THE BROWNS BOARD

LOL...get a load of this

ballpeen

In addition:

found here: http://forums.invisionpower.com/topic/1515...ter-broomstick/

Yes, so ovbiously the article is about a Harry Potter broomstick that *vibrates* and makes noises.

It is manufactured by Mattel - just look at this kid having fun with it:

broom_kid.jpg

And, to top it all off, here are some reviews people have given about it on Amazon.com:

Purchased this broomstick for my 5 year old son. Luckily he got bored with it in the first week and it's stayed in mommys bedroom ever since. I like to ride my broomstick most evenings after he's gone to bed, and the sound effects make me giggle, while the vibrations make me moan. Batteries could last a little longer though.

My parents bought this broom for my sister, and she's told me how much she's enjoyed it. The smooth, durable handle, the vibrating, the sound effects, the vibrating, the overall Harry Potter-like experience, and the vibrating. I always hear my sis flying around in her bedroom while moaning spells and screaming and stuff. She just has so much fun!

I bought this Harry Potter toy for my niece's 6th birthday, and I LOVE IT!!!!! I have NEVER enjoyed a children's toy so much! I cant find these suckers in stores anymore, however I've purchased three on eBay as presents for some girlfriends of mine. The broom is not incredibly durable, so I dont run around the house with it...I simply lie on my back on my bed (or on the couch) and play with it for HOURS!!!! Great entertainment for the price. I'll never have to leave the house again : )

i love my new pocket rocket. it makes me so happy in the morning and the evening, sometimes, i use it during the daytime and i go CRAZY!!! thanks toy people for my new crotch rocket.

Why in the h*ll are you guys selling this?? It is a Sex toy... You put it under your legs and it vibrates, So now you are learning orgasm to children.... this is not good...

My Mommy got me one for my birthday and I thought it was the koolest toy. One night I left it on and the next day the batteries were dead. Mommy took it away becaust I couldn't be responcible and remember to turn it off when I was done. She hid it in her room and didn't give it back to me for days and days. Finally she gave it back for only 15 minuts to play each day until she says I earn more time. The problem is many time I play with and the batteries are always need to be replaced. I get mad and I ask Daddy why it always needs new batteries. Daddy tezes me and says it is Mommys falt and that she plays with it all nite and kills my batteries. Shame on mommy!

broom_kid.jpg

I always maintain that if the wife and I decide to ruin our lives by having kids, I would NEVER EVER let him/her tuck their shirt in. There is no better recipe for getting your ass kicked in 2nd grade than being a tucker.

I was going to add that "well at least it wasn't her son."

But, dear God. <_<

broom_kid.jpg

This is worse than the guy that got bitch slapped at the Phoenix Airport by Rich Simmons. In this case, there is visual proof for this young whippersnapper's lifetime. In the Simmons case, the last thing you do is bring attention to it. You walk away, pretend it never happened, but damn sure you don't try to sue him/her so that everybody knows you got bitch slapped by Rich Simmons.

The parents of this toddler better have made some nice coin for that ad, cuz they just soccerfied that kid for life.

I always maintain that if the wife and I decide to ruin our lives by having kids, I would NEVER EVER let him/her tuck their shirt in. There is no better recipe for getting your ass kicked in 2nd grade than being a tucker.

Not if you don't raise him to be a pussy.

Kids are the best thing you can do. You don't know love until you have a kid.

As for tucking in shirts...there was no option around here.

LOL...reminds me of a story....when my daughter was about 17 she was to have a date with this new guy.

He showed up at the door wearing a KISS T_Shirt...the big tongue sticking out....I told the kid he wasn't taking my daughter out wearing that. She deserved more respect that that....told him to go home and put on a real shirt if he wanted to take my daughter out...he did but it wasn't tucked in....I told him she only goes out with guys with tucked in shirts, don't give me a reason to make it 3 strikes....he tucked it in....then we went to my home office to have the chat I had with every one of her boyfriends...then told him to have her home by 11:30 and asked him if he thought I would be up to know the difference.

My daughter wasn't always a happy camper with me....my wife either for that matter, but I did it my way and am glad I did.

mz the pussy....I think a kid is exactly what you need.

Guest ATENEARS

Just think, in a few more years, these will start showing up in garage sales and at the Salvation Army stores, and then the Pittsburgh children can enjoy them too!

Guest Masters
The year matters? It is still a funny blurb.

But thanks for the info.

I was just noting that it was old news.

But I totally agree that it's damn funny.

Not if you don't raise him to be a pussy.

Kids are the best thing you can do. You don't know love until you have a kid.

As for tucking in shirts...there was no option around here.

LOL...reminds me of a story....when my daughter was about 17 she was to have a date with this new guy.

He showed up at the door wearing a KISS T_Shirt...the big tongue sticking out....I told the kid he wasn't taking my daughter out wearing that. She deserved more respect that that....told him to go home and put on a real shirt if he wanted to take my daughter out...he did but it wasn't tucked in....I told him she only goes out with guys with tucked in shirts, don't give me a reason to make it 3 strikes....he tucked it in....then we went to my home office to have the chat I had with every one of her boyfriends...then told him to have her home by 11:30 and asked him if he thought I would be up to know the difference.

My daughter wasn't always a happy camper with me....my wife either for that matter, but I did it my way and am glad I did.

mz the pussy....I think a kid is exactly what you need.

Nice advice taken on board. For similar reasons I am going to be applying for a shotgun licence next year!

Archived