THE BROWNS BOARD

Contributing

KardiacKid26

The Robiskie/MMass saga will be interesting. Robo is simply a huge disappointment so far.

Veikune is a long term project, struggling to adapt to a 3-4 LB.

Davis still thinking to much in the hole. Just ram it down big guy.

Mack will start and make steady progress throughout the year.

Guest TheJokersWILD
I've been impressed with Francies, but not sure if he'll get to be a starter.

I am on the Coye Francies and James Davis bandwagon. Francies make an excelent play to break up a touchdown and Davis is just explosive, I love his cutting ability.

Which of the Rookies will contribute the most this season?

I think Alex Mack will start at Center, MoMass will start opposite of B17 and James Davis will be handed the ball alot. James Davis has really impressed me and definately looks like a pro and a steal in the 6th round

no love for Furrey? honestly I'd rather have the starting WRs be BE, and then Furrey. Furrey has been by far the most consistent receiver on the team, I'm a big fan of his.

and how has robiskie been a huge disappointment? he's barely had any playing time so far.

Cribbs looks to be stealing the #2 WR spot and Furrey will be in the slot. Robo and MoMass will contribute but barring injury may have trouble getting on the field enough to be big impact guys.

Mack will be the biggest impact player because he most likely will be the only starter. Davis seems to have worked himself into the RB rotation and Harrison better get back next week and do something or it could be another season of lost opportunities for him.

Veikune and Maiava will make the team but play most on special teams. When Bowens comes back it will limit their opportunities.

Not quite rookies, but how about Rubin & Hall last night? OBR confirming via twitter that Rubin was our best player on the field last night, and Hall obviously had a good game.

Maybe Savage wasn't such a poor talent evaluator after all (at least on day 2 - could be why he got rid of our day 1 picks last year ^_^ ).

Not quite rookies, but how about Rubin & Hall last night? OBR confirming via twitter that Rubin was our best player on the field last night, and Hall obviously had a good game.

Maybe Savage wasn't such a poor talent evaluator after all (at least on day 2 - could be why he got rid of our day 1 picks last year ^_^ ).

Savage? Who's that? <_<

Guest Masters
Which of the Rookies will contribute the most this season?

I think Alex Mack will start at Center, MoMass will start opposite of B17 and James Davis will be handed the ball alot. James Davis has really impressed me and definately looks like a pro and a steal in the 6th round

Cribss will be starting opposite of BE. MoMass is going to be the 4th WR.

Archived