THE BROWNS BOARD

Thursday Night Football  -  September 9, it's on !  DAL at TB

mjp28

Another coaching error in final 2 minutes. Unnecessary pass by Dallas on first down (incomplete) leaves time on the clock. TB would have used their first timeout. After another 2 time outs,  the later penalty would have them run off 10 seconds. They also snapped the ball once with 5 seconds on the play clock. That’s 15 seconds and IMHO likely Dallas wins the game. 

Exciting game to open the season. I'm not a fan of weekday games finishing at midnight 😴 but The Quarterback play was to good to miss.

Talk about dropping passes into small NFL catching windows? This was your game to watch🧐. the Bucs D,  also gave me a double doink of fantasy points of plus 2 & can't hold a 9 point lead..now that's over? I can watch my benched Bills defense score double digits in fantasy points vs the Yitzers 🤓..  

It's a good week for Baker Mayfield to drop this one into his play list..

Another year I thought surely Brady would be over the hill. He had some bad throws - but no, he isn't.

Dallas had no chance to cover Antonio Brown nor Gronk. A lot of pitch and catch. I was wondering why Dallas kept letting one offensive lineman get manhandled by Vea. No rollouts for Prescott? really?

I know the Buc's defense has been very good.... but Dallas's offensive line looked highly overrated for 2021. But it's only the first game. But when the entire offensive line gets called for false start. not good.

21 hours ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

Same old shit. 

brady with a game winning drive. Dallas D blowing it.

prescott throwing 400 times. Shit doesn’t change

To be honest, they should have called offensive PI on the game winning drive. Not saying that they still would not have scored but it would have been a huge penalty.

On 9/9/2021 at 8:28 PM, mjp28 said:

On our pickem TB 16-9-3 tonight.

And a punt coming up.......zzzzzz.   But nice punt !

Well only 9 🏆 winners so far in our pickem in this slightly longer with slightly shorter preseason 2021 NFL season.  It almost seemed like we didn't have a 2020 season with the no fans in seats and all of that, just kinda unreal, might take a while to get it going in the 2021 football season.

Expect some unusual things still stuck in this covid-19 mess with some people still fighting against  getting FREE vaccines and wearing masks to prolong this pandemic problem.  Had everyone jumped on getting the covid-19 vaccine ASAP this thing would be last year's news.......oh well this isn't the POLI FORUM....... moving right along.  (that should get some people going). I'm just concerned that this covid stuff might rebound again I hope 🚫 not.

Guys going down like crazy from injuries and we're not in WEEK 1 yet.  Maybe some conditioning problems ?

Nevertheless  as Hank would say  "are you ready for some football" !    Hell yeah I am !