THE BROWNS BOARD

Almost Time

razor1414

In a couple short weeks. The browns begin thier season at home against the Vikings. I dont know about the rest of you guys but im excited as hell. To me there is nothing better than Sitting around having a few beers Grilling up some food in a parking lot and then watching my beloved brownies play some football. Win or Lose, DA or BQ, it dosent matter, this is the best time of the year. Football Season. God Bless America!!!!

Coaching is the most important thing to watch this year,This is a make or break year for Wimbley,he really needs to step it up.

There were def a few situations that the coaching staff handled rather poorly last year. It will interesting to see how things are different this year. As far a Wimbley goes, who knows, Im pulling for the guy.

the biggest thing for the browns this season has to be offensive production. namely the developing relationship between Quinn/Anderson and Edwards. BE is an elite all pro if he remembers how to hold onto a ball this year.

Guest 88fingerslewy

2 of the biggest things I want to see are both on defense.

1/ Not rushing the QB with 3 F**KING GUYS IN THE 1ST QTR!!!! (cowboys game)= explosive diarrhea and convulsive vomitting

2/ Not watching 8 unsuccessful F**KING ARM TACKLES OF A RB RESULTING IN A TD (bills game)= near black-out dry-heaving

that's it....not asking for much

why is everyone so hard on wimbley? All three coaching regime's that he's played under have named him the starting outside linebacker. He must be good enough to beat out the 50-some other linebackers we've brought in since he got here. He plays hard, he tackles well, and he's a good team player with a positive frame of mind. So he's not the second coming of Lawrence Taylor; he's a solid 1st round LB. Sure, I'd love to see more sacks, but a lot of that has to do with the defensive schemes the DC has the team running. I went to a bunch of games last season and saw him being plenty disruptive, maybe he didn't get a ton of sacks but he definitely played well. He was almost always going against the starting LT, which is almost always the best guy on the O-line. Again, that's more a problem with the defensive calls that the coaches were making than with his play.

sorry for the rant, but I really like this guy and I think people are way too hard on him. there's plenty of other positions that need addressing before we need to worry about Kameron.

When I watch Browns games Im usually not fun to be around. Unless it was MNF vs the Giants, i bought a round of shots every time the browns scored. 680.00$ bar tab. Not kidding, everyone helped pay they felt bad lol.

I said it before the game i didnt think that was gonna happen.

I cant wait for opening day, go browns!

Dude that was only game last year that I didnt mind getting home at 3 am and having to work at 8.

why is everyone so hard on wimbley? All three coaching regime's that he's played under have named him the starting outside linebacker. He must be good enough to beat out the 50-some other linebackers we've brought in since he got here. He plays hard, he tackles well, and he's a good team player with a positive frame of mind. So he's not the second coming of Lawrence Taylor; he's a solid 1st round LB. Sure, I'd love to see more sacks, but a lot of that has to do with the defensive schemes the DC has the team running. I went to a bunch of games last season and saw him being plenty disruptive, maybe he didn't get a ton of sacks but he definitely played well. He was almost always going against the starting LT, which is almost always the best guy on the O-line. Again, that's more a problem with the defensive calls that the coaches were making than with his play.

sorry for the rant, but I really like this guy and I think people are way too hard on him. there's plenty of other positions that need addressing before we need to worry about Kameron.

Agreed. He is solid. Not spectacular, but solid and there are many other issues to address. I think Ryan will get the most out of him this season and could take him back to the sack total of his rookie year. Nice post.

In a couple short weeks. The browns begin thier season at home against the Vikings. I dont know about the rest of you guys but im excited as hell. To me there is nothing better than Sitting around having a few beers Grilling up some food in a parking lot and then watching my beloved brownies play some football. Win or Lose, DA or BQ, it dosent matter, this is the best time of the year. Football Season. God Bless America!!!!

Yep i hear ya and its so true many of us look forward to browns football win or lose and regardless of who starts while many of us gripe about the qb competition most of us will man up behind whomever mangini fields as our starter because we love our browns collectively not just as individual players! ;)

Archived