THE BROWNS BOARD

Peta's New AD !

BrownIndian

Extreme animal rights activist group PETA, who spend the majority of their money and time trying to get people to stop eating meat, are at it again.

While millions of adoptable animals die in shelters, PETA is continuing to aim their campaigns towards meat-eaters -- and have taken their insults to a whole new level.

"A new PETA billboard campaign that was just launched in Jacksonville reminds people who are struggling to lose weight -- and who want to have enough energy to chase a beach ball -- that going vegetarian can be an effective way to shed those extra pounds that keep them from looking good in a bikini."

The billboard, being displayed in Jacksonville, Florida, displays an overweight woman in a bikini with the slogan, "Save the Whales. Lose the Blubber: Go Vegetarian. PETA."

WalletPop says it perfectly: "Well, you've got our attention, PETA. And we are reminded why we don't like you. It's not funny to make fun of people's weight problems, and to assert you know why they're occurring is wrong-headed and judgmental and, well, just like you. And so we're suspending your charter, as of today, and we're all going to go and eat some bacon!"

What do you think of this new campaign?

From: http://www.momlogic.com/2009/08/peta_blubb...ard_save_th.php

Theres is nothing like a well rounded woman in a string bikini. skin is in! :)

peta-save-the-whales.jpg

We have the same peta billboards here, why Im not sure there are not to many whales at Wrightsville beach, mostly young people from UNCW

This ad could be used better if it was for a gym.

What do you think of this new campaign?

PETA's like the Sean Hannity of animal rights groups: Super loud and enjoys fabricating fear without caring about the consequences.

I just wonder how in the hell do PETA members ever think they are going to get people to stop eating meat?

I eat meat, and I give meat to my kids, and my kids will enjoy meat and give it to their kids. Thus the cycle continues. PETA will never make this a vegetarian world. They are waisting energy that could be spent on real horrors that are committed against animals instead of the ethical practice of EATING them.

Their hearts are in the right place but their hooves are in their brains.

Archived