THE BROWNS BOARD

man made global warmng is/always has been...a political fake tool for fools

calfoxwc

getting so obvious that even Hoorta and his little woodpecker should be agreeing any time now.

https://redstate.com/andrewmalcolm/2021/10/19/joe-biden-jetting-planeloads-of-cabinet-aides-to-europe-to-combat-climate-change-n459141

Joe Biden Jetting Planeloads of Cabinet, Aides to Europe to Combat Climate Change

oh, but Hoorta says HE has seen GLACIERS CALVE. LOL LOL LOL

so have I. Like I explained to him before, glaciers FLOW.  They break off at the ends

when they enter water. It's normal.

NOT A PROOF OF stupid mmgw. mmgw is a fake issue. A UN guy even ADMITTED that without public belief in mmgw, mass redistribution of wealth is impossible.

http://glaciercalving.weebly.com/cause-and-effect.html

cause and effect

CAUSE 
Many people think that global warming has a effect on glacier calving. The reasons that glaciers calve is how the glacier moves. Glacier calving happens when glaciers move into warmer water. When the glaciers move into warmer water and calve that is totally normal. Glaciers also calve when the glaciers go over uneven ground. When the glaciers go over uneven ground cracks can form. When glaciers finally reach the ocean, the cracks are more weak, and more likely to break. If the glaciers do not break when they glacier first enters the ocean, then the glacier is not going to calve as fast. When the glaciers do not calve right when the glacier gets into the ocean, than waves can start to hollow out the bottom of the glaciers. If the waves hollow the glaciers enough  the waves can cause the glacier to calve. The waves can also make the cracks more weak, and the cracks will then break and calve. 

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

oh, but Hoorta says HE has seen GLACIERS CALVE. LOL LOL LOL

so have I. Like I explained to him before, glaciers FLOW.  They break off at the ends

when they enter water. It's normal.

NOT A PROOF OF stupid mmgw. mmgw is a fake issue. A UN guy even ADMITTED that without public belief in mmgw, mass redistribution of wealth is impossible.

http://glaciercalving.weebly.com/cause-and-effect.html

cause and effect

CAUSE 
Many people think that global warming has a effect on glacier calving. The reasons that glaciers calve is how the glacier moves. Glacier calving happens when glaciers move into warmer water. When the glaciers move into warmer water and calve that is totally normal. Glaciers also calve when the glaciers go over uneven ground. When the glaciers go over uneven ground cracks can form. When glaciers finally reach the ocean, the cracks are more weak, and more likely to break. If the glaciers do not break when they glacier first enters the ocean, then the glacier is not going to calve as fast. When the glaciers do not calve right when the glacier gets into the ocean, than waves can start to hollow out the bottom of the glaciers. If the waves hollow the glaciers enough  the waves can cause the glacier to calve. The waves can also make the cracks more weak, and the cracks will then break and calve. 

Like I don't know that? Trying to impress me with your brilliance about glaciers? :D Yeah, that's what tidewater glaciers do. FYI, I've actually hiked on a couple of glaciers (the Wolverine and Ruth).  You could do me a favor and fall in one of their house sized crevasses.  

Here's a little factoid for ya Cal...  As the weather warms up- glaciers .  RETREAT.  Tidewater glaciers- at the rate the planet is warming up- will probably eventually be as extinct as dodo birds or passenger pigeons.  A hundred or so years ago Glacier Bay wasn't a bay- it was an ice sheet. Gosh- it seems to have melted. The Ruth- one of  Denali's major glaciers- has retreated miles from where it was in the 1800s. Latest predictions are Glacier NP will soon be missing it's last glacier- soon.  Should the Ross Ice Shelf in Antarctica break up- if you live in NYC- better make your plans to move to higher ground now.   

Just keep on believing man made global warming is fake- I won't stop you. FWIW, I just saw the CIA killed Kennedy rumor is still going strong among conspiracy adherents almost 60 years after the fact.   

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Seems like everybody around here is living in everybody else's head rent-free. This whole place is like a fecking kibbutz. 😆

WSS

Sometimes I feel compelled to fight fire (or ice) with a few facts Steve...  This is Portage Glacier now.   1953.  :)  Portage Lake, Alaska. My Grandpa in 1953 and my son in 2018 standing around  the same spot. Portage Glacier in the background has since receded up and  around the mountains and is

not living in my head, lol, I just remember well Hoorta saying he's SEEN glaciers calve, so mmgw is REAL.

Pretty funny erroneous, platonius.

He also said josh rosen was a star, and Josh Allen was garbage.

hahahahahha.

no wonder he believes in the mmgw farce. It's so fake, they finally had to change it to "global warming" because the globe

warms (and cools, but they can't go there) so they finally can emotionally get away from feeling the reality of mmgw's fakeness.

furthermore, for all of Hoorta's sassiness about Jan 6...he may as well forget about that false narrative, too....

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/10/18/new-january-6th-surveillance-footage-further-calls-into-question-the-entire-january-6th-narrative-n458811

New January 6th Surveillance Footage Further Calls Into Question the Entire January 6th Narrative

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Good for you. Your guy signed the Paris Accord. It should be all clear in a couple of weeks.

WSS

Yes, everyone in the scientific community knows that by giving billions of dollars to the Europeans, it automatically cools the planet.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Sometimes I feel compelled to fight fire (or ice) with a few facts Steve...  This is Portage Glacier now.   1953.  :)  Portage Lake, Alaska. My Grandpa in 1953 and my son in 2018 standing around  the same spot. Portage Glacier in the background has since receded up and  around the mountains and is

They got rid of that racist white snow and ice! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, htownbrown said:

Man-made contribution to global warming is not a farce, but one variable global warming theories are...

Not an unfair point - except the earth has been cooling. The amount of CO2 has been climbing, so....

the destruction of the earth's rain forests has contributed to that dramatically. CO2 is plant food.

Point is, a single campfire "contributes" but what is the effect? Let's see, what is a word for dramatically profoundly insignificant?

Says the Earth is Actually Cooling | Science Times

Expert Says the Earth is Actually Cooling. Climate change itself is already in the process of definitively rebutting climate alarmists who think human use of fossil fuels is causing ultimately ...

One half of Earth is rapidly getting COLDER than the other

Earth is continuously cooling and will eventually become a frigid, lifeless rock, much like Mars. But understanding how this is happening and has been happening historically has proved difficult.

Quiet Sun Means Cooling of Earth's Upper Atmosphere | NASA

New measurements from a NASA satellite show a dramatic cooling in the upper atmosphere that correlates with the declining phase of the current solar cycle. For the first time, researchers can show a timely link between the Sun and the climate of Earth's thermosphere, the region above 100 km, an essential step in making accurate predictions of ...

and............

UN IPCC Official Admits 'We Redistribute World's Wealth By ...

If you needed any more evidence that the entire theory of manmade global warming was a scheme to redistribute wealth you got it Sunday when a leading member of the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change told a German news outlet, "[W]e redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy." Such was originally published by Germany's NZZ Online Sunday, and reprinted in ...

U.N. Official Reveals Real Reason Behind Warming Scare ...

U.N. Official Reveals Real Reason Behind Warming Scare. Economic Systems: The alarmists keep telling us their concern about global warming is all about man's stewardship of the environment. But we ...

Another Climate Alarmist Admits Real Motive Behind Warming ...

Global warming alarmists have effectively sown fright but done a poor job of hiding their real motivation. Another reveals what's driving the climate scare.
  • Upvote 1

sorry, msm mmgw groupies, but the UN and the left play you for fools.

like mmgw.

and obaMao promising to be "post-racial".

and other dems making fake grandiose promises.

and teaching kids to be perverts and alienate them from God and their parents ("do it for the children") ...total bs.

The list goes on and on.

Truth is, like I've posted all sorts of times, it's total power the left wants. Go look it up - how the FBI agent said he inflitrated the weathermen, and they talked about their new government, and talked about "eliminating" millions of Americans who would not go with their plan.

The UN wants one world government.

Can't have that until they take down ours. See george soros and the governments he has economically subverted.

And man made global warming is a crock. It is NO immediate crisis. Not even in a thousand years.

or ten thousand.

who knows? nobody. But manipulating the wealth of Americans is their goal.

14 hours ago, hoorta said:

Like I don't know that? Trying to impress me with your brilliance about glaciers? :D Yeah, that's what tidewater glaciers do. FYI, I've actually hiked on a couple of glaciers (the Wolverine and Ruth).  You could do me a favor and fall in one of their house sized crevasses.  

Here's a little factoid for ya Cal...  As the weather warms up- glaciers .  RETREAT.  Tidewater glaciers- at the rate the planet is warming up- will probably eventually be as extinct as dodo birds or passenger pigeons.  A hundred or so years ago Glacier Bay wasn't a bay- it was an ice sheet. Gosh- it seems to have melted. The Ruth- one of  Denali's major glaciers- has retreated miles from where it was in the 1800s. Latest predictions are Glacier NP will soon be missing it's last glacier- soon.  Should the Ross Ice Shelf in Antarctica break up- if you live in NYC- better make your plans to move to higher ground now.   

Just keep on believing man made global warming is fake- I won't stop you. FWIW, I just saw the CIA killed Kennedy rumor is still going strong among conspiracy adherents almost 60 years after the fact.   

So how did Glacier Bay and The Ruth melt? No Co2  emitting factories or SUV's anywhere.  Cow farts?

Bet you didn't know that if all CO2 emissions on the planet stopped today nothing would change. The planet would not begin to cool. It would take roughly 100,000 years for Co2 levels to return to pre-Industrial Revolution levels.

Bet you didn't know that the Co2 level in the atmosphere was roughly 280 ppm pre Industrial Revolution, roughly 130 years ago. Today it sits at 420 ppm, this results in a 140 ppm increase, " mankind's contribution". PPM= parts per million in case you didn't know that. 
This 420  out of 1,000,000 amounts to a fart in a hurricane

Bet you didn't know that once upon a time the CO2 level was above 400ppm....  at a time when humans didn't exist. Warming and cooling is what the earth has always done. Ice ages have come and gone..

You cant be so naïve not to believe that Obama was a  globalist who advocated for a world wide re-distribution of wealth. He was of the leftist/progressive  belief that the US is the reason poor nations exist.  The global warming scare provides the means to achieve the global re-distribution of wealth. Thanks Trump for seeing through this bullshit and pulling out of the Paris Accords. And Let's Go Brandon!

Go ahead with your "conspiracy theorist" copout.

"This is probably the most difficult task we have ever given ourselves, which is to intentionally transform the economic development model, for the first time in human history." - Christiana Figueres, executive secretary of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change

DKf-V3gu-Xk-AAsv-J.jpg

quote-no-matter-if-the-science-is-all-ph

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

so, that is ACTUAL LEGIT FACTUAL EVIDENCE that you are wrong and won't admit it, Hoorta and woodpecker.

Have a nice day in pouty pouty leftism land.

FWIW, I don't give a rat's ass what you think anymore Cal.  As with anything else- never let a good CONSPIRACY stand in the way of some facts.  Here's how YOUR thinking goes. 20 "experts" have their side of proof.  But you latch onto the ONE that says "nope that's not true".   BINGO!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!  Because it fits your narrative. FAUX NEWS  and Dead State have warped your mind beyond repair.  

12 hours ago, Gorka said:

So how did Glacier Bay and The Ruth melt? No Co2  emitting factories or SUV's anywhere.  Cow farts?

Bet you didn't know that if all CO2 emissions on the planet stopped today nothing would change. The planet would not begin to cool. It would take roughly 100,000 years for Co2 levels to return to pre-Industrial Revolution levels.

Bet you didn't know that the Co2 level in the atmosphere was roughly 280 ppm pre Industrial Revolution, roughly 130 years ago. Today it sits at 420 ppm, this results in a 140 ppm increase, " mankind's contribution". PPM= parts per million in case you didn't know that. 
This 420  out of 1,000,000 amounts to a fart in a hurricane

Bet you didn't know that once upon a time the CO2 level was above 400ppm....  at a time when humans didn't exist. Warming and cooling is what the earth has always done. Ice ages have come and gone..

You cant be so naïve not to believe that Obama was a  globalist who advocated for a world wide re-distribution of wealth. He was of the leftist/progressive  belief that the US is the reason poor nations exist.  The global warming scare provides the means to achieve the global re-distribution of wealth. Thanks Trump for seeing through this bullshit and pulling out of the Paris Accords. And Let's Go Brandon!

Go ahead with your "conspiracy theorist" copout."

Nah- we didn't have factories in the 1800s... Or should I dig up a few pictures of Cleveland's Steel Mills?   Sure- this Global Warming is all just a plot to redistribute wealth. Sorry- not buying it.  

I will buy that we can't conclusively prove that Global Warming is largely a man-made problem. But it's beyond denying that over the last 100 years- the planet HAS warmed up significantly. And if it doesn't stop soon- there's going to be some real problems. (There already are- unless you're one of the nuts attributing massive increases in California & western wildfires to Jewish space lasers) Sticking our collective heads in the sand, and doing nothing isn't a solution- not in my book.  

EDIT: PS...  RE: conspiracy. So you have two folks claiming that global warming is a political ploy to redistribute wealth. How many hundreds of others are saying that's a pile of crap? Like I just posted to Cal- that's what conspiracy theorists do, find the outliers to attempt to prove their hypothesis- every damn time. OK, so raising the standard of living in third world countries is a bad thing?  

51 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Nah- we didn't have factories in the 1800s... Or should I dig up a few pictures of Cleveland's Steel Mills?   Sure- this Global Warming is all just a plot to redistribute wealth. Sorry- not buying it.  

I will buy that we can't conclusively prove that Global Warming is largely a man-made problem. But it's beyond denying that over the last 100 years- the planet HAS warmed up significantly. And if it doesn't stop soon- there's going to be some real problems. (There already are- unless you're one of the nuts attributing massive increases in California & western wildfires to Jewish space lasers) Sticking our collective heads in the sand, and doing nothing isn't a solution- not in my book.  

Oh well. Again what was the population of hundred years ago compared to today? No doubt higher taxes and pretending to have a 'meaningful conversation' isn't changing anything.

And yes it is changing.

Also

https://scorecard.lcv.org/moc/benjamin-eric-sasse

WSS

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

FWIW, I don't give a rat's ass what you think anymore Cal.  As with anything else- never let a good CONSPIRACY stand in the way of some facts.  Here's how YOUR thinking goes. 20 "experts" have their side of proof.  But you latch onto the ONE that says "nope that's not true".   BINGO!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!  Because it fits your narrative. FAUX NEWS  and Dead State have warped your mind beyond repair.  

that is the refuge of all those who are WRONG, but swim in Egypt anyways. Show me where I picked one expert in twenty. Prove it in court, or "go pound salt" lol

20 minutes ago, bigbambo said:

Looks photoshopped to me.................:blink:

They may have photoshopped the guy in, but that the Portage glacier has retreated out of sight around the bend over the past 70 years is a damn fact. FWIW, I've stood in the same place that kid was standing.   

8 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

I'll read them when I have the chance- I'm open to hearing what an unbiased expert has to say...  

What I will say- we had better start thinking ahead in regard to fossil fuels... It took hundreds of millions of years to lay them down, and we're going to burn through them in less than a thousand...  Sheeze- crap Canadian tar sand, drilling in two miles of water in the Gulf, let's open up the ANWR to drilling. Other than in the Middle East all the easily extracted oil has already been extracted. 

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

I'll read them when I have the chance- I'm open to hearing what an unbiased expert has to say...  

What I will say- we had better start thinking ahead in regard to fossil fuels... It took hundreds of millions of years to lay them down, and we're going to burn through them in less than a thousand...  Sheeze- crap Canadian tar sand, drilling in two miles of water in the Gulf, let's open up the ANWR to drilling. Other than in the Middle East all the easily extracted oil has already been extracted. 

so.... you think it takes as long to grow trees as it does to make oil? well, let me tell you - we have had trees in our woods for many hundreds of years. maybe forever.  Maybe you'd like a pic of me standing there to prove that I have firewood for the next thousand years?

lol.

"oh, nose, we gonna run out of firewood! PAY THE GOV MORE TAXES !!!! VOTE DEMOQUACK !!!! LET THE UN RUN OUR GOV !!!!!!

• Upvote 1