THE BROWNS BOARD

Ratliff and Bartel

gobrownies

The fact that Mangini brought Ratliff over from NY makes me question Manginis' ability to judge

talent(I realize this kid was just tossed into the deal)how did he not cut him last year?

Is there some kind of a rule that says if your having a QB competion that the other QBs

in camp have to really suck? We couldn't find anyone else to invite to camp other than these two?

I don't get how you could play 4 years of D1 QB and still have zero feel for the pocket

and the fake on the draw to Davis was so shitty it was laughable,he looked like he was playing X-BOX

I'm sorry folks but Dorsey was better,and Dorsey sucked balls!

In case you havent figured it out yet manfooli is going to push DA down our throats as the starter and ratty down our throats as our 3rd stringer in preparation for being the 2nd stringer...

Mangini has the hots for ratty and DA ive been calling it now watch it happen...its no big deal we have been an inconsistant mediocre team bordering on semi-pro since 1999 why should that change anytime soon?

Its simple mangini needed DA to play a great game against a bad team and DA looked great...

But mangini is big on ratty whom i view as the worst qb on our team bartel and quinn get screwed but not really because at least they will play with success somewhere else...

In case you havent figured it out yet manfooli is going to push DA down our throats as the starter and ratty down our throats as our 3rd stringer in preparation for being the 2nd stringer...

Mangini has the hots for ratty and DA ive been calling it now watch it happen...its no big deal we have been an inconsistant mediocre team bordering on semi-pro since 1999 why should that change anytime soon?

Its simple mangini needed DA to play a great game against a bad team and DA looked great...

But mangini is big on ratty whom i view as the worst qb on our team bartel and quinn get screwed but not really because at least they will play with success somewhere else...

Would it be far fetched to believe that DA is on showcase for a possible trade, maybe to denver?

Archived