THE BROWNS BOARD

Arizona ninjas

Browns149

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

have to admit I'm right

The cyber ninja group was brought in by design to make 45 look better by finding any discrepancy they could actually made him look like even more of a jackass and only re-enforced the fact the country had enough. The fact he didn't get re-elected and there still hasn't been any real PROOF of fraud, your assessment of how he performed his job is not accurate.

"haha" over lack of evidence because of deleted records etc.... is stupid. Saying they've recovered the files.... means probably they recovered only the files that were not permanently completely deleted.

HUGE! Maricopa County Audit Team Admit Files Were Deleted ...

They refuse to answer why files were deleted on the voting machines they turned over to the auditors. During the hearing today the Cyber Ninja team announced that they had recovered the deleted files from the voting machines. This is exactly what Joe Hoft at The Gateway Pundit reported in a Gateway Pundit exclusive.

3 hours ago, Neo said:

The cyber ninja group was brought in by design to make 45 look better by finding any discrepancy they could actually made him look like even more of a jackass and only re-enforced the fact the country had enough. The fact he didn't get re-elected and there still hasn't been any real PROOF of fraud, your assessment of how he performed his job is not accurate.

image.png.6019dc816de681e9525514e7b36da207.png

1 hour ago, FairHooker11 said:

move on ?  ah no - NOT FUCKING YET says razorfist 

dare ya pecker to watch this'

Yeah- I dare you to prove any of that shit is factual. Like um, in court... All you need is a YouTube account to post any numbers your heart desires. Razorfist? Really?  And you guys lap it up like it's Gospel Truth.... I damn well knew if (to my amazement) the Ninjas were being honest- unverified crap like this would show up in less than a day.    

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Yeah- I dare you to prove any of that shit is factual. Like um, in court... All you need is a YouTube account to post any numbers your heart desires. Razorfist? Really?  And you guys lap it up like it's Gospel Truth.... I damn well knew if (to my amazement) the Ninjas were being honest- unverified crap like this would show up in less than a day.    

Hey Hooter, that's not God talking to you........It's Joy Behar............prove....like um, in court. .....that's funny now, i don't care who you are

Out of the blue we should challenge the messed up voting policies….

imagine asking for an ID to vote and not asking for an (ID to kill a baby….

even if you don’t agree with killing your child…why should you néed an ID to smash your babies skull and break its tiny bones.

and not need an ID to vote?   You people are going to die a slow death

18 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Out of the blue we should challenge the messed up voting policies….

imagine asking for an ID to vote and not asking for an (ID to kill a baby….

even if you don’t agree with killing your child…why should you néed an ID to smash your babies skull and break its tiny bones.

and not need an ID to vote?   You people are going to die a slow death

Because people who are too lazy or stupid to be able to get and identification card together almost always vote Democrat.

In Georgia there were 107,000 disqualified votes the Democrats allowed. I think that could have changed the balance of power in the Senate?

WSS

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Neo said:

Well no way to actually prove anything it's already happened with hypotheticals. I don't think you're right it all. Yes I think a lot of people had grown weary of the tweets but a great deal of that was negative treatment by the Press. But still nobody, and I mean nobody, white Joe Biden. The guy couldn't draw 10 people to his rallies. At least Hillary had the throngs of militant feminists excited for a first woman president. Also the key things that people are getting pissed about like dragging out the election didn't happen till after the fact. It was the code and Joe Biden's bulshit promised that he would have done something differently which you and I both know he wouldn't and couldn't have. Also remember without that for an excuse the two of them would have had to debate and you're quite aware of Jose problems handling any kind of a live situation. It's even more clear today.

PS it's this charging at windmills attitude about the election that will cost Trump in the long run. Nothing that he did in office. And certainly nothing Biden has done.

WSS

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

question - did you personally "mail" in your ballot?

regardless of whether you did or not - a good exercise would be to mail in $100.00 to someone you know,

with an envelope clearly saying that there is the $100.00 Bill it and "trust" it gets to the destination?  **

while I know you come here repeatedly and argue "balls and strikes"

you have absolutely No proof that your claim "unverified" is true.

There is apparently enough found by the audit to question the mail in ballot fraud...

3 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

question - did you personally "mail" in your ballot?

regardless of whether you did or not - a good exercise would be to mail in $100.00 to someone you know,

with an envelope clearly saying that there is the $100.00 Bill it and "trust" it gets to the destination?  **

while I know you come here repeatedly and argue "balls and strikes"

you have absolutely No proof that your claim "unverified" is true.

There is apparently enough found by the audit to question the mail in ballot fraud...

For all the screaming about prove it in court... I have a question. Yes or no will be fine. Did OJ Simpson kill his wife?

WSS

33 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

For all the screaming about prove it in court... I have a question. Yes or no will be fine. Did OJ Simpson kill his wife?

WSS

first - before i say yes or no - 

"prove it in court"  in today's vernacular got done by the media 

especially in AZ case because they released and ran with a report of the "official" count 

so OJ?  

hell - how about Derek Chauvin?

Im thinking  the term "day in court"  has taken a beating here too?  

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

image.png.f8af88972e869441d073bb52f1af3aac.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, hoorta said:

Wasting your time over here again Larry?😂

4 hours ago, Vambo said:

image.png.9937bdd19d9e6413bd76738a3ec98fe9.png

Yeah,,,, I see woodpecker and Hoorta and Tex and......

they voted for their bloated egos - desperate to be social media elite darlings. They voted against their own country. They voted against themselves, and all other Americans. Kinda like driving your bike over a cliff into a tree and breaking your back and other parts just to be famous on youtube.

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Yeah,,,, I see woodpecker and Hoorta and Tex and......

they voted for their bloated egos - desperate to be social media elite darlings. They voted against their own country. They voted against themselves, and all other Americans. Kinda like driving your bike over a cliff into a tree and breaking your back and other parts just to be famous on youtube.

You voted for a traitor to Democracy. Jan. 6 just proved it out. "Live the Delusion" is your mantra.💩

35 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You voted for a traitor to Democracy. Jan. 6 just proved it out. "Live the Delusion" is your mantra.💩

FBI finds no evidence that Trump and his allies were directly involved with organizing the violence of the Capitol riot

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-finds-no-evidence-trump-153636457.html

You voted for a child molester and a child killer by drone( Joe Biden )...Tex are you hungry?  Eat enough babies yet?

.Kabul drone strike killed 7 children, including 5 under the age of 6

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/family-kabul-drone-strike-killed-7-children-including-5-under-the-age-of-6/

2021-05-09_202957.png

2021-05-10_170455.png

20 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

your slurs are getting more ignorant now. Using "traitor" for someone who did over 200 good/GREAT things for AMERICA....

and kept most all of his promises.... sometime stop with the bloatation, and look up the definitions of the words you use. Unless sounding like a fool makes you happy.....

So    .   .   .   no one has taken into consideration that this was just another trap ?

The leaks are real (which is what started this), the News is fake (which I posted about as well).

They're still dragging the Net on this, and as mentioned elsewhere, we still don't have updates on vote distribution totals as a result of what they've found so far.

Still haven't done the Paper composition validation.

Still need to do Signature verification.

Still need to verify Envelop info.

Still need to compare Router logs / info.

I can go on, but there is already enough info to decertify the Election - and this is just on (incomplete) info from one County.

BTW - they're looking at auditing another County (Pima) as well due to the corruption they've already found.

GA & PA are worse.

BTW - the Dominion case against Giuliani was tossed out.

Heard the next "reveal" on AZ is not until November (really sucks), but it is what it is.

Special Election 2022 - really sucks to have to put up with this crap that long, but there's more things going on that require that extra time (there is one potential positive too that).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bigbambo said:

All tv news channels are ignoring this story.......the possibility of voter fraud would/should be of the highest priority...........not today,. they're all blowing bubbles and I don't mean M. Jackson's monkey........oh well, lets all get back to grazing...

Even FoxNews?

22 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Even FoxNews?

My my.......can you imagine people watching more than FoxNews.......I can't, as it's against cult rules!  I just wait for Orange Man to send me more signs  through the tinfoil hat I made.  Got-a-go ......chip in vaccine and penis falls off after 1 year..Donald out

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, bigbambo said:

My my.......can you imagine people watching more than FoxNews.......I can't, as it's against cult rules!  I just wait for Orange Man to send me more signs  through the tinfoil hat I made.  Got-a-go ......chip in vaccine and penis falls off after 1 year..Donald out

Don’t stand too close to anything magnetic either