting bleach or ramming a UV light up your ass would cure covid- nothing to see here.  :D   

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Creepy Joe is actually the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz , “ If I only had a brain “ 

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

LOL- when Cheetos thought injecting bleach or ramming a UV light up your ass would cure covid- nothing to see here.  :D   

This is why the entire board thinks your a joke or a troll.

Biden is destroying our country and you’ve got Cheetos on your brain.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

This is why the entire board thinks your a joke or a troll.

Biden is destroying our country and you’ve got Cheetos on your brain.

That's true. Even though BDS exists it's because of his policies.

(Not necessarily his policies but whoever's policies are set before him to sign)

WSS

25 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Can you link to a direct quote of trump suggesting injecting bleach?

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/apr/24/context-what-donald-trump-said-about-disinfectant-/

For the record I do think politifact and many of these other fact checking organisations that are owned by left wing propagandists are bullshit at least there's a "in here

(Just for fun Chris Cuomo Andy's brother and well known trump hater fumigates his house with Chorine bleach solution in the breathing apparatus.)

WSS

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

image.png.fec909448c931bccf29da18a4ab50a02.png

When Biden thought injecting peanut butter or ramming corn cobs up your ass would cure covid- nothing to see here.  :D   

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

or you could stop with your crap to screw up real threads. Just a thought. Though your TDS bs might be far more addictive than you care to admit.

READ IT:

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/07/13/fact-check-did-trump-tell-people-to-drink-bleach-to-kill-coronavirus/113754708/

Later, Trump clarified his comments after a reporter asked Bryan whether disinfectants could actually be injected into COVID-19 patients.

"It wouldn’t be through injections, almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object."

Hoorta - want to try for the umpteenth time to name ONE good/great thing your obaMao commie or biden ever did FOR AMERICA?

you are maybe 0 for 1,524 tries so far.

"silence is golden to the lefties who embrace lies and hatred"