THE BROWNS BOARD

Early voting returns

Just curious and this question could be answered by anyone on either side. Try to think about something other than loving Trump or hating Trump personally.

Is there any potential presidential candidate you might be leaning toward right now at this minute? (In the primary. If it's Donald Trump versus the garden-variety Joe Biden liberal Democrat I would most certainly vote for Donald Trump. )But a complete honesty I'm getting a little tired of the drama. I might vote for governor DeSantis in the primary if he runs. Maybe Mike Pence if he runs.

https://mooresvilletribune.com/news/national/24-possible-gop-presidential-candidates-in-2024/collection_cca84d5a-f863-56fe-b9f6-b7abca4fae7f.html#1

(Or actually even any of you who voted Democrat if you had the opportunity to pick another dem to replace Joe Biden with?)

WSS

for me,  Only anybody from the republican party side but with one caveat, that person has to support Trumpstyle conservative / economic / defense spending / immigration/ foreign poilicy that needs to be a part of discussion.

And i say only because the left has gone batshit crazy.

If they would listen to and support candidates such as  a likeable & smart Tulsi Gabbard for instance.. but they simply torched themselves 

Andrew Yang reportedly "left" the democratic party too. smart move on his part 

i like Ron Desantis 

or a younger Newt Gingrich -but thats gone...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FairHooker11 said:

for me,  Only anybody from the republican party side but with one caveat, that person has to support Trumpstyle conservative / economic / defense spending / immigration/ foreign poilicy that needs to be a part of discussion.

And i say only because the left has gone batshit crazy.

If they would listen to and support candidates such as  a likeable & smart Tulsi Gabbard for instance.. but they simply torched themselves 

Andrew Yang reportedly "left" the democratic party too. smart move on his part 

i like Ron Desantis 

or a younger Newt Gingrich -but thats gone...

Newt Gingrich has been my guy for years. It sucks that he's too old now.

WSS

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I would also be interested to see which way it went if Tulsi Gabbard ran as a Republican. She's probably spent too much on the wrong side of the ball to trust but...

WSS

she is very outspoken and willing to buck the system - I liked her rebuttals on both Kamala Harris and the hag HRC... 

she has shown some backbone to not follow and maybe lead? 

too bad the public perception may focus on the big topics like abortion.. 

a smart candidate would understand that you cant please everybody?

20 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I hope the two candidates running aren't Trump or Biden.

A viable third party candidate is a nice pipe dream. 

Other than that I'll wait and see.

Agreed on all three counts. Is it just kind of a straw poll about the primary. There are a million people on that list for the GOP. I don't know if the Democrats will put up a challenger or not.

WSS

48 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I hope the two candidates running aren't Trump or Biden.

A viable third party candidate is a nice pipe dream. 

Other than that I'll wait and see.

That there is buyer's remorse......

You was standing in the gas station sushi line waiting to order filet mignon....:lol:...Biden voters should not be allowed to vote for 12 years!  Let's go Brandon 

Here is the best choice you had

Unknown-1.jpeg

IF Biden is still alive for the 2024 election, I doubt he will run again.  He should be medically disqualified now due to his severe dementia.  Kamatoe Harris is hated by all but the radical feminist/BLM crowd and would be a horrible candidate for them.  Buttplug will probably try again, another loser.  

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, 7moses7 said:

Ivanka Trump , under the radar.  The Donald is out on the campaign trail but he is getting her ready to run in 2024

If Ivanka wins and becomes the 1st woman president the fallout would be epic!!!!!  :o Hillabillary :mad:would drop over dead....a TRUMP......oh, I hope your right.....8 years of impeachment trials 

• Upvote 2