THE BROWNS BOARD

Lum HAS to be a puppet

Greythan

Guest ATENEARS
The entire point of this thread on my part was to point out the hypocrisy of board moderators not moderating Lum.

Pretty simple logic: Stan appears to hate the sillier aspects of the QB debate and Lum does little more than perpetuate the sillier aspects of it.

So, either he's a puppet or Stan (the mods) really don't care about the sillier QB debates and believe that it "adds" to the community.

While I'm dumb enough to do my part in perpetuating, I can't help but think that Vegas' rather elegant post in this thread is spot on: has the "Lum" element eroded the quailty football talk on these boards?

I'm sticking around regardless so this wasn't some emotional rant. Just a discussion I thought I'd start (5 pages later).

Don't you think Mods should pull threads about moderating the sillier aspects of the QB debate, before an actual QB debate that's gone silly?

I vote for Greythan to be banned and sentenced to 30-days on Dawgbones.com

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheJokersWILD
Don't you think Mods should pull threads about moderating the sillier aspects of the QB debate, before an actual QB debate that's gone silly?

I vote for Greythan to be banned and sentenced to 30-days on Dawgbones.com

At times I have complained about the mod's but I just keep my mouth shut from now on. This is a great site to come on when you want to talk Browns football or your just bored and want to irritate the fuk out of someone you don't like. All in all, the mod's are fair and even complete tools like SteelersSChuck and Lumburgh get to voice their opinions, they give us ammo to bully them :lol:

Guest ATENEARS
Nah just wait till someone you don't like gets out of hand, I'm sure you can handle that one maturely and correctly.

Right Tom V.?

Always keep'em guessing ... oh, and stay thirsty.

Guest ATENEARS
Slightly off topic, but I just saw a user with the certain name of "horse balls" thanking lumnuts on his posts.... ^_^

That might be the funniest comment made in this entire thread.

Archived