THE BROWNS BOARD

Vaccination mandate

Westside Steve

1 minute ago, Vambo said:

What mandate will they institute after this one fails to control covid...? 

How many freedoms are you willing to give up?

Willing? Sorry my friend it's not up to me, it's not up to you. I don't like the mandate, I don't think it's constitutional. I just suggested a way for actual essential workers to get back on the job without taking a shot. Not that anybody is going to take that advice.

WSS

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Willing? Sorry my friend it's not up to me, it's not up to you. I don't like the mandate, I don't think it's constitutional. I just suggested a way for actual essential workers to get back on the job without taking a shot. Not that anybody is going to take that advice.

WSS

They do not wish to conform...it's just as easy to lift the mandate and get them back to work.

The mandate is about control of the population not the spread of covid.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

How raw does your belly get, my friend? 

1 hour ago, bigbambo said:

How raw does your belly get, my friend? 

Big, WSS is a good person if you debate him with respect he will in return he's not like some of the leftest that name calling is their only response.

43 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Big, WSS is a good person if you debate him with respect he will in return he's not like some of the leftest that name calling is their only response.

I'm not doubting you one bit and thank you for offering peace...and I'm all for that.. but l will lay out the history....for the record

WSS called all the unvaccinated "pussies".......I explain a different point of view and calling us/them  "pussies" is uncalled for.  It's not an easy call either way...for any AMERICAN!

The grown up, WSS, started his attack and dropped his "pussy" rants on my posts...how dare I question him......I let it go and gave him "likes and stuff" for good post but he continued......would you call this a debate with respect?...well, I have horns too!

I don't agree with him one iota on the vax issue and he knows he's wrong.......just hides it by avoiding points that he has no rational explanation for....."that's not my point" was the answer to your great question(near the end of page 4). 

36 minutes ago, Vambo said:

he's not like some of the leftest that name calling is their only response.

I can play on any court but recently found out that may not be the case for some rock chuckers.......you get banned and called a douchebag for it..lol

11 minutes ago, bigbambo said:

I can play on any court but recently found out that may not be the case for some rock chuckers.......you get banned and called a douchebag for it..lol

I don't like the mandate it doesn't make sense, it's life or death but let's wait until after the busiest time of the year where people gather to begin the mandate and not everyone has to follow the guidelines of said mandate.

If it was that deadly and imperative then everyone would have to follow the rules.

It's just as easy to end the mandate as it is to be tested and accomplishes the same thing...keeps people working.

• Upvote 1

Biden is lost he has no clue of what to do, he let himself get pulled into the far left and now is stuck there, no matter what he does he looks weak.  Those that vote for Biden won't even defend him, why would you follow his ideas?  Has he ever in the 50+ years in office been right or sane?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, hammertime said:

America should be up in arms about a vaccine mandate.

Turns out there are a lot of “pussies”

Who won’t stand up and defend the rights of others…. 

I wonder why that is true. Seems to me, maybe, that too many are spoiled and take everything wonderful about America

for granted. Maybe "who cares if we lost our freedom, we've always had it"

or something.

On 11/6/2021 at 10:04 AM, Westside Steve said:

I don't think it's a matter of not trusting science. I believe it's more a matter of actual science indecision about how vital vaccination can possibly be. And for whom.

WSS

If vaccination can save one life that otherwise would have died, shouldn’t we get vaccinated? God, for a Christian society that should be a no-brainer.

I take it by the "no reply" my reasoning is understood.............I'm not here for taking sides...it's just nice to talk about and see if there is something that I'm missing from the other side?   I just don't get it.....it's absurd to me.....I golf with 3 dems and all they do is get mad.......so, you can't talk to them about politics.   It's their rule because they get made right now!   When Trump was Pres...all they did was stand tall on RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA.  You may have discovered that most people eager to talk believe what they say...those that worm ,are worms, to a degree.  

5 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

If vaccination can save one life that otherwise would have died, shouldn’t we get vaccinated? God, for a Christian society that should be a no-brainer.

Okay......give me an example of an unvaxxed killing anyone...to a degree of difference than a vaxxed killing a vaxxed.......I'll wait

10 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

If not getting a vaccination can save one life that otherwise would have died, should we get not force a person to be vaccinated? God, for a Christian society that should be a no-brainer.

4 minutes ago, bigbambo said:

Okay......give me an example of an unvaxxed killing anyone...to a degree of difference than a vaxxed killing a vaxxed.......I'll wait

I’ll keep this as simple as possible. Science/Medicine has proven that vaccination reduces the spread of the disease. A true American/Christian would do everything on their power to protect another person.  The vaccination is part of that protection.

I’ll keep this as simple as possible. Science/Medicine has proven that vaccination reduces the spread of the disease. A true American/Christian would do everything on their power to protect another person.  The vaccination is part of that protection.

WHITNEY HOUSTON.......Crack is wack......................................yep, that was simple

2 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

The vaccination also can kill someone if they are allergic to it...A true American/Christian would do everything on their power to protect another person.  Not forcing the vaccination is part of that protection

20 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

I’m rubber you’re glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you… that about sim it up 

1 minute ago, Vambo said:

The vaccination also can kill someone if they are allergic to it...A true American/Christian would do everything on their power to protect another person.  Not forcing the vaccination is part of that protection

For shit’s sake. No one who is pro-vaccine wants anyone who will die from the vaccine to be forced to get it.

Just now, BaconHound said:

For shit’s sake. No one who is pro-vaccine wants anyone who will die from the vaccine to be forced to get it.

For shit’s sake. No one who is anti--vaccine wants anyone to die from others not getting the vaccine.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

I know you like to argue but the science is clear that vaccination saves lives.  If you don’t believe that, please block me.

It only helps the one vaccinated if they are not allergic to it, you can still get and transmit covid if you are vaccinated.  Not being forced to be vaccinated saves lives the science is clear.  If you don’t believe that, please block me.

40 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Didn't realize you were coming at this issue from a standpoint of being a devout Christian but no. It's painful as it may be more people die in auto accidents if they are high speed crashes. How many lives would you save the nationwide with a 30 Mi an hour limit? But we don't do it. How about man dating a 40 minute aerobic exercise program at least three times a week? How about we make cigarettes illegal?

Yeah yeah I know...

WSS

Didn't realize you were coming at this issue from a standpoint of being he devout Christian but no. It's painful as it may be more people die in auto accidents if they are high speed crashes. How many lives would you save the Nationwide 30 Mi an hour limit? But we don't do it. How about man dating a 40 minute aerobic exercise program at least three times a week? How about we make cigarettes illegal?

Yeah yeah I know...

WSS

Is it legal to drive drunk?

Didn't realize you were coming at this issue from a standpoint of being he devout Christian but no. It's painful as it may be more people die in auto accidents if they are high speed crashes. How many lives would you save the Nationwide 30 Mi an hour limit? But we don't do it. How about man dating a 40 minute aerobic exercise program at least three times a week? How about we make cigarettes illegal?

Yeah yeah I know...

WSS

But we do have speed limits.  We’ve calculated risk benefits and used science to determine best limits for certain areas. For the vast majority of people he vaccination is a prick and very mild, if any, symptoms. That is the science and the risk benefit calculation. Don’t know what the argument is.

But we do have speed limits.  We’ve calculated risk benefits and used science to determine best limits for certain areas. For the vast majority of people he vaccination is a prick and very mild, if any, symptoms. That is the science and the risk benefit calculation. Don’t know what the argument is.

Yes we do have speed limits. You talked about saving one life. Cutting the speed limit in half would save hundreds if not thousands of lives. Apparently you don't really care about saving one life. But maybe you haven't been following me and wasting your time bickering with bamboo. I don't like mandates but I think everybody should get vaccinated even if it does nothing more than make you a less sick if and when you get it. I'm just not as panic ridden as the people on the far left and right of the issue though. In case you haven't seen my position it's that people who participate in dangerous activities* each and every day but are scared shiftless to get vaccinated are.....

Fill in your own descriptive term.

WSS

* including drinking smoking eating meat not exercising being overweight playing violent sports driving fast riding a motorcycle or walking down the street in the South Bronx Chicago or East Cleveland..

38 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Jumpin of a cliff is just one jump...do it.........what' are the long term side effect of these vaccines?   (pssss)not really a vaccine).   OMG, we have a winner...you don't know.......now, if this goo is life threatening or you spend every waking minute scratching your anal gland.....how do you expel that shit from your body?   Ya know...it is a possibility.....look at all the class action suits.....trust them fucks ...same fucks that lied for 4 years about Trump

11 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes we do have speed limits. You talked about saving one life. Cutting the speed limit in half would save hundreds if not thousands of lives. Apparently you don't really care about saving one life. But maybe you haven't been following me and wasting your time bickering with bamboo. I don't like mandates but I think everybody should get vaccinated even if it does nothing more than make you a less sick if and when you get it. I'm just not as panic ridden as the people on the far left and right of the issue though. In case you haven't seen my position it's that people who participate in dangerous activities* each and every day but are scared shiftless to get vaccinated are.....

Fill in your own descriptive term.

WSS

* including drinking smoking eating meat not exercising being overweight playing violent sports driving fast riding a motorcycle or walking down the street in the South Bronx Chicago or East Cleveland..

You are sooooooo hung up on scared......if the unvaxxed dies at a higher percent than the vaxxed, how is there more fear in the unvaxxed?  It's just crazy talk!!!!!!!   I will avoid risks to the best of my ability...and keep my innards the way they have been for a long time.....I'm afraid of nothing but ready for anything........