THE BROWNS BOARD

Anyone Want to Defend Jr on this One?

MLD Woody

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Alec Baldwin is a talented actor and a****** and a victim of circumstances. It was an accident.

(and the t-shirt is a joke)

Tough call for the Liberals huh? Are Biden voters going to throw your liberal brother under the bus for the sake of their hatred of the Second Amendment?

WSS

47 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Alec Baldwin is a talented actor and a****** and a victim of circumstances. It was an accident.

(and the t-shirt is a joke)

Tough call for the Liberals huh? Are Biden voters going to throw your liberal brother under the bus for the sake of their hatred of the Second Amendment?

WSS

I have no idea what your talking about in your second paragraph. 

Sure it's a joke... but someone died. Recently. In a tragic accident. 

It is in pretty shit taste, no? 

46 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

PS 30 bucks is a lot of Jack for a t-shirt.

I'll show you a Westside Steve t-shirt for a hell of a lot less.

WSS

That's how all merch / influencer sales are. That's how they make profit. Out of all of the things to fault him for here the cost isn't one of them. 

44 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

oh please. The Liberals need to decide between their bulshit ideals and their bulshit icons. Idolize Andrew Cuomo then throw him under the bus to kiss the ass of the me-too movement. Toss Baldwin out of the bus because, and I've heard these comments, he should have been doing a movie that promoted gun violence in the first place!

Bad taste humor is a popular thing. I don't know if you are truly offended or just wanted to take a swing at Trump. I'm guessing the latter.

wss

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

That's how all merch / influencer sales are. That's how they make profit. Out of all of the things to fault him for here the cost isn't one of them. 

No s*** Sherlock. That's why I don't buy that stuff on the rare occasion I go to a concert. Otoh I did buy a Phantom of the Opera poster autographed by the cast ...

So I'm guessing you didn't want to order a WSS tee? 😁😁😁

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

No s*** Sherlock. That's why I don't buy that stuff on the rare occasion I go to a concert. Otoh I did buy a Phantom of the Opera poster autographed by the cast ...

So I'm guessing you didn't want to order a WSS tee? 😁😁😁

WSS

I ordered 6 t-shirts this morning for my wife and I along with a few close friends

image.png.7f800efd9a0b5166e33ef3c37d3e0903.png

My cost.  $165.38 😲

That's $27.56 a shirt. If were to put these on our website we'd have to get $35 a pop to make any profit.

Baldwin was harsh on a certain cop for shooting and killing somebody going after the cop.

I would say that’s pretty shitty too!

I bet he didn’t like the taste of his plate of Crow.

493B9E7A-7077-400A-B623-9451501B18F6.jpeg

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

If you want to go on about what liberals do or don't do in your first paragraph there, go ahead. We have enough right wing posters here throwing away their ideals when convenient, so I would doubt left wingers do it too. I can't personally speak to what you're bringing up though.

I'm just seeing where posters stand. Will it shine a light on a double standard for them? Most likely. But it'll be good to have it in writing. 

I'm not "offended". Given the connection to a member of this board I imagine some here might be. I think it is a little worse than in "poor taste" though. Right wingers talk about this guy as a future president, and I realize his dad got to power playing into the Troll King narrative but geez... making a joke out of this days after someone died seems like a bit much. 

If you want to go on about what liberals do or don't do in your first paragraph there, go ahead. We have enough right wing posters here throwing away their ideals when convenient, so I would doubt left wingers do it too. I can't personally speak to what you're bringing up though.

I'm just seeing where posters stand. Will it shine a light on a double standard for them? Most likely. But it'll be good to have it in writing. 

I'm not "offended". Given the connection to a member of this board I imagine some here might be. I think it is a little worse than in "poor taste" though. Right wingers talk about this guy as a future president, and I realize his dad got to power playing into the Troll King narrative but geez... making a joke out of this days after someone died seems like a bit much. 

74F01722-2D3F-40A8-8B07-3A7C6EA47E45.jpeg

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Let's get this straight woody you are triggered by a T-shirt being sold by Trumps son yet Joe Biden kills 7 children in a drone strike and is the cause of 13 servicemen deaths and not a peep from you...Hunter Biden getting $500,000.00 for his paintings is OK.

With all the devastation the people you voted in are causing the country nothing out of you but a T-shirt sale triggers you, what a pathetic person you are.

For future reference woody are you happy with the way the people you got elected are running the country?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Vambo said:

For future reference woody are you happy with the way the people you got elected are running the country?

You won’t hear a peep from the Lefties defending the DC shit show that they elected.

They got their pussies in a cramp because of all of those Mean Tweets from DJT.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

And yet...

so I told you what I thought. You don't like it? Tough. And I don't think you see me getting freaked out by nickel and dimed horseshit like this from the other side. Call me out if I do

Whatever. Honestly I've never ever seeing you upset over something like this when it's coming from the other side. But I have no intention of going back over every post for the last few years. I don't know who remembers the National Lampoon but it was pretty tough on both sides. It never offended me. Sorry Woody I'm not triggered.

WSS

case in point, woodpecker.

wonder who the guy was that asked the stupid, inflammatory leading question and put

Charlie on the spot.

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2021/10/29/lincoln-project-issues-disgusting-statement-admitting-to-staging-tiki-torch-stunt-at-youngkin-rally-n466148

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

case in point, woodpecker.

wonder who the guy was that asked the stupid, inflammatory leading question and put

Charlie on the spot.

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2021/10/29/lincoln-project-issues-disgusting-statement-admitting-to-staging-tiki-torch-stunt-at-youngkin-rally-n466148

image.thumb.png.3a6e7d1974483790727053cbfbbf6abf.png

Voter fraud

7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Based on Steve's rules, and the number of hidden posts I'm seeing listed, it looks like Vambo is very triggered 

Don't know what hidden posts you're talking about. Anyway a lot the post here are just meant to piss other people off.

Of course there's no actual rule involved.

WSS

geez, even when the girliebird actually starts his own thread, it's a moronic op.

consider the source.

This woodpecker in my neighborhood hits this street sign ...

Oh and here I thought the woodpecker who regularly bangs his face on our aluminum fascia near the roof was just a fucking moron :) It took us a while to figure out what was going on, it sounded like there was an impact wrench in use outside really fucking early but no one was around and then my husband went outside and saw the woodpecker.