THE BROWNS BOARD

Please go away

Browns149

The NBA is unwatchable. It’s midnight on a Thursday and the game on now is the Lakers getting smoked by Phoenix at halftime 

Let Dan Gilbert sell the Cavs, move them to anywhere but in Cleveland, and buy the Blue Jackets and move them to Cleveland 

Gilbert is a very very smart business man. GET IT DONE!!!!

8 hours ago, Browns149 said:

The NBA is unwatchable. It’s midnight on a Thursday and the game on now is the Lakers getting smoked by Phoenix at halftime 

Let Dan Gilbert sell the Cavs, move them to anywhere but in Cleveland, and buy the Blue Jackets and move them to Cleveland 

Now you are just being obtuse.  If you don't like a sport, don't watch.   No one is making you watch it or follow it. 

As for Gilbert, maybe he is a smart businessman in his business,  but I don't know that he is very smart when it comes to basketball.  After all, other than when LeBron has been on this team, how well has it performed otherwise under his stewardship? 

13 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Now you are just being obtuse.  If you don't like a sport, don't watch.   No one is making you watch it or follow it. 

As for Gilbert, maybe he is a smart businessman in his business,  but I don't know that he is very smart when it comes to basketball.  After all, other than when LeBron has been on this team, how well has it performed otherwise under his stewardship? 

We definitely agree here.. But I will agree Gilbert should sell the team..

On 6/4/2021 at 8:50 AM, The Gipper said:

I don’t watch the NBA.  I was up at midnight and looked at my phone and saw the score of the game

The NBA is unwatchable. The NHL is so much of a better product. Especially in person.

Sure the Cavs have sucked, when they didn’t have the best player, in the league,  for the past 15 years, but that’s not for a lack of Gilbert’s business acumen. 

8 hours ago, Browns149 said:

I don’t watch the NBA.  I was up at midnight and looked at my phone and saw the score of the game

The NBA is unwatchable. The NHL is so much of a better product. Especially in person.

Sure the Cavs have sucked, when they didn’t have the best player, in the league,  for the past 15 years, but that’s not for a lack of Gilbert’s business acumen. 

No one cares about your opinion here. Again if you don’t like it don’t watch it. 

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

No one cares about your opinion here. Again if you don’t like it don’t watch it. 

No one cares about your opinion either.  So stop caring and posting

• 4 months later...
On 6/4/2021 at 12:02 AM, Browns149 said:

That would work NHL teams aren't that expensive so hopefully he can afford to buy the Indians as well.

WSS

8 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

That would work NHL teams aren't that expensive so hopefully he can afford to buy the Indians as well.

WSS

I hope someone buys the Indians and gives it it's rightful name back... All Doh'lan has done was turn gold into shit!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nickers said:

I hope someone buys the Indians and gives it it's rightful name back... All Doh'lan has done was turn gold into shit!

I'm afraid there will be no more sports names of any kind even near the word Indians.  We older diehard Tribe fans will miss that name for sure.

Guardians is a good example of a bland uninteresting  "new"  sports name.   I expect that 🌹 flowers or trees might be next.  :lol:

5 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

I'm afraid there will be no more sports names of any kind even near the word Indians.  We older diehard Tribe fans will miss that name for sure.

Guardians is a good example of a bland uninteresting  "new"  sports name.   I expect that 🌹 flowers or trees might be next.  :lol:

As long as the Guardians exist here in Cleveland... I am no longer a Cleveland Baseball fan... They can go fuck themselves those self righteous assholes!

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Gilbert is worth roughly around 28 Billion. He could buy any team in any league on the planet

Trade the Cadavers ( Old Pete Franklin joke) to Columbus for the Jackets. 

On 10/12/2021 at 11:42 AM, mjp28 said:

but hell man we got the Kracken in the great north west which btw I believe is a bad ass name for a hockey team

On 10/12/2021 at 2:42 PM, mjp28 said:

I will still wear my Chief Wahoo hat.