THE BROWNS BOARD

Covid SURGES Among Most Vaxxed Communities Says Harvard Study

Vambo

The sole reliance on vaccination as a primary strategy to mitigate COVID-19 and its adverse consequences needs to be re-examined, especially considering the delta variant and the likelihood of future variants. Other pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions may need to be put in place alongside increasing vaccination rates

The study also doesn't consider population density or what other mandates and regulations may be in place

It's a concern. You can still GET covid, but it won't flat out kill you, generally speaking.

I think the problem is human behavior across a large portion of society.

Getting vaccinated leads all sorts of people to go back to normal. No more hand sanitizer, no more masks,

no more avoiding huge crowds,

we have no problem with still being careful. Wearing masks in stores, hand sanitizer when we go anywhere.

Truth is, even if you wear a mask, and are vaccinated, you can spread the damn commie chinese designed virus.

.....been seeing a LOT of folks NOT wearing masks at all. And too many folks still wear their masks UNDER their NOSE.

I still use a paper towel to man the gas pumps when we get gas. Being safe makes me happy - but someday, it would be wonderful to get back to normal.

If we ever do.

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

The sole reliance on vaccination as a primary strategy to mitigate COVID-19 and its adverse consequences needs to be re-examined, especially considering the delta variant and the likelihood of future variants.

Wheely...ya thank

Other pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions may need to be put in place alongside increasing vaccination rates

And this is what the bloated higher educated deduce .........yeah,  increase the unknown long term vaccines so we can achieve a higher transmission rate...higher is good....more boosters please  ....and have positive intervention with other drugs, as long as Trump doesn't indorse them

The study also doesn't consider population density or what other mandates and regulations may be in place

density matters with great vaccines?... covid knows about mandates and regulations?   

I would call it a weak excuse for the data ....... I was under the impression that herd immunity(from these vaccines)is utopia