THE BROWNS BOARD

Ticket prices for the Vikings game

ImmeJor

Ticket Prices are worth whatever everyone is willing to give for them. That being said it is the first game of the season so they are going to be overpriced. If you dont wanna fork over as much wait until 2 or 3 games into the season and you will save alot of dough. But its whatever your willing to pay for the seats offered.

Ticket Prices are worth whatever everyone is willing to give for them. That being said it is the first game of the season so they are going to be overpriced. If you dont wanna fork over as much wait until 2 or 3 games into the season and you will save alot of dough. But its whatever your willing to pay for the seats offered.

right. i am aware that an object is worth what someone is willing to pay. :)

let me be more specific: i am wanting to go to the game against the vikings, but looking online it seems that tickets are priced very high and dont seem to be moving off the shelves very quickly. i was just gathering opinions from people who sometimes scalp browns tix -- and wondering if they thought it might be good to wait till closer to gameday.

thanks!

hey guys -- im new to the area, and wanted to go to the first game against the vikings. in looking online ive noticed ticket prices are pretty high -- is this normal? will they come down at all?

thanks in advance!!

I don't know how high/low they sell there, but I would check stubhub.com

Guest ATENEARS

We have a Ticket forum here as well ... there were many opportunities to purchase season tickets at face value earlier in the off-season, even a $10 raffle ticket for an opportunity to win a pair of season tickets.

You could have purchased/won those season tickets and been the beneficary of the 2x-3x profit making going on ebay & stubhub.

But to answer your question, as you wished; wait until next week and see if they come down, depending on the quantity you are looking for, you might even want to go down to the game and pick one up from a scalper there. Wait until the game starts, and you might get one for free or below face.

use the ticket forum though, that is what it is for, and then the next time you need a ticket to a specific game, maybe there willbe more traffic there and more turnover.

Glad we could provide a forum for your needs.

Archived