THE BROWNS BOARD

Letter from Browns President

Guest ATENEARS

Guest ATENEARS
August 26, 2009

Dear Browns Fan -

With the start of the 2009 regular season just weeks away, we anxiously await the energy of game day at Cleveland Browns Stadium. One of our top priorities remains to maintain a strong connection with our fans. We are also committed to providing our fans the best possible NFL game day experience. It is with these goals in mind that we reach out to you today for your assistance.

With the help of our research partner – Turnkey Intelligence – we will be conducting a series of focus group discussions throughout the early portion of the 2009 season. We seek to compile groups of fans who represent our fan base as a whole, and to engage them in a variety of discussions surrounding their experiences with the Cleveland Browns. To be eligible to participate in one of the focus group discussions, we ask that you take a few moments of your time to complete this brief online questionnaire before the close of business Friday, September 4th. Only those who complete the questionnaire will be considered in our participant selection process.

Please keep in mind that your feedback is welcome at any point in time, and can be shared with the Browns Fan Squad via ClevelandBrowns.com.

Thank you in advance for your time. Your participation will greatly impact our efforts to make your experience with the Browns the best it can be. We truly value your feedback and continued support.

Please click here to complete the questionnaire.

GO BROWNS!

Sincerely,

Michael J. Keenan

President, Cleveland Browns

I see that the Browns front office still truly does not get it. Stop already with the focus groups, analysis, and deep-thoughts into our 'Cleveland Browns Experience'. Do these guys not understand the concept of winning? Just 'WIN' assholes! ... if you don't WIN, then the only other things fans care about is lower ticket prices or give away free shit to attempt to compensate for the poor play.

This Survey asks questions, such as"

What would motivate you to donate your time and provide the Browns with your feedback?

In your opinion, what is the Browns biggest opportunity for improvement off the field?

In your opinion, what is the biggest strength of the Cleveland Browns as an organization?

Wouldn't every answer be:

"When you Win"

"To Win on the field"

"The Browns Organization has no strengths, because they lose year-after-year on the field"

With each head coach change, or front office change, I keep waiting for the Browns to understand and get this 'WINNING' concept. But with each change comes more surveys and glitter to mask over the main objective ... which should be winning.

Bring back the dark, damp, old Muni stadium ... the grey paint and wet floors, the rsuty urinal trowels ... JUST WIN ... let me get robbed in the rest room every other year ... but JUST WIN ... I'll take a stab in the back, while walking through the lower concourse from a 6" blade ... JUST WIN!!!

This shit is growing old. Our entire country is now managed this way as well. It's a loser mentality ... like wearing dirty underwear under a new suit.

I see that the Browns front office still truly does not get it. Stop already with the focus groups, analysis, and deep-thoughts into our 'Cleveland Browns Experience'. Do these guys not understand the concept of winning? Just 'WIN' assholes! ... if you don't WIN, then the only other things fans care about is lower ticket prices or give away free shit to attempt to compensate for the poor play.

This Survey asks questions, such as"

What would motivate you to donate your time and provide the Browns with your feedback?

In your opinion, what is the Browns biggest opportunity for improvement off the field?

In your opinion, what is the biggest strength of the Cleveland Browns as an organization?

Wouldn't every answer be:

"When you Win"

"To Win on the field"

"The Browns Organization has no strengths, because they lose year-after-year on the field"

With each head coach change, or front office change, I keep waiting for the Browns to understand and get this 'WINNING' concept. But with each change comes more surveys and glitter to mask over the main objective ... which should be winning.

Bring back the dark, damp, old Muni stadium ... the grey paint and wet floors, the rsuty urinal trowels ... JUST WIN ... let me get robbed in the rest room every other year ... but JUST WIN ... I'll take a stab in the back, while walking through the lower concourse from a 6" blade ... JUST WIN!!!

This shit is growing old. Our entire country is now managed this way as well. It's a loser mentality ... like wearing dirty underwear under a new suit.

Hell yea! Get out of the corporate focus group bullshit. Get the right people running the team (Mangini hopefully) and get the players. The fans care only about winning. 100 percent agree.

an obvious benefit for them is the more "good" you are perceived to be doing in the community the more capital you can squeeze from the city's fund.

walk before you can run and just start by being a good football club first.

"Turnkey Intelligence"...lol more like lazy statistics.

I didn't get a letter or e-mail.

Maybe they didn't like my phone call and e-mail regarding selling tickets at 50% off and wouldn't make a good focus group member.

That or they were sent to people in the Cleveland area so they could attend meetings.

I agree....just focus on winning some ballgames and winning a Superbowl..

hmmm ....

in Minnesota, there is a good team with hardly enough local backing that they are considering moving as an option and over here we have an eternally rebuilding team with sincere fans and the organization wants to know how to fleece us more ? duh ! why does god often give the right things to the wrong people ?

Archived