THE BROWNS BOARD

Vaccination mandate

Westside Steve

12 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Here’s my spin on all this. I’m not really a “life is precious” kinda guy. The greater whole of life is important, but individual lives? Not so much. When you get right down to it, we’re all replaceable. 

This is why l like the idea of getting half the population vaccinated, and the other half not vaccinated. That way, if the vaccine truly is some sort of time released death serum and everyone who gets it keels over dead, at least half the population will survive.

And if the flipside is true where the only people who survive the next killer covid variant are the ones who did get vaccinated, and all the unvaccinated keel over and die, well that works too. 

It’s kinda like the Thanos plan. I figure the survivors will be bummed out for a while, but once they get over it life will be so much nicer. Real estate will be cheap and plentiful. Same with food. Traffic won’t be such a drag. Life will be simpler. 

I'm digging out the wmms t-shirts, clogs, old spice and getting a shag haircut.........gunna need some stud servicing for the good of the country.....ya think my wife will buy it:lol:

Some humans are the Guinea Pigs....the Beagles....the Monkeys of the demonic vaccine experiment

On 11/5/2021 at 3:02 PM, BaconHound said:

I’d rather have the mandate. I don’t put a lot of faith in those who don’t trust science. And as we are seeing the number of dropouts isn’t that high.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Vambo said:

image.png.d301a49b1851cd10595554aa6a7d925f.png

To these morons they have...............   Did you ever think the day would come where middle class folks would be happy about other middle class being fired?  Just when the middle class needed to prove we will and should stand together......dickweeds sell out for nothing....the unvaxxed can't harm you you fucking thick as a brick tools

For the record anecdotally everyone I know that tested positive and got those antibodies came out of it pretty easily. Otoh equally anecdotally the friends of mine who have been really really sick were not vaccinated and those that were vaccinated that got sick weren't bad. Fwiw.

WSS

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

For the record anecdotally everyone I know that tested positive and got those antibodies came out of it pretty easily. Otoh equally anecdotally the friends of mine who have been really really sick were not vaccinated and those that were vaccinated that got sick weren't bad. Fwiw.

WSS

Did they choose to get the vaccine or were they forced?

Better check their file for the record...lol

Why would Newsom and the dem machine cover this up?.......Got the jab and mocked effects then flexed his muscles........then hid like the rat he is with droop-face....canceled his spot on the "Shit and Fart" tour.....this is as transparent as they get.......WHY?

https://noqreport.com/2021/11/08/gavin-newsom-had-major-adverse-reaction-to-moderna-booster-shot-sources/

18 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't know anybody that was forced to. These mandates have been fairly recent occurrences. Most of us got ours along time ago when they were available. You got one correct? I forget.

WSS

Hundreds protest Los Angeles COVID-19 vaccine mandates: ‘We shouldn’t be forced’

Hundreds protest Los Angeles COVID-19 vaccine mandates: ‘We shouldn’t be forced’

The issue is being forced...they want it to be a choice.

22 minutes ago, Vambo said:

The issue is being forced...they want it to be a choice.

Like every other post the topic Strays all over the place. I can't get 100% on board with a mandate even though I think most of the people refusing to get them are just doing so to be a pain in the ass.

Absolutely no reason that people; cops firefighters and nurses Etc couldn't get a test every two or three days. Which would avoid the whole problem. But nobody wants to avoid the problem everybody wants it to be a political cudgel

WSS

9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Like every other post the topic Strays all over the place. I can't get 100% on board with a mandate even though I think most of the people refusing to get them are just doing so to be a pain in the ass.

Absolutely no reason that people; cops firefighters and nurses Etc couldn't get a test every two or three days. Which would avoid the whole problem. But nobody wants to avoid the problem everybody wants it to be a political cudgel

WSS

Just don't force them...

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Please identify the problem........I wasn't aware of a problem..

Oh yeah, nothing better to do but be a pain in the ass...........what was that problem again?

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

12 hours ago, bigbambo said:

You don't seem to be aware of Jack shit but I'll waste my time and explain it to you. The problem is that a certain percentage really essential workers IE cops firefighters EMS and medical personnel are walking off the job because of the mandate to be vaccinated. The problem would be solved buy frequent testing.

in case you're still confused a negative test every two or three days would take minutes and it would mean precisely that that worker it's not contagious. Therefore absolutely no need for a vaccination card.

Oh yeah, nothing better to do but be a pain in the ass...........what was that problem again?

I just explained the problem. The fact that you have nothing better to do than be a pain in the ass is a separate problem.

WSS

31 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WIS

in case you're still confused a negative test every two or three days would take minutes and it would mean precisely that that worker it's not contagious. Therefore absolutely no need for a vaccination card.

If everyone can contract or transmit covid shouldn't either everyone regardless of jab status be tested the same?

Why only 100 or more employees?

Why not members of government such as Congress be forced?

The mandate doesn't make logical sense.

16 minutes ago, Vambo said:

If everyone can contract or transmit covid shouldn't either everyone regardless of jab status be tested the same?

Why only 100 or more employees?

Why not members of government such as Congress be forced?

The mandate doesn't make logical sense.

Not my point. My point is simply a workaround because these assholes are going to impose the stupid mandate regardless of what's right wrong effective constitutional or anything else.

WSS

You don't seem to be aware of Jack shit but I'll waste my time and explain it to you. The problem is that a certain percentage really essential workers IE cops firefighters EMS and medical personnel are walking off the job because of the mandate to be vaccinated. The problem would be solved buy frequent testing.

Duh, what problem is the mandate solving?  

Confused?  you idiots avoid the million dollar questions...Why is there a mandate?  Who is the victim?  Why are only workers for certain entities exempt?

I just explained the problem. The fact that you have nothing better to do than be a pain in the ass is a separate problem.

lol

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Not my point. My point is simply a workaround because these assholes are going to impose the stupid mandate regardless of what's right wrong effective constitutional or anything else.

WSS

So if it is stupid......we should get tested just because the farmer says so........baaaaa......baaaaaa.

You have no fucking point.....like most of your stupid shit!

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

It's a good thing our founding fathers didn't hold the same opinion when faced with a mandate.

11 minutes ago, bigbambo said:

So if it is stupid......we should get tested just because the farmer says so........baaaaa......baaaaaa.

You have no fucking point.....like most of your stupid shit!

Eat me. The grown-ups are trying to talk.

11 minutes ago, Vambo said:

It's a good thing our founding fathers didn't hold the same opinion when faced with a mandate.

Unfortunately what the founding fathers wanted or didn't want has very little to do with the shit that goes on today. I've made this point plenty of times the constitution is like the evolving list of rules on Jones's barn in Animal Farm. 

Remember this; if issues were decided purely on a constitutional basis there would almost never be a 5 to 4 Supreme Court decision.

WSS

9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Unfortunately what the founding fathers wanted or didn't want has very little to do with the shit that goes on today. I've made this point plenty of times the constitution is like the evolving list of rules on Jones's barn in Animal Farm. 

Remember this; if issues were decided purely on a constitutional basis there would almost never be a 5 to 4 Supreme Court decision.

WSS

What mandate will they institute after this one fails to control covid...? 

How many freedoms are you willing to give up?

This is a Joe Biden plan...when has he ever been right?