THE BROWNS BOARD

★ We have 1 opening for a fleaflicker FL. A 4-2 team first in gets it !

mjp28

Hey guys,

If you remember back in the crazy 2020 season we had an opening for a player in our fleaflicker league it was taken but this 2021 season we are adding two more spots to go to 10 teams max.

I like it better than yahoo and especially ESPN.  NO adds, has the competitive edge and more and was established in 2009.

The two that I promised spots were bjh and Mopar.  Any others IF necessary would be first in gets it.  All I need is your email address, pm or email me at mjpx28@yahoo.com  ASAP !

Thanks, Michael   mjp.

We might add 2 new players next year I will keep you guys in line in order received.  (from last year, I keep my word)

2. bjh2130

3. BrownsnMopar. (hey I had a 72 charger and my (wife's) last 7 new cars were all Chryslers including a nice 99 300M)

Sent you my email addy! 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JJmac28 said:

Ill take it if there is more

We now are full at 10 players but I will put you down as the first alternate on the list  just give me your email address so I can send you an invite if/when needed.

The last few years we had 8 which was really fun with the draft and all of the power players available -but- with 17 games we're going back to 10 MAX.

I am also going to set it for ads free and the competitive edge which is great to use in your other FLs or if you bet.

Thanks, mjp.

• 1 month later...
On 8/15/2021 at 8:56 AM, JJmac28 said:

Ill take it if there is more

Hey jjmac I sent you a PM let me know when you get it, thanks mjp.

TUESDAY OCTOBER 19, 2021 - We just got 1 opening to manage a 4-2 team on a 10 team good FL established in 2009.

First in gets it I just need an email address and I'll get you an invitation.

Would like to fill it for WEEK 7.   Thanks, Michael  mjp.