THE BROWNS BOARD

The Browns Making the Playoffs

poochiesposse

I will provide full disclosure and say that I am the author of the article linked below. I am posting this because I want the help of some Browns fans for a follow-up article. I wrote about how to predict NFL playoff teams, and strategies to determine who will make the playoffs. In my analysis, I picked the Browns to make it. I want to write another article with 10 reasons why the Browns will do so. I have some, but would like some ideas that I might not get while living in Arizona. Please take a look at one of the few people predicting a Browns playoff run this year.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/240939-...rediction-guide

I will provide full disclosure and say that I am the author of the article linked below. I am posting this because I want the help of some Browns fans for a follow-up article. I wrote about how to predict NFL playoff teams, and strategies to determine who will make the playoffs. In my analysis, I picked the Browns to make it. I want to write another article with 10 reasons why the Browns will do so. I have some, but would like some ideas that I might not get while living in Arizona. Please take a look at one of the few people predicting a Browns playoff run this year.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/240939-...rediction-guide

1. James Davis from Clemson was a STEAL. This kid has a very high ceiling

2. Josh Cribbs is developing well at WR. He is also still deadly returning kicks

3. With some luck with injuries (this IS the browns after all :\ ) our D-Line could be very solid with Big Baby anchoring and Shaun Smith's apparently solid development.

4. The Browns may have some serious depth at WR with Braylon, Massaquoi, Robiskie, Cribbs, and Furrey. Although Robiskie hasn't played like many hoped yet, Massaquoi has surprised and played himself into the race for a starting spot.

5. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

This has to be the funniest thread I have ever read. Cleveland and playoff in the same sentence! HA HA HA - Now that just kills me!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD THIS GUY IS ORIGINAL! WE HAVE NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE IN OUR LIVES! YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION FOR DUMB, LOSER, JOBLESS STEELER FANS EVERYWHERE SIR!

That's MR. SIR to you.

sweet your from zeli?

dont you guys have a deli there or something? a couple gas stations? one nice golf course, i'll give ya that, but you live in one of the most bo-dunk towns in western pa....SIR.

and before you spout off, i live 30 minutes south of you.....so yinz should get to reloadin yer brass so yinz can gets some foodz tonight.

It is PODUNK you inbred south hills puke. Get it right if you are going to throw your insults around.

May I be the first to officially welcome you to the Browns Board! I'm sure we'll form many memories together that we'll treasure forever...

Archived