THE BROWNS BOARD

BROWNS UNVEIL NEW 75th ANNIVERSARYJERSEYS!

Vambo

18 minutes ago, Icecube said:

So, they went for a Cinci look?

how is it a Cincy look? It's modeled after some of our historic uniforms, Its the other way around Cincy copied our shit when Paul Brown formed that team.

6 hours ago, TopDawg31 said:

how is it a Cincy look? It's modeled after some of our historic uniforms, Its the other way around Cincy copied our shit when Paul Brown formed that team.

Yes, somehow the Browns are copying the Bengals look by bringing back a throwback jersey from 20 years before the Cincinnati Bengals existed. 😂

• Haha 1

Why are postings saying the "throwback" jerseys look like the Bengals? The Bengals numbers are rounded, and ours are blocked style. These jerseys are from way back in the early days. I like the look, and the 1946 EST. patch is nice too. They even went with just a single white stripe on the helmet.. Looks like a Browns jersey to me.. I wouldnt compare it to anything but our "throwback".

2 hours ago, BrownsfaninPa said:

Why are postings saying the "throwback" jerseys look like the Bengals? The Bengals numbers are rounded, and ours are blocked style. These jerseys are from way back in the early days. I like the look, and the 1946 EST. patch is nice too. They even went with just a single white stripe on the helmet.. Looks like a Browns jersey to me.. I wouldnt compare it to anything but our "throwback".

I'm guessing that it's the helmet with writing on the sides? I still can't believe that we fucked them up in the first place. Either leave them the hell alone, or change the hell out of them. These incremental running changes of color hue (oh God, I hope he's not like Beetlejuice), stripe width and writing on the pants so we don't forget who we are rooting for is just lame.

Capture.PNG

R.jpg

8 hours ago, BrownsfaninPa said:

In this thread, there's only one person saying that.

That one person, in this thread, is a fucktard, so....