THE BROWNS BOARD

Vaccination mandate

Westside Steve

On 11/30/2021 at 9:19 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

At least some good news Cleveland clinic and University Hospitals are shit canning their plan to fire healthcare workeis fire health care workers that don't want to be vaccinated. Goes back to my friend's daughter who is pregnant and scared to death of losing your job. I hope her hospital follows suit. 

They must be bad scientists huh?

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Anyway just got my Johnson & Johnson booster. Just in case I die from it fuck you in advance.

😇

WSS 

I got my Moderna booster yesterday. It made my arm sore. That’s it

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Anyway just got my Johnson & Johnson booster. Just in case I die from it fuck you in advance.

😇

WSS 

I got my Pfizer booster over a month ago, my wife got her Moderna booster on Monday.  We are both still kicking.

On 11/30/2021 at 9:16 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I think myocarditis is mainly affecting younger people, but only temporarily.

The heart is made of permanent tissue. If any of it dies from a myocarditis or pericarditis flare, it's dead for the rest of their life. I'd like to see their definition of "temporarily." The only related data that I've seen has shown that hospitalization is transient (big surprise), but nothing about ejection fractions or mvo2 after discharge. 

On 12/2/2021 at 6:01 PM, Westside Steve said:

At least some good news Cleveland clinic and University Hospitals are shit canning their plan to fire healthcare workeis fire health care workers that don't want to be vaccinated. Goes back to my friend's daughter who is pregnant and scared to death of losing your job. I hope her hospital follows suit. 

They must be bad scientists huh?

WSS

But good businessmen. They knew that they would lose the game of chicken with the unvaccinated workers if they straight up fired them lol. Same story at most every hospital across the US. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

The heart is made of permanent tissue. If any of it dies from a myocarditis or pericarditis flare, it's dead for the rest of their life. I'd like to see their definition of "temporarily." The only related data that I've seen has shown that hospitalization is transient (big surprise), but nothing about ejection fractions or mvo2 after discharge. 

But good businessmen. They knew that they would lose the game of chicken with the unvaccinated workers if they straight up fired them lol. Same story at most every hospital across the US. 

I understand that agreement came with more frequent testing which I thought would have been a fine and more equitable compromise in the first place. It's anecdotal but a lot of my inner circle of friends have had covid more than once and most after being fully vaccinated. (Granted  the non-sex dated ones have been generally a lot sicker) Given the estimate of the number of people who can have it and not be symptomatic would make me believe that mandate wasn't quite the panacea anyone wanted to pretend that it was.

WSS 

https://www.aol.com/mayor-vaccine-mandates-required-nyc-140046045-141600731.html

All New York City employers will have to mandate COVID-19 vaccinations for their workers under new rules announced Monday by Mayor Bill de Blasio.  The vaccine...

One small step for DeBlasio one giant step toward making New York City a third-world shithole.

WSS 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.aol.com/u-judge-blocks-covid-vaccine-173254136-103306614.html

U.S. District Judge Stan Baker said the government exceeded it authority with a requirement that millions of employees of federal contractors be inoculated.

Can we just jump the shark and take it to the Supreme court already?

• Thanks 1

On 12/6/2021 at 9:41 AM, Westside Steve said:

https://www.aol.com/mayor-vaccine-mandates-required-nyc-140046045-141600731.html

All New York City employers will have to mandate COVID-19 vaccinations for their workers under new rules announced Monday by Mayor Bill de Blasio.  The vaccine...

One small step for DeBlasio one giant step toward making New York City a third-world shithole.

WSS 

He leaves office on the 31st of Dec.  I think the new Mayor will stop this.