THE BROWNS BOARD

9/11 Families Don't Want Biden at Memorial Events

Vambo

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/9-11-biden-memorials-new-york/2021/08/06/id/1031362/?ns_mail_uid=7ba9a988-f3ea-4e4e-9210-d4264a2806fc&fbclid=IwAR2i_8MC44Fz6qICmzKDJvTuZlAM8Wn8SZbQQ3-fcPHZemDGeoH0Tc0-8y4

"We cannot in good faith, and with veneration to those lost, sick, and injured, welcome the president to our hallowed grounds until he fulfills his commitment," the group of victims’ family members, first responders, and survivors wrote in a statement obtained by NBC News.

"Since the conclusion of the 9/11 Commission in 2004 much investigative evidence has been uncovered implicating Saudi government officials in supporting the attacks. Through multiple administrations, the Department of Justice and the FBI have actively sought to keep this information secret and prevent the American people from learning the full truth about the 9/11 attacks."

6 minutes ago, Vambo said:

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/9-11-biden-memorials-new-york/2021/08/06/id/1031362/?ns_mail_uid=7ba9a988-f3ea-4e4e-9210-d4264a2806fc&fbclid=IwAR2i_8MC44Fz6qICmzKDJvTuZlAM8Wn8SZbQQ3-fcPHZemDGeoH0Tc0-8y4

"We cannot in good faith, and with veneration to those lost, sick, and injured, welcome the president to our hallowed grounds until he fulfills his commitment," the group of victims’ family members, first responders, and survivors wrote in a statement obtained by NBC News.

"Since the conclusion of the 9/11 Commission in 2004 much investigative evidence has been uncovered implicating Saudi government officials in supporting the attacks. Through multiple administrations, the Department of Justice and the FBI have actively sought to keep this information secret and prevent the American people from learning the full truth about the 9/11 attacks."

I don't know or care much about the conspiracy theories behind this attack but I would think the best reason for not inviting Biden is the Democrat anti-police - pro BLM/antifa platform.

WSS

• Upvote 1

I recently read a very interesting book "The Eleventh Day: The Full Story of 9/11 and Osama Bin Laden" by Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan.

In the book, the authors make a very strong point that, lost in all of the crazy conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11 (W knew about it and let it happen; W planned it, etc.) is the strong and plentiful evidence that members of the Saudi government not only know about the impending attacks but funneled tens of millions of dollars to Al Queda in the years preceding the attack. Also much evidence that this was overlooked/whitewashed by the 9/11 Commission and the U.S government because cheap oil. The very fact that the administrations of W, Obama, and Trump all refused to release information on this matter has only strengthened the claims of whitewash.