THE BROWNS BOARD

Why doesn't Edwards like Quinn?

RestinPeace

At times ive thought the same thing about edwards BE doesnt look like he even tries to catch what BQ throws half the time but its more to do with edwards body positioning ,coverage and timing issues caused by not having more snaps with bq and also edwards is use to leaping after DAs overthrown rockets and doesnt deal well with passes thrown to the numbers rather its bq or da...

But its no secret BE prefers DA because he will try to get the ball to him even under the most absurd coverage conditions and bq likely will not risk such plays unless BE is open...if bq is starter edwards will start to get in sync with him if DAstarts we will hav more of last year this year as soon as the DCs around the league watch some film from the first 2 or 3 games...;)

I think this is a fair question. BE had never given BQ a fair chance. He plays half-heartedly for him and we saw that last year enough to be noticeable. We saw it this year with the endzone TD drop.

I think it is because he knows he won't get the amount of touches that he will get with Anderson. BQ won't be throwing the ball downfield consistantly enough for Braylon and we know BQ will move the ball around to guys like Flurry,Cribbs and even Robiskie if he can get his head together more than Anderson.

It means less touches for BE and less money when the FA payday comes. Very selfish motive, but I believe that is Edwards main problem. The fact is, if the Giants had upped their offer to include a 1st rounder, he wouldn't be a Brown right now. The truth is, the Giants did not feel he was worth it. That is slam on BE and his way of thinking.

I think BE needs to come to the same conclusion Kellen Winslow came to during the first 07 Bengals game. Even though he didn't care for Andersons style and preferred Frye/Quinn, he still played for him 100%. BE needs to come to the same conclusion, or the big FA payday is never going to come.

Gift wrap this guy and send him to dawgbones.com

Zombo

--our board IQ just dropped like a prom dress.

Quinn just hit Edwards for a TD which may have just sealed the deal.

What say you?

Nice chest bump also from two guys who don't like each other. Nice to see them talking to each other on the sidelines going over the playbook.

Both QBs have been ultimate team guys threw this whole competiton and I think their teammates appreciate that. I don't see anybody dissing either of them.

Archived