THE BROWNS BOARD

Glenn Beck's "Farewell to the Troops"?

Guest mz.

Empathic DieHard is my favorite of your "characters," Jeffro.

And my sig is a bet I've made with SChuck. It is there to remind him. Do u not reed to good?

Whats Retarded about having values & principals?

Values which include crying on TV to artificially garner sympathy and principles which include delivering opinions based upon known fallacies just to sell more books aren't really for me, T.

I'm sorry you've fallen for his schtick.

Values which include crying on TV to artificially garner sympathy and principles which include delivering opinions based upon known fallacies just to sell more books aren't really for me, T.

I'm sorry you've fallen for his schtick.

http://cafearjun.com/2008/11/04/obama-crie...but-is-it-fair/

WSS :(

This is not the first time that Glenn Beck has indulged in such theatrics. I remember another show where - an american's daughter went to mexico and disappeared was never heard of again. Poor Dad did a lot to try to search for his daughter but no news was available. This coincided with the time when there were a lot of kidnappings of tourists and businessmen in mexico. Anyways, while doing that show Glen Beck sympathized with that dad and went as far as to claim that he will get on the phone with the FBI, CIA or the president or who ever he can to make sure they get the result and cried on the show.

The tears sadly were too artificial and was easily found out and what really surprised me was the fact that after that show he never really followed up on the story or even let the viewers know if he did call the FBI or CIA or get hold of the president. Sad, when TV news hosts stoop down to a lower level.

Archived