THE BROWNS BOARD

The Fight for Small Government in Texas

MLD Woody

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/10/11/texas-greg-abbott-covid-19-vaccine-mandate/

Just kidding. It's apparently ok for the government to decide what private companies can and can't do in regards to vaccines.

But we all know conversative "ideals" like small government only apply in political expedient situations (see: abortion)

So for those so nose deep in the right wing's ass you think any moderate is a man we of the communist party.... Defend this anti mandate mandate and tell me how it isn't big government

7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/10/11/texas-greg-abbott-covid-19-vaccine-mandate/

Just kidding. It's apparently ok for the government to decide what private companies can and can't do in regards to vaccines.

But we all know conversative "ideals" like small government only apply in political expedient situations (see: abortion)

So for those so nose deep in the right wing's ass you think any moderate is a man we of the communist party.... Defend this anti mandate mandate and tell me how it isn't big government

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Spoken from  deep inside Joe Bidens ass where everything smells peachy keen to you.

Keep in mind that the Woodpecker will occasionally say Joe Biden is a shitty candidate but he will still defend him and attack any who speak against him. So there's that. Beyond that don't expect him to have a rational discussion. There is a difference between thinking the vaccination is a good idea on balence and imposing a probably unconstitutional and counterproductive mandate.

I Am pro vaccination but I'm also smart enough to see the damage to the country from shitcanning 10, 20 30% of police EMS medical professionals Etc. Ask yourself if that makes the country safer or less safe?

WSS

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Keep in mind that the Woodpecker will occasionally say Joe Biden is a shitty candidate but he will still defend him and attack any who speak against him. So there's that. Beyond that don't expect him to have a rational discussion. There is a difference between thinking the vaccination is a good idea on balence and imposing a probably unconstitutional and counterproductive mandate.

I Am pro vaccination but I'm also smart enough to see the damage to the country from shitcanning 10, 20 30% of police EMS medical professionals Etc. Ask yourself if that makes the country safer or less safe?

WSS

"Attack any who speak against him" oh Christ. You really do need everything in neat little boxes, huh? Just black and white. "this person disagrees with me so he must love Biden." Such simple brains 

But anyway, is anyone going to comment on the original post?

For those that say they have conservative ideals on here, how is mandating what small businesses do in regards to the vaccine ok?

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

"Attack any who speak against him" oh Christ. You really do need everything in neat little boxes, huh? Just black and white. "this person disagrees with me so he must love Biden." Such simple brains 

One more time if the shoe fits

But anyway, is anyone going to comment on the original post?

Small government in Texas or some sort of mask mandate horseshit?

For those that say they have conservative ideals on here, how is mandating what small businesses do in regards to the vaccine ok?

Conservative and liberal ideas oddly enough often overlap. In this case it would depend a lot about how heavy handed OSHA has been to enforcing your guy's mandates. And just for the heck of it if masks are effective it shouldn't really matter because most of those people who are being fired for not having a vaccination wear them. Right?

WSS

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

image.thumb.png.b13f90fb6f4a16bbee3cd2161f71bc0f.png

50 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Conservative and liberal ideas oddly enough often overlap. In this case it would depend a lot about how heavy handed OSHA has been to enforcing your guy's mandates. And just for the heck of it if masks are effective it shouldn't really matter because most of those people who are being fired for not having a vaccination wear them. Right?

WSS

Good point. They at times overlap and a choice has to be made. 

Do you allow upstanding hard working  citizens to be fired from their job,  or allow business' to do what they choose in the name of "anti- big government".?

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Conservatives say they want small govt

The Conservative govt. in Texas is mandating what private businesses can and can't do around vaccine mandates.

Do you or others here agree? That's the question. 

23 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Conservatives say they want small govt

The Conservative govt. in Texas is mandating what private businesses can and can't do around vaccine mandates.

Do you or others here agree? That's the question. 

Even though you apparently couldn't understand I feel just about the way I said. I don't know how much influence OSHA has over this shit. If it's doctors offices medical clinics nursing homes police stations at EMS making the decision to cut their staff that I think they are assholes and it's bad for the people that live there. How's that?

PS if you're having trouble deciphering The Oddities about conservative versus liberal we can do that in another thread.

As a side note the realization the vaccinations don't keep anyone from getting or spreading covid and these people would normally be wearing masks anyway how is the mandate useful? Think about it and if you've got an answer other than WWBD (meeting Joe Biden if you didn't get it)

WSS

16 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

big government

noun

Governance that consists of large-scale programs, numerous departments and employees, and that entails substantial spending, especially liberal or left-wing governance which emphasizes social entitlements and regulation, and that is considered intrusive by some citizens.

You're a moron. Legal challenges to unConstitutional dicktates by your biden does not apply to "big government".

Please, just once, buy a dictionary. Or, have your nanny teach you to look up definitions online.

50 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

big government

noun

Governance that consists of large-scale programs, numerous departments and employees, and that entails substantial spending, especially liberal or left-wing governance which emphasizes social entitlements and regulation, and that is considered intrusive by some citizens.

You're a moron. Legal challenges to unConstitutional dicktates by your biden does not apply to "big government".

Please, just once, buy a dictionary. Or, have your nanny teach you to look up definitions online.

Oh I knew how you'd respond, don't worry. An ideal you claim to have immediately crumbles under any pressure to tote the party line. You've done this frequently and it's no surprise. 

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

OSHA is still evolving in this - they have yet to have the tools to enforce the vax mandate.

but the pecker is worried about BIG TeXAS govt?

has anyone told the little shit to freaking look over his shoulder to DC??

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh I knew how you'd respond, don't worry. An ideal you claim to have immediately crumbles under any pressure to tote the party line. You've done this frequently and it's no surprise. 

your welfare check should enable you to buy a dictionary. again with never even trying to explain your childish, ignorant birdbrain contentions.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

your welfare check should enable you to buy a dictionary. again with never even trying to explain your childish, ignorant birdbrain contentions.

My welfare check? Hahaha alright. 

Resorting to typos is also no surprise. You do that when you've got nothing else. You're an easily manipulated old man that believes whatever he's told to believe. You're now pro government regulations because you couldn't possibly disagree with someone that's pro Trump. 

Again, no surprise. 

Not sure how anyone could rant about government regulations but then support the republican Texas government's decision to prevent employers from mandating vaccines when those employers decided it was their best free market, capitalistic decision. 

I mean, I do know how. It helps if you're a phony. 

23 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Most, if not all, vaccine mandates were implemented by states.  Please list all the Presidents that imposed a vaccine mandate.....I think old Joe is the one way over his skis without precedent.......Abbott doesn't think it's what the people of his state wants ...is that ok.....don't go there....I'm sure they wouldn't mind

1 minute ago, bigbambo said:

Don't be vague....explain it to this rube like I was reading a "Run Spot Run" book.   

The government in Texas is mandating what private companies can do. It's regulation. 

Conservatives say they fight for small govt and less regulations. This is the opposite of that. 

For those that claim to be true conservatives, you should disagree with this decision. 

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Religion. I know you don't like that one but...

WSS

Hence, "etc."

I have no problem with that one. Is it a genetic thing? No. But you can't say you just won't hire or serve Christians (or something like that).

But if you believe that all of these requests for "religious exemptions" on the vaccine are legitimate you're a fool. 

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Hence, "etc."

I have no problem with that one. Is it a genetic thing? No. But you can't say you just won't hire or serve Christians (or something like that).

But if you believe that all of these requests for "religious exemptions" on the vaccine are legitimate you're a fool. 

"All" you are such a jerk off.

WSS

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The government in Texas is mandating what private companies can do. It's regulation. 

Conservatives say they fight for small govt and less regulations. This is the opposite of that. 

Follow the bouncing ball

If Joe hadn't instated a vaccine mandate and left it up to the states as it has always been........Abbott would have used that paper to draw Blinky = no regulation........

But Joe wants to be Weinstein......and Texas doesn't

image.png.759ce082bea1137fbeb407124e8f4420.png 

For those that claim to be true conservatives, you should disagree with this decision. 

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Not the same thing at all but it removes the back and forth from the original point so... It's on brand. 

No it's your same ploy of using "every" or "all". Nothing is every reason or all reasons for anything. It's just tiresome bud.

Like not every problem in America is completely Joe Biden's fault. Or Trump's. Or those evil conservatives or Republicans or whoever.

And even though you don't understand the difference between conservatism and liberalism everybody is for regulation and against regulation at sometime.

WSS

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You're dancing around the point. Are you pro regulation? It sounds like it. 

You call people stupid, idiots and morons................let me try to fill in the blank gap.......in inches, what is the distance between your ears so I know what I'm dealing with?    

I think you are silly and I'm surely not the first to tell you..........

• Haha 1